8 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Just a guess, but I'd say that Flashy's mods are interfering.  In my opinion, he's not the wiz-bang modder he thinks he is.  Even if he is, it's very easy for mods to interfere with each other and the more complicated they are the more they bump into each other.  Try putting Raider Pet higher in number in your load order (lower on the list).

If you don't want to disable Flashy's mods, then you can turn off parts of them, like abduction and CSA violate (which will allow AAF Violate to do its thing.

I agree with you. His mods never worked 100% properly, at least from my experience. Flashy isn't a bad modder, but he isn't the best one either. His biggest advantage (when it comes to RSE2 and Crime and Punishment) is that he was the first there - say what you want, but you have to admit that we never had any mod as an alternative to CSA (I've been hoping someone'd create something similar/same for at least 3 years now).

Thankfully, the damage done here is very minor as I keep a lot of saves just in case. I'll revert to the save before Violation in the brewery and try again. Removing CSA mid-game is not a good thing as it leaves nearly 60 unattached instances on my save (I tried that, checked with ReSaver), and who knows what else it does.

Still though, I don't know how to play RP. I'd appreciate the help with it.

In any case, thanks for replying! Cheers!

5 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I agree with you. His mods never worked 100% properly, at least from my experience. Flashy isn't a bad modder, but he isn't the best one either. His biggest advantage (when it comes to RSE2 and Crime and Punishment) is that he was the first there - say what you want, but you have to admit that we never had any mod as an alternative to CSA (I've been hoping someone'd create something similar/same for at least 3 years now).

Thankfully, the damage done here is very minor as I keep a lot of saves just in case. I'll revert to the save before Violation in the brewery and try again. Removing CSA mid-game is not a good thing as it leaves nearly 60 unattached instances on my save (I tried that, checked with ReSaver), and who knows what else it does.

Still though, I don't know how to play RP. I'd appreciate the help with it.

In any case, thanks for replying! Cheers!

You're right, he isn't a particularly bad modder and he did try to make some big mods.  I guess I get irritated at all the "look what I made, I'm so great" statements and then have them not work well, then abandoned until the next big thing.

That said, the companion thing I hadn't noted, you must be alone to be a pet.  Starting the pet mod is usually done directly (walk into a raider base with no weapons including explosives and maybe no fusion cores), or started through AAF Violate.  Once pet starts you'll be collared with a makeshift collar, sometimes also handcuffed,  Then raiders will take advantage of you occassionally.  The collar will explode after 20 minutes real time of no sex, so agree to sex occasionally (or every time, if that's your thing).  After a while you'll be instructed to see the boss.  A quest appears in the miscellaneous section to "See the boss".

If all that happens, the mod is working and you'll find out what happens next.

23 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

You're right, he isn't a particularly bad modder and he did try to make some big mods.  I guess I get irritated at all the "look what I made, I'm so great" statements and then have them not work well, then abandoned until the next big thing.

That said, the companion thing I hadn't noted, you must be alone to be a pet.  Starting the pet mod is usually done directly (walk into a raider base with no weapons including explosives and maybe no fusion cores), or started through AAF Violate.  Once pet starts you'll be collared with a makeshift collar, sometimes also handcuffed,  Then raiders will take advantage of you occassionally.  The collar will explode after 20 minutes real time of no sex, so agree to sex occasionally (or every time, if that's your thing).  After a while you'll be instructed to see the boss.  A quest appears in the miscellaneous section to "See the boss".

If all that happens, the mod is working and you'll find out what happens next.

This leads me to believe that the real culprit was indeed CSA.

When I got abducted through Violate, I was placed in BADTFL offices alone, with no companion in sight (I think CSA automatically sends companions home, but I wouldn't be surprised if that feature is wonky as well). Anyways, I got there and I did play solid 10 scenes with raiders through (what I assume were) RP dialogues, but I've never gotten the miscellaneous quest to see the boss.

I'll give it a shot once more, with CSA turned off (I won't disable the mod entirely yet as I want to play a bit more on my current save, but once I decide to start a new playthrough, I'll nuke it from my LO permanently).

