Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

Got a little problem with my mod, I wonder if anyone knows what I'm supposed to do.

It's a simple mod, I just put Nico's costume 031 (summer breeze dress) on Kula (on her 013 slot) and changed the texture colors on photoshop. Everything is working well in-game. But, when I try to select other panties in-game (pressing X, Y or RT), the game just keep the default panties, no alternates are shown. I messed around with the texture files and I can even edit the default panties color and see it in game (I changed them to red just to see if I was using the right files). I can edit the other panties textures too. But as I said, no matter what button I use to select the costume, only the default panties appears.

Some details:

- Nico's default panties texture file is MPR_Muscle_Character_NICCOS031_c01_kidsalb.g1t

- I renamed it to MPR_Muscle_Character_SNKCOS013_c01_kidsalb.g1t, and put on a layer2 mod folder.

- I also exported and renamed all the other files, like kidsnmh, kidsocc, kidsrfr and so on

- The default panties (white) show in game, and all the costume is perfectly ok on Kula, everything like it's supposed to be, except for the damn alternate panties that I can't even see.

I've seen other mods where the alternate panties work fine, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do, so if you have any idea, please help.

files.png

2 hours ago, renatop7 said:

Got a little problem with my mod, I wonder if anyone knows what I'm supposed to do.

It's a simple mod, I just put Nico's costume 031 (summer breeze dress) on Kula (on her 013 slot) and changed the texture colors on photoshop. Everything is working well in-game. But, when I try to select other panties in-game (pressing X, Y or RT), the game just keep the default panties, no alternates are shown. I messed around with the texture files and I can even edit the default panties color and see it in game (I changed them to red just to see if I was using the right files). I can edit the other panties textures too. But as I said, no matter what button I use to select the costume, only the default panties appears.

That is a well-known issue. The textures were pre-loaded and not updated every time. You can try to select an other costume and go flight for one round then come back to try again.

most of the huchi001 mods are paid in doa6 , he make awesome looking mods , wish he release more free stuff its been months that he release any free mod , is any one here explain me how he is only able to make so gorgeous mods and not other , no disrespect for other i like everyone stuff but huchi001 mods are on next level , i hope soon u people will reach that level .. keep creating awesome stuff :)

On 3/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, Rache-der-Banane said:

Is there a way to disable the HUD? I want to take screenshots in the fight intros and outros but the menu pops up after a few seconds.

Almost 1yr later and still no answer?      

I have Mod Request.

No HUD outside photo mode. 

Should just be a HEX edit to trigger or toggle HUD on/off since ability to remove HUD is already in game.  

image.png.9f6f1261df9f98ab051f4f419835cad5.pngimage.png.f5aa8b827f43675aef584a0419f3f640.png

Can someone help me? Im trying to edit a kidsocc texture that is BC4, I save it like this and when I use the dds-> git converter it updates. But ingame it isnt shown and uses the default one.

Im using correctly the  dds-> git converter (because I use the git->dds again and it is updated)

Thanks in advice ^^

On 2/16/2020 at 7:09 AM, paxton676 said:

Almost 1yr later and still no answer?      

I have Mod Request.

No HUD outside photo mode. 

Should just be a HEX edit to trigger or toggle HUD on/off since ability to remove HUD is already in game.  

Download a Cheat Table from bryanyora, save fights, or watch them in theater mode. that's what I do.

I'm trying to make a simple mod to remove the pantyhose from Kokoro's Bunny costume. 
I've found the textures and shaders with 3dmigoto, and they pantyhose is hidden, but the skin texture isn't displaying in place of it.

Thanks!

[TextureOverridePantyhose1]
hash = e6d505c7
handling = skip

[TextureOverridePantyhose2]
hash = dbf56d82
handling = skip

[TextureOverridePantyhose3]
hash = 91bf9b99
handling = skip

[TextureOverridePantyhose4]
hash = 4ae7667c
handling = skip

[ShaderOverridePantyhoseShadow]
hash = bb6627986c454d9b
checktextureoverride = ib
checktextureoverride = vb0

[ShaderOverridePantyhoseShadow2]
hash = 482fda60b3340ff6
checktextureoverride = ib
checktextureoverride = vb0

2020-02-17 22_43_08-DEAD OR ALIVE 6.jpg

Or if anyone is willing to take commission for this mod, I'm willing to pay, PM me.  Trying to get a screenshot for the artwork on my custom arcade cabinet.

18 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

Download a Cheat Table from bryanyora, save fights, or watch them in theater mode. that's what I do.

Thanks for the advice but none of that allows me to play blind(no HUD) or cinematic(no HUD) in versus mode.   I want to play the game while HUD is off.

4 hours ago, bbva said:

Can't read the skirt VB, the error is as follows, how to solve the problem?

929453016_.PNG.32b79f83104a08b17f3c3d40bfe0548c.PNG

Open it in 2.79, some clothes dont open in 2.8. But you are trying to import a skirt, i think thats 4D (clothes with physics) and thats imposible for now