4 hours ago, Dasafox said:

is there any command to be able to wear clothes? raider pet ins conficting with commonwealth slavers 

Also, turn off mods like Violate, RSE, Boston Devious Helper, Hardship and the like. Commonwealth Slavers is meant to be played through alone.

On 9/22/2023 at 8:30 AM, kupa11 said:

Is there any way to turn off diamond city guards abuse?

I think the only place it may actually matter, or be difficult to avoid,  is in the security dugout? Otherwise they may be verbal sometimes but you can ignore them and walk away.

Though is funny to see the split-personality, one minute abusive, then informative, then flirty (I've flirty commonwealth in the mix).  

Edited by eflat01
9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Well you are a Raider Pet and word travels fast in the Commonwealth.

Without editing the mod, no.

Well yes, is the same as walking into DC with Cait - I know an ex-raider when I see one - or Hancock... they know what's going on they hear all the gossip... "Aren't you the one who walked that freedom trail?, good  ... go freedom."  What better way to pass the time while standing around? 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this topic has been covered here before. I can't find anything about it right now.
To the list of lacations I added Saugus Ironworks. With the settings I have set, the only option my actress has so far is to surrender. Although Raider Pet is listed as 100% in Violate, she is not handed over to Raider Pet, she does not receive a collar.
Doesn't Slag (I think that's what he was called) count as a "real" boss?

3 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I'm not sure if this topic has been covered here before. I can't find anything about it right now.
To the list of lacations I added Saugus Ironworks. With the settings I have set, the only option my actress has so far is to surrender. Although Raider Pet is listed as 100% in Violate, she is not handed over to Raider Pet, she does not receive a collar.
Doesn't Slag (I think that's what he was called) count as a "real" boss?

Saugus won't work for similar reasons to DB Tech, the boss has a scripted scene to go aggro on your ass.

Also I think (it's been a while since I used RP) that The Forged don't use the same faction as normal raiders, so RP won't see them as viable captors anyway (like the Combat Zone raiders, Automatron's rust devils, NW's three raider clans, or FH's trappers).

Edited by vaultbait
34 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Saugus won't work for similar reasons to DB Tech, the boss has a scripted scene to go aggro on your ass.

Okay thanks. Then I delete the location again and have to think of something different in terms of fighting style.
Thanks for the info.

Spoiler

Since I had no chance inside the room... I was able to escape back outside and then finish off the enemies there. Quest solved.

Edited by deathmorph
On 10/12/2023 at 7:16 PM, vaultbait said:

Also I think (it's been a while since I used RP) that The Forged don't use the same faction as normal raiders, so RP won't see them as viable captors anyway (like the Combat Zone raiders, Automatron's rust devils, NW's three raider clans, or FH's trappers).

I did manage to get her Raider Pet'd at DB Tech H.S. ... though was a pain in the a$$, of course on a respawn - not the original boss raider for the location - and definitely not immersive. 

1. Ran and aggro'd them and dragging down to the swimming pool area. (is rough surviving at high level when you've modified raiders to level with you).

2. After surrendering and violate runs it's quests it then hands off control to raider pet there will be only two raiders - none of them the boss since is respawn - are scripted to become aggressive, all the rest will be calm, so run from those two and quickly hide when you have some distance to get them to give up the chase.

3. At that point you can outright kill those two raiders the other raiders don't care. Sneak up on them or what-not to get the advantage - (i.e. Killed one after a lucky punch stunning it, and the second after it went to sleep).

btw... being a pet there was the first time Lucky's errand quest picked a different group of raiders. All three times before Lucky always picked the same place.

PS: debating if I want to unpack the .B2A (which holds the pex and voice files) and mess with the gender dialog to open female raiders to  more precise tags and gangbangs etc.. like the male raiders.

Edited by eflat01
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lonestarx said:

the "lucky" npc most be set to protected man, the stupid raider is dumb as rock and gets itself killed always making part of the quest unnavaible forever 

My favorite is when I get captured in Hangman's Alley (before turning it into a settlement), the boss usually winds up selected from the nearby shipwreck and the rival camp is Back Street Apparel. On the return trip to talk to the boss, instead of taking the logical street route along the riverfront, Lucky dives into the Charles and drowns trying to swim his way to the barge. (Cue sad horns.)