If the RP quests guide you throughout its span, then I shouldn't have any problems with it. Like I said, the biggest issue with RP is that I've never played it before and everything about it is relatively new to me; despite it being quite an old mod.

Any other tips are much appreciated! Thank you so much for replying, do take care!

Cheers!

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Any other tips are much appreciated! Thank you so much for replying, do take care!

Check your Pip-Boy for quests that RP has added (I haven't used it for a while now so I forget the names). Its quests may not be added active by default, so activating them will cause objective head markers to appear directing you to the NPCs you should speak with next.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Check your Pip-Boy for quests that RP has added (I haven't used it for a while now so I forget the names). Its quests may not be added active by default, so activating them will cause objective head markers to appear directing you to the NPCs you should speak with next.

Yep, by disabling CSA, RP is working properly.

The only (slight) inconvenience is that I play on survival difficulty and it really is hardcore, especially in my game where everything can kill me easily. I did some more research and found out that there was (or still is...?) Static's RP Patch which addresses certain issues with vanilla RP (which I'm running now).

Should I install that patch or not? As far as I can tell, neither of those (RP and the patch for it) are supported any more, so there's always the risk of installing a bad plugin.

Oh, and thank you all so much for replying; I really appreciate the help!

21 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

This leads me to believe that the real culprit was indeed CSA.

When I got abducted through Violate, I was placed in BADTFL offices alone, with no companion in sight (I think CSA automatically sends companions home, but I wouldn't be surprised if that feature is wonky as well). Anyways, I got there and I did play solid 10 scenes with raiders through (what I assume were) RP dialogues, but I've never gotten the miscellaneous quest to see the boss.

I'll give it a shot once more, with CSA turned off (I won't disable the mod entirely yet as I want to play a bit more on my current save, but once I decide to start a new playthrough, I'll nuke it from my LO permanently).

If the RP quests guide you throughout its span, then I shouldn't have any problems with it. Like I said, the biggest issue with RP is that I've never played it before and everything about it is relatively new to me; despite it being quite an old mod.

Cheers!

Raider Pet doesn't relocate you to anywhere, you are Pet-ified right there.  I believe that Raider Pet needs a raider who acts like a boss raider.  If Raider Pet is started through Violate, one of the raiders says something on the order of: " We're going to keep you around for a while".  The dialogue is a bit different for a voluntary walk into a camp without weapons.

I don't believe there is a quest or quest marker for Raider Pet at first.  As you move around a raider will make a comment suggesting you make yourself available for them.  You'll need to respond to that raider.  There is a miscellaneous quest and marker when you get the "Talk to the boss" message and miscellaneous quests and markers for subsequent stages.

Pro tip:  If Pet-ified via Violate, the raider who tells you they are keeping you will also keep your weapons.  I suggest getting their refid in case you want to find them again.  In outdoor locations raiders can come from all around and the weapon taker might be from a camp far away.

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

The only (slight) inconvenience is that I play on survival difficulty and it really is hardcore, especially in my game where everything can kill me easily. I did some more research and found out that there was (or still is...?) Static's RP Patch which addresses certain issues with vanilla RP (which I'm running now).

If the concern is with finding enough food and water, keep in mind that you can go anywhere you like and do anything you want while you're a raider pet, as long as you engage a sex scene from RP with a raider at least every 20 minutes real time. I've traversed the entire map with an active RP bomb collar, no problem, just mapped out what raider camps I intended to stop off at for a poke. Scavenge in raider strongholds for ease of access to viable partners.

Static's RP Tweaks force-feeds you a noodle cup every time you have sex with raiders through RP, so that you don't have to worry about finding your own food and water, but if you're strategic about it then that shouldn't necessarily be a problem.

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Should I install that patch or not? As far as I can tell, neither of those (RP and the patch for it) are supported any more, so there's always the risk of installing a bad plugin.

I used it for quite a while. The biggest annoyance is that it hard-codes RP AAF scenes to 3 minutes, which is rather a long time to sit and watch toonsex in my opinion. It also disables the bit of RP that puts the player in the captive faction when not carrying weapons, meaning you can't voluntarily walk into a group of raiders and agree to becoming a pet, instead you have to rely on handoff from something else like Violate (and then your options are limited to locations and conditions Violate considers suitable, which is more strict than what RP itself requires).

It makes a bunch of other adjustments to RP too, and even the author stated they couldn't remember what they changed, so the only way to spot differences is to first be intimately familiar with playing vanilla RP. For example, I think it tinkered with the chances for your collar to be a dud, so it's more likely it fizzles and does nothing rather than killing you when the timer expires.

3 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Raider Pet doesn't relocate you to anywhere, you are Pet-ified right there.  I believe that Raider Pet needs a raider who acts like a boss raider.  If Raider Pet is started through Violate, one of the raiders says something on the order of: " We're going to keep you around for a while".  The dialogue is a bit different for a voluntary walk into a camp without weapons.

I don't believe there is a quest or quest marker for Raider Pet at first.  As you move around a raider will make a comment suggesting you make yourself available for them.  You'll need to respond to that raider.  There is a miscellaneous quest and marker when you get the "Talk to the boss" message and miscellaneous quests and markers for subsequent stages.

Pro tip:  If Pet-ified via Violate, the raider who tells you they are keeping you will also keep your weapons.  I suggest getting their refid in case you want to find them again.  In outdoor locations raiders can come from all around and the weapon taker might be from a camp far away.

I've finished the first run and it was quite refreshing for a change! The only issues I had were the resources (food and water) and CAP's dialogues - when interacting with any Raider NPC I'd start CAP dialogue rather than RP, but speaking to them immediately after again seems to be the only workaround (and it works!).

As for Violate, yeah I kinda figured. However, something's confusing here... The raider who stole my gear (and started Violate's retrieval quest) also had a DD key to my collar. However, the boss NPC (Tower Tom, specifically) was, what I assume, identified as the right boss as he was the one giving me the quest to visit Lucky, dance and presents, also had a DD key. I looted Tower Tom's key first and it couldn't unlock the devices and collar, but the Bruiser's key worked. Not something usual, but I think it's because Violate also equipped some DD after all the scenes and before the initial collaring.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That's up to you. I ran it for a long time and had no issues. Other than the normal Bugthesda stuff. LOL

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If the concern is with finding enough food and water, keep in mind that you can go anywhere you like and do anything you want while you're a raider pet, as long as you engage a sex scene from RP with a raider at least every 20 minutes real time. I've traversed the entire map with an active RP bomb collar, no problem, just mapped out what raider camps I intended to stop off at for a poke. Scavenge in raider strongholds for ease of access to viable partners.

Static's RP Tweaks force-feeds you a noodle cup every time you have sex with raiders through RP, so that you don't have to worry about finding your own food and water, but if you're strategic about it then that shouldn't necessarily be a problem.

Now hang on, hang on, hang on... You're telling me that within 20 minutes REAL LIFE time I have to constantly bang a Raider? As in, any Raider NPC; not just the ones where the Boss and Lucky NPCs are????

If that's the case, then I don't want to bother with patches as that surely gives me some more options!

I used it for quite a while. The biggest annoyance is that it hard-codes RP AAF scenes to 3 minutes, which is rather a long time to sit and watch toonsex in my opinion. It also disables the bit of RP that puts the player in the captive faction when not carrying weapons, meaning you can't voluntarily walk into a group of raiders and agree to becoming a pet, instead you have to rely on handoff from something else like Violate (and then your options are limited to locations and conditions Violate considers suitable, which is more strict than what RP itself requires).

It makes a bunch of other adjustments to RP too, and even the author stated they couldn't remember what they changed, so the only way to spot differences is to first be intimately familiar with playing vanilla RP. For example, I think it tinkered with the chances for your collar to be a dud, so it's more likely it fizzles and does nothing rather than killing you when the timer expires.

You had me until you mentioned those 3 minutes. From what I gather, RP scenes are very frequent, and even 60 seconds seems long if animation is boring. Plus, if even its author doesn't remember the changes he'd made, well... I wouldn't trust it entirely. Vanilla RP is okay, in my opinion.

