On 11/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, destrux said:

Settler furniture seems to work fine but is there a way to disable the controller vibrations when your player is in the area of the furniture when an NPC is using it?

Sort of - the furnitures use the same sounds that the normal bad end uses (the sounds are baked into the animations). You would need to go into the Bad end esp and turn off vibration for all of those sounds. 

On 1/14/2024 at 3:59 PM, El_calebo said:

I can see the furniture in the workshop menu, but they dont seem to have anything actually there? The mats are there, but i cant see the other furniture. Is anyone else having this issue?

Is the problem that the furniture icon doesn't show up in the build menu, or that you place the furniture and nothing shows up?

I didn't put icons in the build menu, so there won't be anything there other than the name. For showing up in-game after being built, there are actually two versions of each furniture. One has the furniture+animations and the other is just the animations. I did this so that end users could use different statics (like spikes or chairs or beds or industrial frames or whatever) for the animations if they wanted, just by building the thing in-game and then placing the animation mat over it.

If none of this applies (you are not seeing the furniture in game after construction, and you have tried using both versions of the craftable thing to make sure you have tried the one that is supposed to come with furniture), the next thing would be either go to the test cell (described in the readme) and see if the furniture is present there, or to have a bad end load via defeat or other mod that spawns the furniture and see if that loads. If those don't load the furniture, it is probably an installation issue and the mod (and its files) should be reinstalled.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have made some modifications to all still animations in the bad animation by changing the emoji annotations to fatherdeath. This is a very immersive mod, thank you for your work. Also, can I offer a small suggestion? Because the current execution method of Badend is almost entirely based on the interaction between characters and furniture. Can there be a punishment method where both the character and NPC participate? For example, a shooting execution - making the prisoner kneel on the ground and the executioner shooting him/her in the back of the head?

On 4/1/2024 at 6:06 PM, guliguliradish said:

On the Strangling Pole, the rope that should belong to the neck is missing. Did you deliberately make it disappear? What should I do if I want to see them?

For this, the rope on the neck is an equipment and not part of the pole (this lets it follow the neck movement). If it is not showing up, that means it is not being equipped. If this is called by violate, I think violate handles it. If you set it up manually using AAF, you will need to add the neck rope and equip it. 

There is on paper a way to make AAF auto equip things, but I never got around to making it work. 

(The other things above, decaps, additional animations, paired animations, all great ideas but too difficult for me to make work reliably, and also, I don't have the animation tools for FO4 any more). 

On 11/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, destrux said:

Settler furniture seems to work fine but is there a way to disable the controller vibrations when your player is in the area of the furniture when an NPC is using it?

Think I never replied to this. Sort of yes. You can open the esp in the creation kit and turn off controller vibration for the sounds that the animation uses. But they are the same sounds the animation uses when called on the PC, so you would also lose controller vibration for those. 

• 3 weeks later...