God eater 3

5 hours ago, The Butler said:

I'm kinda lost in how to get that model to display....
Here is what I did...

1.  Extracted resourceV2.7z in the game root folder
  2. Updated the model with ryfon latest P_X_FE0005_00.7z
  3. Updated _A texture with one of mine.
  4. Played until the caravan (Yes, I started a new game)

And nothing. No new model on the clothings. I might be missing something really dumb but I don't know what....

4 hours ago, 201193 said:

same here

i did play till i obtained the g fenrir outfits from the game (caravan missions) and still no mod active here.

would appreciate a clearer step by step installation guide

Updated full package resourceV3.7z

backup and remove archive_patch01.* files

extract resourceV3 into main directory.

If all went well you should see a -N added to the Version in top right corner.

Look in your craftable tops as soon as crafting is unlocked.

522358905_Screenshot2019_02.23-10_02_47_53.png.e627e4c5d3a9addd54214cd384d5a2ca.png

while i do have the edited title menu (like the posted pic)

I still cant get the costume in the craft menu.

I have tried multiple new games and still it doesnt show up 

(the craft option gets unlocked after the 2nd tutorial/story mission involving guarding!)

if any of you guys managed to get it to work pls share.

14 minutes ago, 201193 said:

while i do have the edited title menu (like the posted pic)

I still cant get the costume in the craft menu.

I have tried multiple new games and still it doesnt show up

(the craft option gets unlocked after the 2nd tutorial/story mission involving guarding!)

if any of you guys managed to get it to work pls share.

Hmm... Try this resourceV3-test.7z

If you see any blank entries in shops/crafting do not try and get them, it will probably crash the game.

This is a direct copy of my current setup, working on adding a few extra entries in various places for the final build so hopefully there will be room for extras that are saved with character without having to start a new game if people make more outfits/weapons/ect...

1 hour ago, 201193 said:

it works now.

thx for helping!

a small note:

the model is barbie like so is that intended or is something wrong on my end??

I believe the model is using the default skin.... You may need to rename the skin I uploaded to "P_X_FE0005_00_A.mds" and overwrite the one in "\GOD EATER 3\Mods\Pack\resource\target\win\mdltex".
Gonna try to get the model now...

25 minutes ago, 201193 said:

YUP

also textures of DXT1 compression with no mips work for the adventurous out there stumped by the new format.

just rename the texture from dds to the mds extension when you are done!

Yep just checked it here. Game also support nvidia dds compressions.
Screenshot_2.jpg.e8028166e0c65b5daf580627d1879f60.jpg
Gonna farm mats now to better check the details...

very good.

now i am getting a bit more greedy wondering if we can have more voluptuous variant to the base model.

i have used a very rudimentary program for model editing (called misfit model 3d) but i cannot open the model file for the game as it is not recognized by the simple program.

would be nice if possible but not really a must.

i am content with the current modding state.

enjoy guys!

It's thanks in this thread.

I prefer the topless to a full nude. So I'm correcting "parts_tops_table.csv". But most bottoms intervene.
Can the model of the tops state who eliminated a lower polygon from a lower back be made?

This is machine translation. I'm sorry to be incomprehensible.

On 2/24/2019 at 4:11 AM, 201193 said:

it works now.

thx for helping!

a small note:

the model is barbie like so is that intended or is something wrong on my end??

I used the resource_test.7z file and craft the nude outfit. but there was no nipple. what about yours? how to make perfect body?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I guess the reason this mod doesn't work anymore is because the archive patch changes every update, so the extracting process would have to be redone each update. If you remember the beginning of the thread, this mod worked by removing the Archive_Patch01 files and using extracted files in their place. Since the Archive_Patch01 files no longer exist, the extracted files used for the mod are outdated and no longer work. As of last night, we are on Archive_Patch03 files.

Honestly, that doesn't sound like too much trouble since we already have the model and the files the database sheets reference don't seem to change, but I don't know anything about extracting from this game, which I think would be necessary.

Does anyone know how to extract the archive_patch files?

https://gematsu.com/2019/02/god-eater-3-versions-1-20-to-1-40-update-schedule-announced

seems like update 1.40 is the last planned update which will come this summer. they say they have plans for more stuff but honestly i think it might end after 1.40. I dont claim to know much about the inner workings of bamco but considering Code Vein is also by the god eater team, i assume it will be all hands on deck for that game after 1.40 comes out, and at least a few content updates for it into the future.

19 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

https://gematsu.com/2019/02/god-eater-3-versions-1-20-to-1-40-update-schedule-announced

seems like update 1.40 is the last planned update which will come this summer. they say they have plans for more stuff but honestly i think it might end after 1.40. I dont claim to know much about the inner workings of bamco but considering Code Vein is also by the god eater team, i assume it will be all hands on deck for that game after 1.40 comes out, and at least a few content updates for it into the future.

That's the same as what i had read, So will probably start extracting everything again shortly after 1.4 comes out. they keep shifting the CRC table on updates so makes it a pain to extract...

• 1 month later...