Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

13 minutes ago, Sakura4 said:

*Only run correctly on the stage: sweat, chamber of potential.
Current, I still have some problems that have not been solved. Let play first. ?

Hey dude, your normal maps look like they're inverted, might want to check the Green Channel (Y axis).

2 hours ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

@vagonumero13

Can you make  Rebelle to  load the custom texture for stage ?

I'm trying to edit the g1t for The Muscle Stage (from materialeditor.rdb) and then copy it into rebelle but my custom stage mod texture didn't load (although characters mod still works fine)

here is my edited g1t for Muscle stage if you need it to inspect

muscle.7z 2.43 MB · 6 downloads

According to the log, the game doesn't even attempt to read those files. Or in other words: you are modding the incorrect files.

I recommend you to activate the log of REDELBE.ini   (put log_internal, log_external and log_virtual to true), load the stage, and then look at the file redelbe_log.txt. You will see what the game has been trying to read.

2 hours ago, Aurora Rain said:

Hey dude, your normal maps look like they're inverted, might want to check the Green Channel (Y axis).

Found that the "*_body_kidsrfr.g1t" file caused some skin problems, but the normal display is still somewhat different from the original one, and may be related to the files I extracted and edited.

6 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

I recommend you to activate the log of REDELBE.ini   (put log_internal, log_external and log_virtual to true), load the stage, and then look at the file redelbe_log.txt. You will see what the game has been trying to read.

@vagonumero13

I'm trying to find REDELBE.ini but the only file I could find is redelbe_log.txt inside REBELLE folder so could you provide me your REDELBE.ini and where should I copy it to load

I'm using REDELBE version 0.2 BTW

If it isn't too much,could you link me to the latest versio of your REBELLE and rdb extractor(Since I lost the track in this thread sometimes)

Thanks in advance

10 minutes ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

@vagonumero13

I'm trying to find REDELBE.ini but the only file I could find is redelbe_log.txt inside REBELLE folder so could you provide me your REDELBE.ini and where should I copy it to load

I'm using REDELBE version 0.2 BTW

If it isn't too much,could you link me to the latest versio of your REBELLE and rdb extractor(Since I lost the track in this thread sometimes)

Thanks in advance

Use version 0.3. The ini and the log functionality were added in that version. My tools are all now in my thread here.

21 hours ago, Aarachu said:

Just added some mods:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/191-dead-or-alive-6/

The topless costumes will work with your current skin texture (nipples). I'm not going to create a skin texture with nipples for the females, but these will work perfectly with the ones you currently use.

Anyway to get all the topless mods working together? I haven't installed them yet, but just extracting a few, I notice they largely have the same file names. Can I just put them in separate folders and they will work? Or do I need to edit each mod individually, renaming the files? (Want to make sure before I install them that way I'm not spending hours trying to diagnose a simple issue.)

47 minutes ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

Does anyone know how to  make Tianmuxia texture tool works on Win10?

When I open the batch file in Win10 it closes immediately

However,Tianmuxia texture tool works fine on my win 7 laptop so I don't know what is the issue with win10 for this tool

^ Have you tried using the localized version? It's a .cmd instead of .bat
I'm running it on Windows 10 btw.

13 hours ago, Ulrich Lаzarus said:

Buddy, I did not say that this is my work. If you did it and shared, thank you. But in the pirate world there are no copyrights, forget it. :)

I think he meant that you should at least credit him. Aka saying that it's his work so people can thank the right person instead of you. You know....the common courtesy thing to do

14 hours ago, DeaDHeaD said:

Thank you for your work. It really nice :)

7 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Anyway to get all the topless mods working together? I haven't installed them yet, but just extracting a few, I notice they largely have the same file names. Can I just put them in separate folders and they will work? Or do I need to edit each mod individually, renaming the files? (Want to make sure before I install them that way I'm not spending hours trying to diagnose a simple issue.)

You can just put them into separate folders and they should work :)

45 minutes ago, DeaDHeaD said:

Now I am at work and I do not have free time. Later in the evening I will probably create a separate topic with instructions and future updates, so as not to create off-topic in this thread. Cya.

P.S.: and sorry for my possible Engrish ?

bro, you should not create a separate topic, because it will be banned. I tried to create a topic for similar programs twice and the moderators closed them both times. They even delete posts with links to the russian sites without any explanation.
Better you publish your programs here, they don’t always read posts here.

1 hour ago, Konrаd said:

bro, you should not create a separate topic, because it will be banned. I tried to create a topic for similar programs twice and the moderators closed them both times. They even delete posts with links to the russian sites without any explanation.
Better you publish your programs here, they don’t always read posts here.

Thanks for attention.

7 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

g1mexport can export a g1m file to vb/ib format, and g1mimport can reintroduce the vb/ib into the g1m.

Additionally, g1m_hide can be used to hide specific meshes from a g1m.

Thanks! I haven't had much time to play around with those tools yet. I've been focusing more on creating the .ini versions for 3DMigoto, but I think I'll definitely have a play around with them! :)

4 hours ago, Aarachu said:

To the best of my knowledge, you can only use costumes that have been edited in Blender via 3DMigoto, as 3DMigoto is able to work with the IB and VB files. These are mostly only a part of the costume so wouldn't work in Redlebe (as Redlebe works with the whole costume).

I haven't tried finding the remaining IB and VB of a costume and packaging them all together into a G1T file to use in Redlebe... But that may be possible I guess.

This is not true.

We absolutely can use edited meshes with REDELBE, as that's the target of it.
My NiCO skirtless mod is a mesh edit, I deleted the vertices of her suspenders and belt: