Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

1 hour ago, Azkni said:

How you managed to delete all the black texture? My idea was delete it manually and then replace the body for another, but had a bug while exporting 

The black texture on the skin is body_z,It can be repaired with body texture.

Regardless of this thing, you can use another method. The fastest way to make a nude mod is: Choose other nude models with similar stature and re-edit to match Rachel

2 hours ago, Azkni said:

How you managed to delete all the black texture? My idea was delete it manually and then replace the body for another, but had a bug while exporting 

It’s much easier to take any nude body and try to attach Rachel’s head to it. ?

4 hours ago, 用户名623 said:

The black texture on the skin is body_z,It can be repaired with body texture.

Regardless of this thing, you can use another method. The fastest way to make a nude mod is: Choose other nude models with similar stature and re-edit to match Rachel

So u edited the body_z manually, thats also a way ^^ ty

After installing the 1.17 update and REDELBE 2.0, I am having the same crashing issue with Mai as we all had with Kasumi and Ayane; When she does her Break Hold or whichever special move, the game crashes. Before version 1.17, all of Mai nude skins worked properly, but now all of her replacers and Layer2 have the same crash.

Kasumi and Ayane need an extra .grp file for their nude skins to function, does Mai also now need one?

Is anyone else having this issue? I appreciate any reply. ?

Here is a pic of the crash during Mai's combo attack and also the affected mods.

1MAIBROKE2.JPG

1mainope.JPG

15 minutes ago, SkyrimD said:

After installing the 1.17 update and REDELBE 2.0, I am having the same crashing issue with Mai as we all had with Kasumi and Ayane; When she does her Break Hold or whichever special move, the game crashes. Before version 1.17, all of Mai nude skins worked properly, but now all of her replacers and Layer2 have the same crash.

Kasumi and Ayane need an extra .grp file for their nude skins to function, does Mai also now need one?

Is anyone else having this issue? I appreciate any reply. ?

Here is a pic of the crash during Mai's combo attack and also the affected mods.

1MAIBROKE2.JPG

1mainope.JPG

Definitely not the mod I made, all the issues I posted avoided this issue

An update to my Mai crashing issue:

The Mai nude skins in Kensou's All-In-One Nude Collection 1.14 are causing the game to crash when using her Izuna Drop.

I have sent Kensou a message and posted on his Collection forum post.

Hopefully he can fix this. ?

1crash1.JPG

1crash2.JPG

1crash6.JPG