BodySlide Conversions for FNV/FO3.

4 hours ago, Svartr564 said:

but they still show as "texture-less" on the GECK.

mip maps is required to show the texutures correctly in geck, otherwise it will be a glitched mess. as for the game itself, then it can be either missing texture, or there's no archive invalidation

normal maps also should not affect the color, the model just will be looking flat and too glossy or too rough

8 hours ago, Svartr564 said:

I, really, have no idea how to fix it. I checked the textures folder and there's no "xxxx_n.dds" file, so I checked the texture path it should follow and the "normal" box is empty, so there's just the difuse but not the normal texture. What's weird is that the pauldrons and belt try to follow a path to a different folder, that does exist and has the appropriate file, but they still show as "texture-less" on the GECK.

The texture just needs to be opened and re-saved flagging the mipmaps option, you can do it on some photoshop or gimp with the proper dds plugin.

Or, some tools to process textures can also make it automatically, you can take a look at this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Installation or work problems!

When I launch Bodyslide it works, but there is no any bodies to edit in list. No any at all. Just blank 

All needed files was properly installed Mk3 C-Cup body, Babe. And so on. Paths to F3 folder is OK. But - no any in list. What is wrong?

Need I Install CBBE? 

Spoiler

Безымянный.png

On 5/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, aradriel said:

Hello! Installation or work problems!

When I launch Bodyslide it works, but there is no any bodies to edit in list. No any at all. Just blank 

All needed files was properly installed Mk3 C-Cup body, Babe. And so on. Paths to F3 folder is OK. But - no any in list. What is wrong?

Need I Install CBBE? 

Reveal hidden contents

Безымянный.png

CBBE is the default BodySlide body, at least as far as I know, but it should still let you build them.
Check your BodySlide folder and tell me something. Do you have anything in the Slider Sets folder?

Hello again, it's been a while but I think I've got it now.  Would someone please check this and see if I got it right?  It's the CBBE conversion of Izumiko's T6M Combat Uniform found at https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45141 .  The original mod is needed.  Please try it out and let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Also, when I'm testing it, I'm loading the game onto a female character and running her all around to look for clipping bits.  Is there any easier way to do this, or do I just need patience?  Thanks again for all y'all's help!

CBBE Combat Uniform.7z

19 hours ago, Atenos Aries said:

Hello again, it's been a while but I think I've got it now.  Would someone please check this and see if I got it right?  It's the CBBE conversion of Izumiko's T6M Combat Uniform found at https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45141 .  The original mod is needed.  Please try it out and let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Also, when I'm testing it, I'm loading the game onto a female character and running her all around to look for clipping bits.  Is there any easier way to do this, or do I just need patience?  Thanks again for all y'all's help!

CBBE Combat Uniform.7z 3.07 MB · 0 downloads

I'll try 'em later, but one way to test them is to have the GECK installed and open the nif file using it. There you can manipulate the object and test some movements.

21 hours ago, Atenos Aries said:

Open skeleton nif(make a backup or move it somewhere else, if you're worrying to overwrite it) in nifskope, open your outfit, copy block or blocks with clothes you need and paste it in skeleton file(Nifskope 2.0 dev7 can help you with this a lot). After in opened skeleton file with clothes, go in Spells->Animation->Attach .KF, select any animation that you think will have the most amount of movement to see all clipping(some idle animations can be a good choice, but running locomotion animation will work as well), after just click play animation button(view->toolbars->animation should be active, in case if you don't see it), next to play button you can find loop animation button to force play of animation automatically. It should be enough to see most clipping problems, also i don't recommend to attach multiple animations, as they can brake each other, so better just open the skeleton file again and repeat everything, also don't forget that you should not save the skeleton file, unless you're sure of what you're doing

Another way to test is using 3d software(3ds max/blender), but most steps would be look the same, import clothes with skeleton -> import any animation -> play animation

this is my 2 ways that i have used the most

Guest Shadd Ashborn

So, recently I decided to switch to cbbe as fermale NPCs body as it allows to make much more realistic and non-plastic-barbie shapes than any existing body replacer. I'd like to request CBBE adaptation for Spice of Life mod as I have little to no time to take a hand on female content and there's ppl who actually do it. ?

11 hours ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

So, recently I decided to switch to cbbe as fermale NPCs body as it allows to make much more realistic and non-plastic-barbie shapes than any existing body replacer. I'd like to request CBBE adaptation for Spice of Life mod as I have little to no time to take a hand on female content and there's ppl who actually do it. ?

Is there a link you could provide for that mod? So I can see if I can spare some time to do it. The BNB armors have stalled, because of a couple of really annoying ones, so maybe doing another one will help me clear my head.

3 hours ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

It's most popular armor pack for NV and one of the best ones until today.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44476

It uses Robert as base body so making Robert N refit is in my plans but not higtest priority now as RN and old Robert use same UV. Bot fur cbbe it's a new story as UV is different from T3.

Just checked it out. Looks like a few dozen outfits. Nothing too extraenous.
And the only thing is that the UV map is for the "base" body. You just need to delete that and just adapt the outfit itself, which is not that hard...usually.
I'll see what I can do.

Guest Shadd Ashborn
7 hours ago, Svartr564 said:

And the only thing is that the UV map is for the "base" body. You just need to delete that and just adapt the outfit itself, which is not that hard...usually.
I'll see what I can do.

Yeah I know very well how to adapt outfits to other body type. ? Just have no time on female content as work on Robert's huge update right now.

On 5/13/2021 at 7:02 AM, Svartr564 said:

I'll see what I can do.

hey man would you kindly covert these three outfits to cbbe for me 

here i put the link  

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44254

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to convert the T6M Jeans Outfit by Izumiko found at https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54379  but am having a problem.  The outfit looks good in game but changing the bodyslide preset makes no changes whatsoever.  No matter how much I change the shape when I build it, it still looks like the original T6M shape in game.  The only thing I've done differently for this one is that instead of expanding the clothing layers to go over the body, I've shrunk the CBBE body parts to fit under the clothing.  Could this be what's causing it?  Or perhaps something else that I simply haven't learned about yet?  Any thoughts would be welcome!

1 hour ago, Atenos Aries said:

I'm trying to convert the T6M Jeans Outfit by Izumiko found at https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54379  but am having a problem.  The outfit looks good in game but changing the bodyslide preset makes no changes whatsoever.  No matter how much I change the shape when I build it, it still looks like the original T6M shape in game.  The only thing I've done differently for this one is that instead of expanding the clothing layers to go over the body, I've shrunk the CBBE body parts to fit under the clothing.  Could this be what's causing it?  Or perhaps something else that I simply haven't learned about yet?  Any thoughts would be welcome!

Alright, buddy. A few things.

One: In OutfitStudio, did you shrink them manually or did you use sliders to shape the body?

Two: Did you remember to Conform the outfit after you changed the body?

Sometimes stuff like that can affect your results.

2 hours ago, Svartr564 said:

Alright, buddy. A few things.

One: In OutfitStudio, did you shrink them manually or did you use sliders to shape the body?

Two: Did you remember to Conform the outfit after you changed the body?

Sometimes stuff like that can affect your results.

I shrank it manually and I -think- I did all the conforms.  I'll do it again to be sure and see what happens.