Once again, thank you all so much for help! I'll surely keep RP in my LO for a while, but I'm a bit disappointed as I'm only giving it a shot now! Oh, and regarding the RSE2: CSA... Well, let's just say that the best way to have it is to have disabled. Can't believe I've wasted so many hours on debugging it and keeping it active only because of author's reputation. Gonna remove that crap from my hard drive as soon as I start a new save.

Thanks again, take care! Cheers!

34 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Now hang on, hang on, hang on... You're telling me that within 20 minutes REAL LIFE time I have to constantly bang a Raider? As in, any Raider NPC; not just the ones where the Boss and Lucky NPCs are????

If that's the case, then I don't want to bother with patches as that surely gives me some more options!

Yes, literally ANY normal raiders anywhere will work, you can go anywhere in the game you like so long as you keep getting fucked on schedule.

The Forged don't work for this, nor do DLC raiders like the various factions from Nuka-World, Rust Devils from Automatron, nor the Trappers from Far Harbor. Also the raiders in the Combat Zone don't, because they have a special faction; they were supposed to be non-hostile, before Bethesda scrapped the original story for that location at the last minute and just made it "kill them all."

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, literally ANY normal raiders anywhere will work, you can go anywhere in the game you like so long as you keep getting fucked on schedule.

The Forged don't work for this, nor do DLC raiders like the various factions from Nuka-World, Rust Devils from Automatron, nor the Trappers from Far Harbor. Also the raiders in the Combat Zone don't, because they have a special faction; they were supposed to be non-hostile, before Bethesda scrapped the original story for that location at the last minute and just made it "kill them all."

Whoa! It surely is good to know that! This now opens up many new opportunities!

The only real issue I've found so far with RP is that upon escaping, I still have the Lucky quest active in my PipBoy. I think it's because I've selected it in order to understand where I'm supposed to go, but have since finished it and yet, despite that, I can still see it under Miscellaneous quests (but no marker).

In any case, thanks for clarifying it out! I was getting a bit bored after spending a few hours in the same dungeon with the same Raiders!

Cheers!

14 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

The only real issue I've found so far with RP is that upon escaping, I still have the Lucky quest active in my PipBoy. I think it's because I've selected it in order to understand where I'm supposed to go, but have since finished it and yet, despite that, I can still see it under Miscellaneous quests (but no marker).

It seems like some of the quest stage/objective conditions weren't thoroughly thought out, so they have a good chance of getting "stuck" if unexpected things happen (such as key characters getting killed). For example I've had Lucky drown in the Charles on the way back from visiting the neighbors, and at that point the entire quest line is unrecoverable. Unlocking your collar may reset everything, though sometimes it doesn't depending on where in the quest you were. You may be able to use console commands to clean things up, or just get collared again by another raider camp and start over there (not sure if a stuck previous quest will cause problems progressing in a new location without some console surgery).

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It seems like some of the quest stage/objective conditions weren't thoroughly thought out, so they have a good chance of getting "stuck" if unexpected things happen (such as key characters getting killed). For example I've had Lucky drown in the Charles on the way back from visiting the neighbors, and at that point the entire quest line is unrecoverable. Unlocking your collar may reset everything, though sometimes it doesn't depending on where in the quest you were. You may be able to use console commands to clean things up, or just get collared again by another raider camp and start over there (not sure if a stuck previous quest will cause problems progressing in a new location without some console surgery).

I'll have that in mind!

Once again, thanks a lot for providing valuable info. It'll surely come in handy if things go bad! Cheers!

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Huh, looks like I spoke to soon (again)...

Turns out, something (primary suspect is Raider Pet) messed my save up, and it messed it up good. After spending few in-game days as a pet, then managing to escape, I recovered at one of my settlements for a few days. I know I've completed the main RP quest as I was awarded Black Widow perk.

However, I then traveled (manually; I didn't use fast travel) to one of my other settlements where my favorite companion (Ivy) is. Once I entered the settlement, Ivy was there, but I cannot interact with her in any way. As in, the option to speak to her is broken.

