Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

On 12/19/2019 at 10:45 AM, zackissuper said:

How did you get that info at the bottom?

Open the REDELBE.ini in REDELBE folder and modify from false to true

[Misc]
; If enabled, info about current slot (and layer 2 mod if any) will be shown in character screen selection.
slot_info_in_css = true
; If enabled, info about current stage slot (and layer2 mod if any) will be shown in stage screen selection
slot_info_in_sss = true

Sorry to post again so soon, but I wanted to let everyone know that Khang Tran's New Custom Nipple Mod crashes the game in the same way that Kensou's nude mods and other full nude mods do so--with the after-image attacks (Kasumi's dash attack and Mai's Izuna Drop).

Kasumi, Ayane, Mai, Momiji and Nico all crash my game with both variants, and as with the other mods, only one file is present in each folder.

This after-image thing is quite a pain.. ☹️

1newnipcrash0.JPG

1newnipcrash2.JPG

1newnipcrash3.JPG

12 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

Sorry to post again so soon, but I wanted to let everyone know that Khang Tran's New Custom Nipple Mod crashes the game in the same way that Kensou's nude mods and other full nude mods do so--with the after-image attacks (Kasumi's dash attack and Mai's Izuna Drop).

Kasumi, Ayane, Mai, Momiji and Nico all crash my game with both variants, and as with the other mods, only one file is present in each folder.

This after-image thing is quite a pain.. ☹️

Each of those characters needs the .GRP file. Happened last time. Can't remember if we used the GRP from another mod, the creator released the files, or something else. (Been so long since this error has cropped up.)

Look at this thread for reference :

So whatever character you used for those characters that cause the crash, if you can upload the GRP file, that should fix it. So for example with Saafrat's Phase4 was the base, so we merely used her GRP. But what about Mai, Momiji, and Nico? (We all know Ayane is a Kasumi clone. So same fix works for her.)