Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

On 4/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, DeaDHeaD said:

It is safe and you will not be banned.  The main thing is not to talk about this to developers, otherwise they can fix it.

? 

Devs definitely read this thread and now they will probably fix it.

20 minutes ago, jnseо77 said:

I 've couple questions about Core Fighters.

Are the in-game costumes still unlockable ilke the base game?

If I buy the dlc costumes, are they available also here or only on the full game?

All this will be available only for free characters.

Just added this VERY BASIC nipple skin for Kasumi's Deluxe Costume:

You will also need the mod that I have linked in the description (or similar mod) to remove the bra.

I repeat, this is a VERY BASIC skin. Other modders are currently working incredibly hard to produce realistic nude mods. This skin is only intended to give slight realism to the revealing mods in the meantime.

A massive thanks to everyone for making the tools that have allowed this mod to happen :)

30 minutes ago, rubbishfakeloldd said:

Did Kingale get banned or something? All his posts disappeared and his account got nuked 

It is in his spirit. He usually takes an account, leaves a lot of posts with all sorts of promises, and then disappears along with his mods and promises. So it was already 3 or 4 times. Wait a bit, he will soon appear again with a new nick.

I need nipples!!! I'm new and using Aarachu's topless mods and he says to use them with 3DMigoto and our "existing skin nipple textures" since he won't be creating any, what textures is he talking about, where do I get them, and how do I use them correctly with his topless mods?

8 minutes ago, crazy1111 said:

I need nipples!!! I'm new and using Aarachu's topless mods and he says to use them with 3DMigoto and our "existing skin nipple textures" since he won't be creating any, what textures is he talking about, where do I get them, and how do I use them correctly with his topless mods?

I just saw his new update with "nipples" painted. :) Look at this topic.

Somewhere near the end of the topic.

2 hours ago, linkmegaх said:

I just saw his new update with "nipples" painted. :) Look at this topic.

Somewhere near the end of the topic.

Can you please send me a link, I've looked everywhere and I'm so lost!?! Can't get REDELBE to work either to use g1t files, so trying to figure out how to get nipples using 3DMigoto only!

UPDATE: Found and updated to REDELBE V 0.4 and I got my nipples!!!!! Haha But would still like to know where to find more quality nipples if anyone knows!!!!!

Hello, in totally new on that website, sorry if the question has already been asked but I can't figure out on how to install mod that contains .g1m files like the Hitomi destruction mod and the nipples one. What tool do I need ? And how do we do?

8 hours ago, Fahren said:

Hello, in totally new on that website, sorry if the question has already been asked but I can't figure out on how to install mod that contains .g1m files like the Hitomi destruction mod and the nipples one. What tool do I need ? And how do we do?

I figured it out yesterday, just make sure to use 3DMigoto 1.1 and REDELBE 0.4 (attached them below). Once you have those follow the steps on where to place them (3DMigoto has to placed in any folder "except" Dead or Alive 6 folder and REDELBE inside the Dead or Alive 6 folder).

For 3DMigito:

- Run 3DMigoto Loader.exe as Administrator and if game doesn't start automatically run DOA6.exe as Administrator also. 

- Press F2 to de-activate and re-activate mods.

For REDELBE:

- Before starting game, place REDELBE folder and dinput8.dll inside Dead or Alive 6 game folder.

- Then place your g1m files in CharacterEditor folder, g1t files go in MaterialEditor folder.

3Dfix-DOA6-1.1.zip REDELBE_0.4.zip