The only quest I've done is RP, and I dismissed her prior to entering the dungeon where I got violated and kept as a pet.

Is there any way to fix this? I mean, I'd hate to lose a companion, but I'd also hate to lose all the progress I've made as I managed to find some rare valuables.

Any help is much appreciated. I think for my next save I'll ditch both CSA and RP. Such a shame, all these good mods (well, CSA was never that great) going to waste; and there's nothing like them to be used as an alternative.

EDIT:

It's not that I can't talk to Ivy. I cannot interact with her in any way. To talk to companion, you aim at them and then you hit 'E' and select talk option - I don't get the menu where I can select talk/trade/wait/dismiss options.

Edited by rubber_duck
1 minute ago, rubber_duck said:

Huh, looks like I spoke to soon (again)...

Turns out, something (primary suspect is Raider Pet) messed my save up, and it messed it up good. After spending few in-game days as a pet, then managing to escape, I recovered at one of my settlements for a few days. I know I've completed the main RP quest as I was awarded Black Widow perk.

However, I then traveled (manually; I didn't use fast travel) to one of my other settlements where my favorite companion (Ivy) is. Once I entered the settlement, Ivy was there, but I cannot interact with her in any way. As in, the option to speak to her is broken.

The only quest I've done is RP, and I dismissed her prior to entering the dungeon where I got violated and kept as a pet.

Is there any way to fix this? I mean, I'd hate to lose a companion, but I'd also hate to lose all the progress I've made as I managed to find some rare valuables.

Any help is much appreciated. I think for my next save I'll ditch both CSA and RP. Such a shame, all these good mods (well, CSA was never that great) going to waste; and there's nothing like them to be used as an alternative.

I don't know if this is a problem, but you mentioned "managing to escape", which I suspect you did a bit early.  Even though you got the Black Widow perk, somethings might not be quite finished in the Pet Raider mod.  There are indications that the author didn't put code in to handle things that might be done differently.

What follows is what I've seen in the quest:

Spoiler

Start as a pet in a raider stronghold (RS)

Get abused a bit

Talk to boss

Possibly do a gang bang or service the boss again

At some point after talking to boss, you'll get a tape gag

Get sent to Lucky

Go on a trip with Lucky

Return to RS

Lucky has you steal an electronic key from a named NPC raider (Bruiser?)

Lucky modifies your collar using the electronic key

Lucky sends you to the boss

From here several things might happen

- you talk to the boss, collar explodes / End of Game

- you talk to the boss, collar misfires / Boss deals with Lucky

- you tell boss Lucky messed with collar / Boss deals with Lucky

If boss deals with Lucky, he also disables the timer on the collar

At this point you can escape / defeat raiders / continue as a pet

I don't know if escaping early can affect Ivy.  I suspect that during Raider Pet, Ivy is not available as a companion and that hadn't been cleared by escaping early.  I generally don't have companions except as forced by the game.  NPC's like Lucky might be considered as companions for a short while.

Loading a save while you were a raider pet and then finishing the quests might clear things.  Possibly doing another raider pet session, all the way through, might clear things up.  Or someone in this thread might know a quest stage to start/stop.

4 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

I don't know if this is a problem, but you mentioned "managing to escape", which I suspect you did a bit early.  Even though you got the Black Widow perk, somethings might not be quite finished in the Pet Raider mod.  There are indications that the author didn't put code in to handle things that might be done differently.

What follows is what I've seen in the quest:

Hide contents

Start as a pet in a raider stronghold (RS)

Get abused a bit

Talk to boss

Possibly do a gang bang or service the boss again

At some point after talking to boss, you'll get a tape gag

Get sent to Lucky

Go on a trip with Lucky

Return to RS

Lucky has you steal an electronic key from a named NPC raider (Bruiser?)

