[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 7:37 PM, Trike24 said:

Does anyone know how the method to change the models like this?  I like the look in the second column, and wanted to try and re-create it with some of the costumes if possible.

Mostly like  the Nude model costume.

40 minutes ago, MetaGeek said:

So on pack 4-4 the festival happi still has the panties and I am unsure why, also can't get the wet tshirt to actually go transparent
Also is there a way to change which colors are made invisible on the invisible mod, I like the option but I don't really like them all sitting around nude in the school

I haven't played this game in ages so I might be confusing some mechanics but well...

"wet tshirt to actually go transparent"

Maybe there is an options to select the texture used? I believe it was Y or /\  on controllers to use the "advanced menu".
To select which outfit color you want transparent you only need to replace your desired file. color follow this pattern.

00 = Color 1
01 = Color 2
02 = Color 3
03 = Color 4
04 = Color 5

So let's say you only want color 5 to be invisible...
Then you need to replace the file contaning color 5 it would be something like  ID_07_04 where:
ID = category
07 = model

04 = color

It's not down, it's never dead. You need to make an account before downloading attachments.

Also, on the bright side, it works fine with Estival, You just got to remove the one that is the hooded Yoma girl after extracting (en16), because otherwise she replaces the festival gunner. And then every enemy after 20 you can just remove because those aren't even in Estival anyway.

On 9/19/2020 at 11:49 AM, LV04Leelee said:

It's not down, it's never dead. You need to make an account before downloading attachments.

Also, on the bright side, it works fine with Estival, You just got to remove the one that is the hooded Yoma girl after extracting (en16), because otherwise she replaces the festival gunner. And then every enemy after 20 you can just remove because those aren't even in Estival anyway.

I'm perplexed how I didn't notice I wasn't signed in trying to DL. Dumb move on my end...

I appreciate the tip, as I do plan to use this for EV primarily. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

how do i change Mirai tits? the game crashes in pbs and nothing happens and only changes the other girls in renewal?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21233
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20306

and.. I prefer .. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381 because I'm lazy..and 3BBB 3BA is handy too for fine tuning in game... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

1 hour ago, hatchet101 said:

that literally has nothing to do this senran kagura

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Fox696 said:

Can anyone help me with the mod below?

I'm new to modding this and I'm wondering if I can only use 1 pack at a time or all packs?

Braless Costumes Packs -  Pack 1 | Pack 2 | Pack 3-1 | Pack 3-2 | Pack 4-1 | Pack 4-2 | Pack 4-3 | Pack 4-4

Each pack modifies a handful of costumes. It's split up to make downloading easier. You'll need each pack to get all of the outfits braless.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone able to get the nipples in the above of New Body Model V3 images in game?  The mod has three different options:

Niples ver

Nipples w Builtin Texture ver

Protruding ver

I've tried them all, and I can't seem to get any configuration to enable the three dimensional nipples....

• New Body Model V3 - MediaFire
    Preview:
    PS: This is the same file sia_tomo provided on his post. I took the opportunity to translate the folders and readme . 
          Read the readme for more info regarding the different versions.

Is the problem that I don't have the Famitsu swimsuit?  I bought the game on Steam, how do I get the Famitsu swimsuit?

Also, thank you, Butler, for your work on this game/thread.

Is the problem that I don't have the Famitsu swimsuit?  I bought the game on Steam, how do I get the Famitsu swimsuit?

Also, thank you, Butler, for your work on this game/thread.

It's a free DLC, containing outfits that are similar or just texture swaps of ones in the base game. If you can't find it you could just rename it to replace a different outfit.

It's a free DLC, containing outfits that are similar or just texture swaps of ones in the base game. If you can't find it you could just rename it to replace a different outfit.

Doesn't seem to be available on Steam...or I'm just missing it.

How do I find out what files tie to what outfits?  I'm happy to rename the files to use a different outfit, but I don't know how to confirm what files are tied to what outfit.