Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

1 hour ago, Azkni said:

WOOOOW TYYY 

I succed moreless with bayman, IDK why it looks like that but its soo cool

When export the dds from a g1t file, it gives you the file name with compression type: in you screen shot, the file is "0000_00000_DXT1.dds".  It is "DXT1" compression type. In your screen shot, you used BC3/DTX5 instead. Just change to DTX1 will do.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:12 PM, Aurora Rain said:

If the plugin you're using with gimp has these options:
image.png.df32971f4631967798c550f867ea305e.png

image.png.122c809e94ed69fd89bee9d92f9f236f.png

You need to be able to enable or disable alpha.
Save albedo textures as "BC1" aka "DXT1" dds file compression type.
Save textures that contain alpha masking as "BC7" dds file compression type
You also need options for sRGB and linear RGB.
And you need to be able to auto generate mip-maps on save.

If your gimp plug-in can do these things, then you should be ok.

@Azkni  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On 12/2/2019 at 1:46 AM, Azkni said:

Download g1mtool and rdbtool

Open rdbtool folder and run qrdbtool, click open and select cahractereditor from game folder.

Then extract all (or what u want) in any folder.

Open g1mtool folder

Use export with vgmap, u need to drag the folder where u extracted the charactereditor and it will generate lot of folders with the .vb and .ib files

U probably want to use blender 2.79 or older to visualize them 

to do it u need a script that is in the same page where u download g1mtool

Then run script (in blender i mean) File-> import-> 3Dmigoto raw buffers... -> then u select all .ib and .vb of the costume u want

Alright I have the costumes exported and my mod ready to go, but its still in the .ib and .vb form. How do I recompile it?

7 hours ago, Gdog2 said:

Alright I have the costumes exported and my mod ready to go, but its still in the .ib and .vb form. How do I recompile it?

file > export >3dmigoto raw buffers  and export 1 by 1 on its place. once u did it,

go to g1mtool folder u gonna use g1m_import

drag the .g1m file  (If u saved your .vb into BAY_COS_004 folder, then drag BAY_COS_004.g1m) into g1m_import

and thats it, 

Then u create the folder of your mod inside ...\Dead or Alive 6\REDELBE\Layer2

4 hours ago, rаen10 said:

It's very simple, buddy. Take a loan from a bank, buy photoshop, start making good mods and selling them on a site patreon.com like Huchi. You will become a famous and respected modder Azkni001. :) 

image.jpeg.418aa8af61f75de9215062672e9a1c4c.jpeg

Who wants access to this mods? For only a mensual suscription to photoshop, seems fair haha

image.png.bb7ebd1a90f2b7386e8268729e4d9da8.png

8 hours ago, rаen10 said:

It's very simple, buddy. Take a loan from a bank, buy photoshop, start making good mods and selling them on a site patreon.com like Huchi. You will become a famous and respected modder Azkni001. :) 

3 hours ago, Azkni said:

image.jpeg.418aa8af61f75de9215062672e9a1c4c.jpeg

Who wants access to this mods? For only a mensual suscription to photoshop, seems fair haha

image.png.bb7ebd1a90f2b7386e8268729e4d9da8.png

There is another way. :)The torrent network contains a huge amount of free Photoshops, they expect when you come to pick them up and start creating free mods that you will share for free with all users.