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

My favorite is when I get captured in Hangman's Alley (before turning it into a settlement), the boss usually winds up selected from the nearby shipwreck and the rival camp is Back Street Apparel. On the return trip to talk to the boss, instead of taking the logical street route along the riverfront, Lucky dives into the Charles and drowns trying to swim his way to the barge. (Cue sad horns.)

lol, I surrended in libertalia.... As you may guess Lucky drown herself in less than 5 minutes. I had to resurrect and move to player Lucky at every quest stage basically for over 2 hours only to found out that Lucky's quest has 0 importance beyond killing you. I wish there would be more quests and things to do besides getting fucked 24/7, there goes my stockholm syndrome roleplay anyway.

14 hours ago, lonestarx said:

lol, I surrended in libertalia.... As you may guess Lucky drown herself in less than 5 minutes. I had to resurrect and move to player Lucky at every quest stage basically for over 2 hours only to found out that Lucky's quest has 0 importance beyond killing you. I wish there would be more quests and things to do besides getting fucked 24/7, there goes my stockholm syndrome roleplay anyway.

Well, Lucky's first quest is to prove yourself useful to the boss. Then Lucky's second quest is the beginning of how you free yourself while staying on good terms with that raider camp (spoiler: confess to the boss, then Lucky is the one who gets killed, and you're allowed to roam free, coming and going as you please, since the boss disables the bomb in your collar).

I don't usually plug my own work, but if you want Stockholm Syndrome role playing opportunities and are partial to being enslaved by super mutants, that's basically the underlying theme of Milking Human Kindness. I'm nearly done with the improvements and features I want to include for the next version of that, probably will update some time in the next week or two.

On 10/27/2023 at 2:56 AM, lonestarx said:

the "lucky" npc most be set to protected man, the stupid raider is dumb as rock and gets itself killed always making part of the quest unnavaible forever 

Lucky has to be killable at one point in the quests. 

Anyway, Lucky is an alias ref ... I do not know if RobCo can hit an npc by alias or if Lucky has a keyword (filterByKeywords) RobCo can filter npcs by keywords if it could would be a simple .ini file to ":setProtected=true"

Suppose you could always set Lucky as protected in the Setup function in Scriptname RaiderPet:RaiderPetGetLuckyScr since they're tweaking the NPC here.

Function Setup( )
    Debug.Trace( "[RaiderPet] Setup function called for GetLucky" )
    MainScr = ( RaiderPetDialogueQuest as RaiderPet:DialogueQuestScr )

;; Boost Lucky's health, less likely to die accidentally:
    Actor Lucky = HenchmanRef.GetActorReference( )
    Float BaseHealth = Lucky.GetBaseValue( Health )
    Lucky.SetValue( Health, BaseHealth + 100 )
    ;; Make sure Lucky has a reliable baseline combat capability:
    Lucky.AddItem( Stimpak, 5 )
    Lucky.AddItem( SubmachineGun, 1 )
    Lucky.SetCombatStyle( csRaiderRangedOffenseHigh )
    ;; Identify our Lucky actor to customize behavior appropriately:
    MainScr.SetHenchmanActor( Lucky )

RegisterForRemoteEvent( Lucky, "OnDeath" )
    RegisterForRemoteEvent( BossRef.GetActorReference( ), "OnDeath" )

;; Optional extra, Bruiser.  Has a key that might prove useful...
    Actor Bruiser = Henchman2Ref.GetActorReference( )
    if ( Bruiser != None )
        hasBruiser = True
        RegisterForRemoteEvent( Bruiser, "OnDeath" )
        RegisterForRemoteEvent( Bruiser, "OnPickpocketFailed" )
    else
        hasBruiser = False
    endIf

EndFunction

• 2 weeks later...

HELP PLEASE, i got a problem with the mod i made a try and a "Riader" put the xplosive collar on me and i dont now if i lost the raider pet quest or what but  I can't take off the explosive collar, I uninstalled the game and also tried deactivating the mod but my character keeps dying out of nowhere. what could i do?

