5 hours ago, sullivan said:

Really love this animation pack, it's also one of the few things that works really well in Fallout 4 that we don't have (at least not working as good as here) in Skyrim. The combination of this pack with violate works really well. Thanks you! (and to Ego!)

I would love it if you would do a few more animations in the future.

+1 from me, these work really well and top off Violate beautifully

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. Sorry to bother you all but is there a way to make each animation play to its conclusion without the animation wizard? 

Been trying to set up a test or three to see the ending of each bad end but due to the replay of the animation wizard its very hard for me to tell when the animation is done. Also for some reason every faction in my game uses the gallows and only the gallows....

Just asking if anyone can help this noob in modding out and again sorry if I'm bothering everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 9:56 AM, dragonsanzo said:

Hey guys. Sorry to bother you all but is there a way to make each animation play to its conclusion without the animation wizard? 

Been trying to set up a test or three to see the ending of each bad end but due to the replay of the animation wizard its very hard for me to tell when the animation is done. Also for some reason every faction in my game uses the gallows and only the gallows....

Just asking if anyone can help this noob in modding out and again sorry if I'm bothering everyone.

This sounds like maybe the total duration of the animation sequence specified in the aaf file is longer than the duration of the scene created by violate? If that's the problem, you can go in and make your own sequence, it's in one of the aaf files that comes with the mod, you just need a text editor to remove the entries you don't want or replace them or whatever. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2021 at 2:05 PM, Gray User said:

Many thanks! Probably nothing coming soon though. I no longer have access to the software I would need....

Very unfortunate...

These are superb animations. I also hope to see more added in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 5:10 AM, nonofyodambiznes said:

it won't work it says ''you cannot use this item at this time''

I think that happens if you try to use it like furniture. As written, you need to start the animations within AAF (near the furnitures, so that AAF sees them).

Manually starting through AAF should let you select a participant. Not sure about the capture aspect, but maybe there is a mod for that? 

On 4/22/2021 at 7:01 PM, Gray User said:

I think that happens if you try to use it like furniture. As written, you need to start the animations within AAF (near the furnitures, so that AAF sees them).

Manually starting through AAF should let you select a participant. Not sure about the capture aspect, but maybe there is a mod for that? 

how do you do that? i can't figure out how to use aaf menu

i don't see the animation listed, it happens in aaf violate mode but can't seem to use it in the test sell

on a side note how do you control which device is going to be use in aaf violate mode? i wanna set it on impaling pole only

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 7:30 PM, nonofyodambiznes said:

how do you do that? i can't figure out how to use aaf menu

i don't see the animation listed, it happens in aaf violate mode but can't seem to use it in the test sell

on a side note how do you control which device is going to be use in aaf violate mode? i wanna set it on impaling pole only

Yes, you should be able to launch AAF using a keybinding (think it's normally Home, but check AAF docs). 

The device that's used depends on the tags on the device animations in the AAF xml files that you have. This is a thing I think more people should learn to edit - it's easy, and it lets you control a lot of the features of animation mods like what order animations play in. Then, you want to look at the script in violate that controls player rape, see what tags it is looking for in each situation, and then change the tags in the AAF xml files so that only the impale is called.  

18 hours ago, Gray User said:

Yes, you should be able to launch AAF using a keybinding (think it's normally Home, but check AAF docs). 

The device that's used depends on the tags on the device animations in the AAF xml files that you have. This is a thing I think more people should learn to edit - it's easy, and it lets you control a lot of the features of animation mods like what order animations play in. Then, you want to look at the script in violate that controls player rape, see what tags it is looking for in each situation, and then change the tags in the AAF xml files so that only the impale is called.  

gonna try but it sounds very complicated

On 5/6/2021 at 7:35 PM, Gray User said:

can't seem to figure it out i tried deleting the tags for other animations and didn't work

can you be a little more specific on where to go and which file to edit?

also just like before i put character in front of the pole and press home and animation isn't shown, maybe there's something i can do in the admin mode?

on a side note can you add dolcett animations? like add a meat shop where if nora hasn't been there before she goes there and asks the shop keep what store it is and they tell her its a place where they serve human meat and she can enslave raiders and then sell them as meat or become a volunteer pig if her perversion is too high or go work there for caps and have spit roast or beheading and cut animations and she choses which one to go with ? my biggest fantasy is watching nora go there and see girls get spit roasted and after a while being tempted to try it herself and becomes volunteer pig like in the dolcett comics or if she gets enslaved by raiders they sell her to that shop

i could give you more detailed script if you want

also on the end of the bad end animations the animation ends could you make their corpses just hang there? like if nora is impaled the cutscene shows her hanging on it and after a couple of hours the raiders take down her corpse and then cut her into pieces and eat her 

you could put her head on a table and show raiders eating her arms and legs on a table in the background

• 2 months later...

Is their a mod that uses the bad end resources with npcs, so that at the end of the animation cycle, the npc is killed?

Like regular settlers or the slaves from Just Business and MCG.

I have no interest in using it on my player character, and I don't see any functionality with other NPC's other than having to use the AAF wizard.

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2021 at 2:02 AM, CannedEnd89 said:

Is their a mod that uses the bad end resources with npcs, so that at the end of the animation cycle, the npc is killed?

Like regular settlers or the slaves from Just Business and MCG.

I have no interest in using it on my player character, and I don't see any functionality with other NPC's other than having to use the AAF wizard.

Being able to use it on captured NPCs would be awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...