Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

8 minutes ago, Mokesss said:

You mean, extract file KOK_COS_005a.G1M, rename it to KOK_COS_005.G1M and return to the archive Charactereditor.rdb? 

If i have it understand correctly

Yes

I guess after and before break blow must be the same.

25 minutes ago, snake230 said:

If i have it understand correctly

Yes

I guess after and before break blow must be the same.

But in this rdb archive is the original file with pants. If I rename it to file KOK_COS_005.G1M, then pants will stay on Kokoro. :(  Something else is needed.

18 minutes ago, Mokesss said:

But in this rdb archive is the original file with pants. If I rename it to file KOK_COS_005.G1M, then pants will stay on Kokoro. :(  Something else is needed.

Replace the file without pants with the file with pants.

4 minutes ago, EternalXIllusion said:

I am having difficulty installing this. I keep getting image.png.0d9215b5502f7762ca96f5d36e50ee1e.png

I had the same issue, but i updated REDELBE and it went away

4 hours ago, joao1 said:

Kokoro's skirt will appear after I hit her with a break blow, can u look into that? Thanks for the mods btw!

Inside folder "Layer2\fgCut_KOK005\Character" Just copy KOK_COS_005.G1M and past as KOK_COS_005a.G1M into the same folder

53 minutes ago, fgh1t6 said:

Inside folder "Layer2\fgCut_KOK005\Character" Just copy KOK_COS_005.G1M and past as KOK_COS_005a.G1M into the same folder

And why do we need to extract the file KOK_COS_005a.G1M from archive Charactereditor.rdb ?

15 minutes ago, Mokesss said:

And why do we need to extract the file KOK_COS_005a.G1M from archive Charactereditor.rdb ?

No you don't need to, This mod is for REDELBE. Please ignore the quick fix I posted.  I have just update the package file in the main topic:

Please, help me

I modified the color of Nico's hair texture to look like Marie's color.
When I try to insert the texture in the g1t with the LINKDATA Import Export Tool -0.430, the program does not indicate me any error and it would seem that it has been inserted but it is not.

I do not know if the format in which I am saving the dds is the correct one, guide me from an image in previous pages

742806837_configuracionsalvado.JPG.dce2134c533ab0b044fa23679b338309.JPG

Please people, help me to insert the dds into Nico's g1t. I upload the dds and the original g1t 

TEXTURE FOR NICO.rar

26 minutes ago, Akamanah said:

What the fuck is happening to this place.

Just an idiot who have nothing else better to do than spamming the forum... That's all. 

He already posted this an hour ago or so. Got deleted and he reposted it apparently.