2 hours ago, XXAviiXX said:

HELP PLEASE, i got a problem with the mod i made a try and a "Riader" put the xplosive collar on me and i dont now if i lost the raider pet quest or what but  I can't take off the explosive collar, I uninstalled the game and also tried deactivating the mod but my character keeps dying out of nowhere. what could i do?

Easy way, start a new run.

Not so easy way, find the original Boss and they will have the key to remove the collar.

Or, use the console to find and add the key.

Or, install something like Boston Devious Helper and demand pretty much any non hostile NPC to remove the collar.

Or, bang a Raider within 20 minutes real time to rest the timer while reflecting on your poor life choices.

Or, kill some Raiders and get collared again and run out the quest line to get it removed properly.

But, your best bet is start a new run since you deactivated RP and broke it. NEVER deactivate/uninstall a scripted mod mid run. Veeeery bad mojo that is!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I must be doing something stupid (again) as I cannot get this mod to work somehow. I got everything else working, so I guess I am forgetting something small? Downloaded the 1.4 file and dragged it into Vortex like all other mods and it installs. 

When I use the command setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true or any of the other commands I get:

item 'RaiderPetDialogueQuest' not found for parameter Quest.

Sounds to me like I did not install it properly? Or that it is not installed at all? For a moment I thought maybe it was a zip in a zip (caught me out more than once with mods not instlaling correctly), but that is not the case right?

What have I forgotten?

Edit: BTW the main page says AAF 81BETA or later, 73Beta minimum, but 71 is highest I can find on the 'official' AAF page right?

Edited by Sundance

Hi all,

1st of all Ty izzy for your quick response. Much appreciated. Nothing to deploy though as Vortex does that automatically. However, your question about that made me check, check and triple-check settings of the mod and the plugin. That is when I noticed that the plugin for whatever reason had 0 for its loadorder. Thought that was kinda odd. Uninstalled it, reinstalled it. Same thing. not sure why it was doing that, but solved it in the end by forcing it by entering a number in Lock Index. that gave it a loadorder number and now the mod is at least running.

New problem: Raiders at Corvega try to kill me on sight. Even with the forceDisarm command. Mod says it is enabled and running. I travelled to several locations and saved the game, reloaded and did that again, but they keep turning hostile.

I searched this topic on keyword hostile, but not found any real solution other than uninstalling all mods etc. Anyone an idea?

Edited by Sundance
1 hour ago, Sundance said:

Hi all,

1st of all Ty izzy for your quick response. Much appreciated. Nothing to deploy though as Vortex does that automatically. However, your question about that made me check, check and triple-check settings of the mod and the plugin. That is when I noticed that the plugin for whatever reason had 0 for its loadorder. Thought that was kinda odd. Uninstalled it, reinstalled it. Same thing. not sure why it was doing that, but solved it in the end by forcing it by entering a number in Lock Index. that gave it a loadorder number and now the mod is at least running.

New problem: Raiders at Corvega try to kill me on sight. Even with the forceDisarm command. Mod says it is enabled and running. I travelled to several locations and saved the game, reloaded and did that again, but they keep turning hostile.

I searched this topic on keyword hostile, but not found any real solution other than uninstalling all mods etc. Anyone an idea?

Have you tried letting Violate hand off to Raider Pet?

The latest version of Violate will send your companion/follower to a holding cell until you manage to get the collar off and move to a new location. (In case you had them)

Also:

To generate lots of extra detail in the Papyrus log, turn on verbose messages:

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true

17 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The latest version of Violate will send your companion/follower to a holding cell until you manage to get the collar off and move to a new location. (In case you had them)

My actress will also be handed over to RP if she is traveling with a companion? I thought that wasn't possible and that she had to travel alone. Or is it about the kidnappings?

2 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

My actress will also be handed over to RP if she is traveling with a companion? I thought that wasn't possible and that she had to travel alone. Or is it about the kidnappings?

Your companions were always "supposed" to be sent to a holding cell, but there was a bug. Beta 6 fixed it.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Also:

To generate lots of extra detail in the Papyrus log, turn on verbose messages:

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true

Hi izzy,

Tried that, but it does not trigger. Set it to 100% in Violate, but it is not happening. Tried both inside and outside of Corvega on a near fresh start (old safe from before mods where I not cleared Corvega yet). Everyone and everything stays hostile. :(