Lucky modifies your collar using the electronic key

Lucky sends you to the boss

From here several things might happen

- you talk to the boss, collar explodes / End of Game

- you talk to the boss, collar misfires / Boss deals with Lucky

- you tell boss Lucky messed with collar / Boss deals with Lucky

If boss deals with Lucky, he also disables the timer on the collar

At this point you can escape / defeat raiders / continue as a pet

I don't know if escaping early can affect Ivy.  I suspect that during Raider Pet, Ivy is not available as a companion and that hadn't been cleared by escaping early.  I generally don't have companions except as forced by the game.  NPC's like Lucky might be considered as companions for a short while.

Loading a save while you were a raider pet and then finishing the quests might clear things.  Possibly doing another raider pet session, all the way through, might clear things up.  Or someone in this thread might know a quest stage to start/stop.

First of all, thank you so much for the guide!

Yeah, half of this didn't happen on in my game. I got a tape gag, and went to a trip with Lucky. When I returned I still had that 'Find Lucky and return to camp' misc quest.

I never got tasked with stealing the electronic key, and once I returned to camp I noticed that Raiders were starting to slowly die one by one. I mean, the Boss NPC (Tower Tom) was the first to die, and he was then followed by Bruiser.

This definitely looks like a conflict, but I cannot revert back as I've overwritten the last save when I was doing RP. I'm not planning to spend any more time repeating it, I've already replayed that 2 times as I experienced major issues with RSE2: CSA.

Isn't there a console command to finish this? I tried 'help raiderpet' 4 and I could see a few quests. The quest 'RaiderPetDialogueQuest' is the only quest that's running, all the other ones are in stopped state; this leads me to believe that the mentioned quest is a master quest, isn't it?

Surely there's a way to complete it and reset it. There has to be!

21 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Isn't there a console command to finish this? I tried 'help raiderpet' 4 and I could see a few quests. The quest 'RaiderPetDialogueQuest' is the only quest that's running, all the other ones are in stopped state; this leads me to believe that the mentioned quest is a master quest, isn't it?

Surely there's a way to complete it and reset it. There has to be!

I'm glad the little guide helped you understand.

Unfortunately, I avoid digging into code to find quest stages and whatnot because I've done a lot of programming over the decades and when I do dig, a game will turn into bits and algorithms which destroys any sense of immersion.  Immersion is what it's all about for me.

I suspect that you might have needed to talk once more to Lucky.  I can't remember the exact sequence of steps in the mod.  The message you got indicates that you should have talked to Lucky at the remote site before heading back to Lucky's base.  If that talk was needed then it might explain why a dialogue quest was still active.

The raiders dying shows that something is not right.  While it might be justice, I'm sure it wasn't supposed to happen.  Did you console some radioactive barrels into the raider base?  LOL   Oh, one option is to use a cooking station and add rat poison into the food.  I've never done that and suspect it is meant to kill one raider, but if they all ate it ...

8 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

The raiders dying shows that something is not right.  While it might be justice, I'm sure it wasn't supposed to happen.  Did you console some radioactive barrels into the raider base?  LOL   Oh, one option is to use a cooking station and add rat poison into the food.  I've never done that and suspect it is meant to kill one raider, but if they all ate it ...

If you activate a cooking station while you have rat poison in your inventory, every raider you have sex with after that will start slowly taking damage and will eventually die.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you activate a cooking station while you have rat poison in your inventory, every raider you have sex with after that will start slowly taking damage and will eventually die.

Ah, so the raiders and you don't have to eat the rat poison laden food, you stuff it ... elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Ah, so the raiders and you don't have to eat the rat poison laden food, you stuff it ... elsewhere.

I think Stobor said at one point that the implication was you were feeding them food you'd made while having your "encounters" with them, but it's all unspoken/off-camera and involves plenty of hand-waving suspension of disbelief.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I think Stobor said at one point that the implication was you were feeding them food you'd made while having your "encounters" with them, but it's all unspoken/off-camera and involves plenty of hand-waving suspension of disbelief.

That mode fits a Bethesda game  :)

disbelief == 0 ; bethesda game mode set

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I'm glad the little guide helped you understand.

Unfortunately, I avoid digging into code to find quest stages and whatnot because I've done a lot of programming over the decades and when I do dig, a game will turn into bits and algorithms which destroys any sense of immersion.  Immersion is what it's all about for me.

