29 minutes ago, youngmusclefan said:

does this affect mens' butts too or just womens'?

Yes it affects both unfortunately. I'd like to add an option to turn it off based on gender, but I haven't found a way to distinguish male from female meshes yet. I'll work on it.

The future is now old man!

As cool as this is and excited to see its further development, will this conflict with sex animations? 

Also if possible and based on the videos tone the jiggle WAAAAY down (or at least make presets for different tastes)

But keep at it! Looks super promising already

4 minutes ago, Skyrim4DERS said:

will this conflict with sex animations? 
Also if possible and based on the videos tone the jiggle WAAAAY down (or at least make presets for different tastes)

It adds to the animation, whether or not the animation has breast movement. The jiggle in the videos are for demonstration. You have the option to adjust some of the settings yourself, so you can customize it precisely to your tastes.

39 minutes ago, Skyrim4DERS said:

The future is now old man!

As cool as this is and excited to see its further development, will this conflict with sex animations? 

But keep at it! Looks super promising already

Yes, the default variables for the physics simulators really do need to be toned down a bit. Honestly, I haven't spent a lot of time tuning them. I was hoping one of the beta testers could play around with the values and suggest some that were reasonable.

You can change them by editing the Settings.ini file or through the cheat console if you installed the optional cheats mod. Note that the cheat console method doesn't work in Create A Sim. Script mods don't get loaded until you're actually in game.

In the future, I'd like the variables to be computed automatically based on the actual physical characteristics of the body parts. For example, bigger breasts are going to have more mass than smaller ones.

4 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

It adds to the animation, whether or not the animation has breast movement. The jiggle in the videos are for demonstration. You have the option to adjust some of the settings yourself, so you can customize it precisely to your tastes.

ah okie

3 hours ago, CPVC said:

Yes, the default variables for the physics simulators really do need to be toned down a bit. Honestly, I haven't spent a lot of time tuning them. I was hoping one of the beta testers could play around with the values and suggest some that were reasonable.

You can change them by editing the Settings.ini file or through the cheat console if you installed the optional cheats mod. Note that the cheat console method doesn't work in Create A Sim. Script mods don't get loaded until you're actually in game.

In the future, I'd like the variables to be computed automatically based on the actual physical characteristics of the body parts. For example, bigger breasts are going to have more mass than smaller ones.

When ever I mod Skyrim I go for firm booty physics and, firm-a bit of jiggle. The difference is that sims are more like people than big titty nords :P

I hope this mod does great things!

man ive been looking for smt like this for a long time, since there are like no currently working butt physics mods for the sims 4, id be happy to know if there are any others but this looks promising, might be one of the new top nsfw mods for ts4 in the future if it get tweaked some more, keep it up ?.

6 minutes ago, The_FDS said:

I use Reshade and it uses the same d3d9.dll. Is there a way to change the name ? I tried to change the name of the dll reshade uses with ENBInjector.exe with no luck. If anyone can find a way to run both, let me know!

Put the Reshade d3d9.dll in the RTBP folder in "The Sims 4/Game/Bin". The mod looks for the "real" d3d9.dll there first before loading the system one, just for situations like this.

Please let me know if it works. I haven't tested it.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:32 PM, CPVC said:

I started playing around with the values in the Settings.ini and came up with some interesting results. Through experimentation this is what I came up with. These settings make the movements much less exaggerated and under control. The butt settings are very close to what I would consider more realistic. Watching them move up the stairs and the butt jiggle instead of wildly bounce all over the place is nice. I have the breasts better under control and still messing around with them somewhat. The frontal horizontal movement is still a bit excessive to me.  I'm sure as you advance on this some things will iron themselves out.

[rtbp.general]
startCommandServer=true
enableBreastPhysics=true
enableButtPhysics=true

[rtbp.leftBreast]
mass=0.5
damping=30.0
springK=200.0
maxLength=0.1

[rtbp.rightBreast]
mass=0.5
damping=30.0
springK=200.0
maxLength=0.1

[rtbp.leftButt]
mass=0.5
damping=8.0
springK=300.0
maxLength=0.2

[rtbp.rightButt]
mass=0.5
damping=8.0
springK=300.0
maxLength=0.2

On 9/2/2020 at 1:48 AM, LukePHils said:

Do you have plans to do Penis Physics too? Kind of like Floppy SOS in Skyrim. 

Once I get everything perfected, I'll add physics to whatever body parts people want. I probably won't be adding any new body parts soon, because my priority now is squashing bugs.

Might as well release a new preview.

You should (hopefully) encounter much less bugs. Breast detection appears to be near perfected. Butt detection less, so. Sometimes you still get bouncy fingers. Still working on that.

The Settings.ini file has been updated with more reasonable variables, but updating is optional. If you have your own custom variables, you can keep your old Settings.ini file.

I'll publish a new release with source code once I get the last few nagging bugs taken care of.

RTBP Preview 2020-09-05.zip

17 hours ago, Veoly said:

Reshade don't work. It launches, and that's all. It does not detect its own shaders and presets, so it is completely useless.

Thanks for the heads up. It might work if you copied all the other Reshade files into the RTBP folder. I'll work on a better solution.

17 hours ago, SpaceMale said:

Hi! This has a lot of potential!

I found a weird glitch with the animated textures. Depends on where the camera is. Without this installed its all ok.

Hide contents

1.png2.png

Thank you for the bug report. Those are very appreciated.

So, I've discovered that the buggiest parts of my mod seem to all be related to butt physics. Would some of you mind testing this without butt physics enabled? Just set the "enableButtPhysics" setting in the "Settings.ini" file to "false" and tell me if you see any bugs. Thanks.