God eater 3

21 minutes ago, Ultraneroz said:

Maybe in a few days an a unpacker will come out hopefully

id like that. hopefully it unpacks into files i know how to use unlike the other god eater games which unpacked into file types i couldnt figure out what to do with.

Untitled.png.19241488d979f0fba57a25ea8f6f080c.pngi managed to do this with JUST texture modding using the special k program. it only works on this character though because shes the only one with complete breasts under her clothes so far. also it only shows up at this distance and closer so its a pretty useless mod but maybe if we could access the textures directly we could fix its issues.

11 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

Untitled.png.19241488d979f0fba57a25ea8f6f080c.pngi managed to do this with JUST texture modding using the special k program. it only works on this character though because shes the only one with complete breasts under her clothes so far. also it only shows up at this distance and closer so its a pretty useless mod but maybe if we could access the textures directly we could fix its issues.

that was pretty fast nice work hopefully this game gets some love from modders so we can get some modding tools and such

26 minutes ago, 201193 said:

to the best of my knowledge there is a turtle neck like costume that i think will be a topless mod when using the trick you used for hope merchant.

i will check for the name when i have a chance to play the game later today.

yeah i havent unlocked the turtle neck outfit yet. seems to be late game which would be kind of inaccessible to people who wanted to jump in with no clothes from the start.

and even then, the merchants clothes only disappear when im very close to her so we'd have to fix that as well. 

alright so there is a full top body mesh under the sweater but when i try to make the sweater invisible it just turns white

i found out there was a full body mesh under it by turning off one of the shaders but the way GE3 handles shaders causes a lot of flickering and it makes other things invisible aside from the sweater.87629

also no luck for bottomless but im not expecting much tbh

i did this all with special k

Game data seems to be made up of almost entirely CSV tables. Should be able to add our own entries in so we do not have to sacrifice existing outfits. game also loads files outside the compressed package files. modifications should be fairly easy after a few tables are edited.

database.7z

Edit: last piece of the puzzle items are linked to a chr file to state what mdl and textures to use. character.7z

55 minutes ago, ryfon said:

Game data seems to be made up of almost entirely CSV tables. Should be able to add our own entries in so we do not have to sacrifice existing outfits. game also loads files outside the compressed package files. modifications should be fairly easy after a few tables are edited.

database.7z

Edit: last piece of the puzzle items are linked to a chr file to state what mdl and textures to use. character.7z

excited to mess with this a bit. it could be cool to have whatever nude modded costume available right at the start or even have it replace the default outfit. 
unfortunately i only actually have experience with texture modding so i probably wont have much left to contribute to this project

15 minutes ago, bluerobot99 said:

sick. i wonder if i can put outfits onto other characters

also where do i put the tables? do they go in the folder with the rest of the archives?

for simplicity sake, just backup and delete the archive_patch01.* files and extract this into the resource folder. resource.7z

Happy editing

Edit: under "resource\common\database_v110\player\parts_tops_table.csv"

Capture.PNG.064ff84a6cc659e72e15c9b585c439bd.PNG

those two entries are the same remove one or the other. the bottom one will change the default outfit to match the screenshot earlier.

The highlighted section sets what chr file to use from the zip above. or create your own and save in resource\common\character

all textures set in a chr file are loaded from resource\target\win\mdltex. these are DDS files saved with mds as the extension.

skin textures are definitely gonna need some messing with. the boobs are divided into two places on the texture which means youd have to do a lot of trial and error to get it to look correct. certainly not impossible to get the nipple where it needs to go though.

i do hope that editing the textures directly would help me get rid of that pesky sweater but i have a feeling that that was a paint.net problem and not a special k problem

35 minutes ago, ryfon said:

Found a Model we can use, if we can figure out how to edit out the hair and face bits attached to it.....

2107026391_Screenshot2019_02.18-19_54_00_45.png.952106fba21b4a48807f807f17bcc64d.png

i assume the hair is colliding with your regular hair? if we could find the face and hair bits in the textures, we could just remove them maybe? 
if we could remove the files from the game entirely it would stop them from loading right?

although i suppose it would negatively affect whatever character that model is actually for...

also what model is that?