BodySlide Conversions for FNV/FO3.

On 4/6/2023 at 10:19 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

Have to save the output .nif in Nifskope (the one in your game folder that you built). Only takes a second. Usually fixes that problem anyway.

BTW- for anyone wondering why I don't upload conversions I did anymore, it's because I have a different way of doing them that would just be confusing to many people. That and I like to experiment with different bodies too much, lol.

well I got Tham soon???

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Allnarta said:

So, now Robert F Body also supports Bodyslide, with amount of hand-made sliders specifically for RF shape!

Get it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/81263

Honest Critique! Bodyslide aspect works, but body does not display proper in game. Female ghouls have human bodies and terrible skin mismatch between body and head/hands for all females. New game tested also.. Thanks

Robert F BODYSLIDE.jpg

It has slight bounce, if Robert S and it's animations installed. :) breasts weighting is very subtle to run nicely across RobertS, because RS use a lot stronger bounce animation values and "normal" weighting (like bnb) will look ridiculous.

Edited by Allnarta
31 minutes ago, Allnarta said:

It has slight bounce, if Robert S and it's animations installed. :) breasts weighting is very subtle to run nicely across RobertS, because RS use a lot stronger bounce animation values and "normal" weighting (like bnb) will look ridiculous.

I would be using Robert S now except for my having issues with pink hands and often pink faces on my NPCS. I have tried varios combos of mods to fix it without success. Any thoughts? Thanks

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I would be using Robert S now except for my having issues with pink hands and often pink faces on my NPCS. I have tried varios combos of mods to fix it without success. Any thoughts? Thanks

Pink hands are usually lack of _1st texture for hands. RS doesn't include hand textures at all as it uses brand new hands mesh which shares texture with body, so game should succesfully read vanilla ones. Neither it may cause issues with faces; I never got any of this issues, and I use RS/RF for a long time. Issue is definitely not RS mod here.

• 3 months later...