I suspect that you might have needed to talk once more to Lucky.  I can't remember the exact sequence of steps in the mod.  The message you got indicates that you should have talked to Lucky at the remote site before heading back to Lucky's base.  If that talk was needed then it might explain why a dialogue quest was still active.

I attempted to speak to Lucky at the site prior to heading back to base. He didn't speak with me, he only said 'Why are you looking at me like that?' and that was it. I couldn't start a proper dialogue with him, other than that single line.

As for Ivy (companion) issue - I managed to solve it. All I did was hit her and now she speaks to me again. Don't ask how I managed to find that solution, but I, somehow, out of the blue, did. Yeah, I don't understand it either...

He didn't speak with me, he only said 'Why are you looking at me like that?' and that was it. I couldn't start a proper dialogue with him, other than that single line.

That sounds like a quest priority conflict with the "father quest" from Family Planning Enhanced. It's the line your prospective fathers will reply with until you convince one of them that they're the father of your pregnancy. Usually it would be followed up with prompts for the player to continue the dialogue, but I guess in your case it's not.

As for Ivy (companion) issue - I managed to solve it. All I did was hit her and now she speaks to me again. Don't ask how I managed to find that solution, but I, somehow, out of the blue, did. Yeah, I don't understand it either...

I doubt it's specific to Ivy or anything Raider Pet did. I've had it happen with vanilla companions when Raider Pet wasn't even installed. And the "just hit them until all is right with the World" solution works for companions who are stuck downed from combat long after combat has ended too. Bang, zoom, to the Moon Alice!

That sounds like a quest priority conflict with the "father quest" from Family Planning Enhanced. It's the line your prospective fathers will reply with until you convince one of them that they're the father of your pregnancy. Usually it would be followed up with prompts for the player to continue the dialogue, but I guess in your case it's not.

You're right - it was FPE! I completely forgot about it! I received a few popups asking whether I wanted to abandon the search and I always (for some reason) clicked on 'Later' option.

I doubt it's specific to Ivy or anything Raider Pet did. I've had it happen with vanilla companions when Raider Pet wasn't even installed. And the "just hit them until all is right with the World" solution works for companions who are stuck downed from combat long after combat has ended too. Bang, zoom, to the Moon Alice!

The issue definitely isn't Ivy's as I've been playing with her for ages with no problems whatsoever. I'm not sure if it's Raider Pet either, though it was my primary suspect as it's the only new mod for this playthrough.

With all that said, I'm glad my solution turned out to be proper and thoroughly tested solution haha! :)

Really amazing mod. I had it but never used it on a few massive test playthroughs now. I underestimated how very well written and very well implemented this mod iz! I would luuuuv an MCM with full control over engagement with raiders someday! But I know that stuff iz prolly rough as hell.

But hey, peeps are trippin. They're trippin balls. Acting like CAP or any of Flashy's work, or Sexual Harassment interferes with this. They don't. I've finished every possible conclusion of Raider Pet with all three functioning, all at the same time. Peeps are being too quick on saying the raider recruitment dialogue blocks Raider Pet's. It doesn't. It's a revolver. I was walking through several raider bases, a couple times transported by Lucky, and from room to room whole groups of raiders stop using CAP's dialogue and start using Raider Pet's as you just....exist in that space. Sexual Harassment approaches don't even need to be shut off, unless you have your settings just wild af.

You can ignore the SH approaches too, they'll wait. You can say nevermind with the CAP dialogue and it locks that raider out of the recruitment and after sleeping all of those raiders will slowly begin revolving dialogue from Raider Pet, or even sooner in some smaller cells. Ofc I'm very specific in how I set SH up and carefully construct a very balanced setup in approaches with the full knowledge that I'm using it with these others. Nothing in CAP needs to be disabled. Nothing in SH needs to be disabled. The balance of their default settings is a bit different when all three are together tho and it would be wise to set SH up with that in mind,  but that's all. They work so amazing together I don't recommend playing without all three.