God eater 3

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, hell_demon said:

This mod is no longer usable?

its not. the mod needs to be mostly redone every update. the only one active on this website that knows how to get it to work is ryfon and its apparently not super easy. that, or they are simply no longer interested.

• 2 months later...
On 2019/2/23 at 午後1時13分, ryfon said:

いいですね、これを試して、どのように見えるか見てみましょう。

また、独自のテクスチャを持つ更新されたモデルもありますので、特別なKは必要ありません。P_X_FE0005_00.7z

編集:_Aファイル用のSRGBを使用したBC1 / BC7がほとんどです。その他すべての場合、SRGBなしのBC1

Edit2:左側が少し外れていますが、その始まりです。

1545174982_Screenshot2019_02.22-22_27_59_26.png.1b1aaf5a7e144dda2e78f664af3a0e26.png

いいね

• 3 weeks later...

Hello *waves*?️☺️
I'm new to this. but i'm interested on modifying the 3d file on the game.
if it's not too much of a trouble any idea hot to convert or make the 3d files viewable?, i'm having trouble importing .mdl in blender. mdl importer add-on seems not working on blender 2.80

i got inspire by all the works i've seen so far here ^^ goodwork!
TIA for answering my questions

5 hours ago, Krafftmeister said:

Hello *waves*?️☺️
I'm new to this. but i'm interested on modifying the 3d file on the game.
if it's not too much of a trouble any idea hot to convert or make the 3d files viewable?, i'm having trouble importing .mdl in blender. mdl importer add-on seems not working on blender 2.80

i got inspire by all the works i've seen so far here ^^ goodwork!
TIA for answering my questions

i dont know if anyone knows how to unpack the files anymore. ryfon kinda handled most of that stuff but they dont seem to be interested anymore.

we were originally able to unpack the old game with ryfon's help but once the game updated everything broke.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:59 AM, hilbo75 said:

i dont know if anyone knows how to unpack the files anymore. ryfon kinda handled most of that stuff but they dont seem to be interested anymore.

we were originally able to unpack the old game with ryfon's help but once the game updated everything broke.

I see, but still.. thanks alot for replying to me, i appreciate it ?

Not uninterested, just been super busy with work. This along with a few others got put on the back burner. version 2.00 to 2.20 seem to have stayed the same so may pick this back up after the holidays. So long as another crazy deadline doesn't pop up at work.

2 hours ago, ryfon said:

Not uninterested, just been super busy with work. This along with a few others got put on the back burner. version 2.00 to 2.20 seem to have stayed the same so may pick this back up after the holidays. So long as another crazy deadline doesn't pop up at work.

will be waiting for you man

• 2 weeks later...

I've wanted to modify several aspects of the game since release, particularly animations and sound, but the most I could do was unpack v1.11 with that Fate tool. Damn, I wanted to improve GE3... I'll play on an older version if necessary, so if anyone could tell me how to unpack and repack or even just repack, it'd mean a lot. Would be willing to share QoL results or more.

Currently I can still extract files but all files now have some kind of verification file attached to it. which is the file attached above. unfortunately I've never seen this type of file before, so working on figuring it out.

Later this week I may try extracting everything and seeing if i can add the new content to an older version without these new verification files. they have changed quite a bit so unsure if it will work correctly or not. Version 1.4 is the last version that I know of that does not have these extra files. Unfortunately i did not make backups of any version between 1.4 and 2.2 because I thought 1.4 would be the final version so stopped checking. If anyone has anything between these let me know.

15 hours ago, ryfon said:

Currently I can still extract files but all files now have some kind of verification file attached to it. which is the file attached above. unfortunately I've never seen this type of file before, so working on figuring it out.

Later this week I may try extracting everything and seeing if i can add the new content to an older version without these new verification files. they have changed quite a bit so unsure if it will work correctly or not. Version 1.4 is the last version that I know of that does not have these extra files. Unfortunately i did not make backups of any version between 1.4 and 2.2 because I thought 1.4 would be the final version so stopped checking. If anyone has anything between these let me know.

That's a good idea. I think I tried downgrading GE3 by editing Steam's .acf files in the past but struggled to succeed. Right, I cracked it to get v1.11 back then thanks to IGG: https://imgur.com/a/Zg9kDPX

I assume version 2.00 contains the unlisted 1.45, and 2.11 is just a bug patch to 2.10. If you aren't comfortable acquiring the patch files this way, I could update my v1.11 backup until I have the necessary versions and upload only those files for you. I don't know if posting the link is allowed, so let me know what you want to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I studied the forum again and learned deleting the archives was necessary to enable modifications. My spirit for such has dwindled the past year, but my goals have not. I've merely experimented so far, implementing only the proper font used in the Japanese version. I don't want to play without it again... It suits the game well, as expected, and the HP/OP/ST letters and bars are no longer improperly displayed. I've made a growing list of plausible goals: Charge Crush's worthlessness (damage, button-hold delay, same with bullets and charge devour), Just Guard, Parrying Upper, and Advanced Guard's SFX, shield deployment and devour speed, and shield knock-back distance. Rather than revert, I aim to re-balance and refine. Correcting fluidity of the sped-up combat animations may prove ambitious, as should the game's low volume output and broken FPS limiter. Thing allows up to 67-68 if RTSS is used, and gameplay still remains unaffected. Unlimited frames would be damn nice... Only conclusion is that the game breaks or bugs past 68 and was limited 60, but knowing Bamco, I think they just want PC players to suffer the wrath of their ports. Feasible goals are anti-aliasing the maps' DDS textures and mending Anubis's theme's clipped-off ending if I can better understand ACB/AWB files. Oh, if I could fathom that, I can throw the entirety of GE1–3's OSTs into the jukebox and in lossless. 1.11 doesn't have a jukebox... Personal goals are voices, recolors, and changing "OK" for confirm to "Yes." Bamco, man...

Custom missions...

99?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...