On 2/20/2023 at 1:18 PM, Ferpman said:

Were any animations removed in the last few years? I recall an animation on the impaling pole where the victim is getting pulled down on the pole by another NPC, if that is a different animation pack, please someone direct me to it, Just checking here since it was reliant on the Bad End furniture from this mod.

No animations removed. But maybe you are thinking of a skyrim animation? I am pretty certain there is one for skyrim like that, but I have not made one for fallout. 

• 4 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 9:39 PM, cockroach666 said:

it says 'you cannot use this right now', on everything except the gallows.

probs gonna sound like a dipshit, but what's the location menu?

That is a reference to the AAF menu that pops up when you press the hot key.  You set the hotkey in the MCM.   If you need help with the AAF menu, the AAF forum here on LL has some tutorials, though they may be links to Youtube videos.

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2023 at 10:58 AM, AAAA76 said:

Will there be any non-furniture based bad ends in the future?

It's not a bad idea, but probably not from me.

One of my other packs (link below) has some solo bondage animations (could be asphyxation, if you equip a collar and do some rp).

Given a little motivation, one could also rig up some kind of nasty thing slid into one or both holes in the bondage animations, but that's gonna be scripty. 

On 8/14/2023 at 10:48 PM, Gray User said:

It's not a bad idea, but probably not from me.

One of my other packs (link below) has some solo bondage animations (could be asphyxation, if you equip a collar and do some rp).

Given a little motivation, one could also rig up some kind of nasty thing slid into one or both holes in the bondage animations, but that's gonna be scripty. 

I was thinking that since some of the animations I've seen allow one of the actors to hold a chosen weapon, that said weapon could be used for a bad end animation. It would be easier for creatures since they all already have some kind of built-in weapon to use like the Deathclaws' claws.

Edited by AAAA76
On 8/15/2023 at 2:09 PM, AAAA76 said:

I was thinking that since some of the animations I've seen allow one of the actors to hold a chosen weapon, that said weapon could be used for a bad end animation. It would be easier for creatures since they all already have some kind of built-in weapon to use like the Deathclaws' claws.

I wonder, would the existing killmove animations do what you want? There is probably a way to incorporate those into an animation pack. I'd guess you could make new animation instances in the CK (that aren't set as killmoves) and then integrate those into an animation pack?

On 8/17/2023 at 9:40 PM, Gray User said:

I wonder, would the existing killmove animations do what you want? There is probably a way to incorporate those into an animation pack. I'd guess you could make new animation instances in the CK (that aren't set as killmoves) and then integrate those into an animation pack?

I don't know much about the technical side of things but maybe some of the existing kill moves could be added as end stages and then it would just force a game over screen like the furniture bad end anims. I don't know if ragdolling can be done as part of an animation but there'd probably also have to be an animation for the player death at the end.

If I ever decide to try my hand at animating for AAF, maybe some new animations could be added but the vanilla kill animations are already pretty good.

Edited by AAAA76
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Gray User, hope you are having a good week so far. First let me thank you for creating this animation pack - its a staple of my Fallout 4 builds. 

Future Plans, Notes:

None really. I may add more ends if I get ideas. 

So I did read the above, but in case you do get ideas as you alluded to, I wanted to offer some feedback on ideas that came up in the course of planning scenarios for my blog

• A thicker, round-sided impaling spike, in the style that appears in Dolcett's comics. Could probably use the existing impaling animation with some minor tweaks to ensure the stake stays within the confines of the victim's body, though a horizontal entry or diagonal down (victim doggy style, ass in the air, boot on her neck type thing) would probably look good also.
  • Actor secured to a chair or post, legs drawn up (this posture, even if the furniture is different), with execution by strangulation, electrocution, or impaling
  • Vault-Tec themed execution methods, even if its a reskin of the existing animation - clean metal or plastic parts instead of wood or rusted metal
  • Burned alive over fire, with or without impaling first

Anyway, if that tickles your imagination, that's excellent. If not, that's OK and I'm still incredibly grateful for your hard work on this project. Also, do you know if anyone else is working on complementing or expanding this pack? If there's a more appropriate person to reach out to about requests or ideas, please point me in the right direction :) 

4 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hi @Gray User, hope you are having a good week so far. First let me thank you for creating this animation pack - its a staple of my Fallout 4 builds. 

So I did read the above, but in case you do get ideas as you alluded to, I wanted to offer some feedback on ideas that came up in the course of planning scenarios for my blog

• A thicker, round-sided impaling spike, in the style that appears in Dolcett's comics. Could probably use the existing impaling animation with some minor tweaks to ensure the stake stays within the confines of the victim's body, though a horizontal entry or diagonal down (victim doggy style, ass in the air, boot on her neck type thing) would probably look good also.
  • Actor secured to a chair or post, legs drawn up (this posture, even if the furniture is different), with execution by strangulation, electrocution, or impaling
  • Vault-Tec themed execution methods, even if its a reskin of the existing animation - clean metal or plastic parts instead of wood or rusted metal
  • Burned alive over fire, with or without impaling first

Anyway, if that tickles your imagination, that's excellent. If not, that's OK and I'm still incredibly grateful for your hard work on this project. Also, do you know if anyone else is working on complementing or expanding this pack? If there's a more appropriate person to reach out to about requests or ideas, please point me in the right direction :) 

All good ideas. 1, 3, and 4 you could probably do with the existing animations (by which I also mean that an interested part could probably make that happen using the CK). 

I will definitely keep those in mind if I re-open this project, or once it becomes possible to animate for Starfield. 

On 9/22/2023 at 2:10 PM, Justaguy0879 said:

Are there supposed to be screaming/choking sounds? The only sounds I’m getting are the machine/impaling sound :/

That sounds like the NSFW sound pack is not installed. It should be listed under the mod dependencies. 

It isn't an esp or anything, just a collection of sounds that need to be copied to the sounds directory in FO4. 

On 6/29/2023 at 5:51 PM, Ancient Plague said:

Is there ever gonna be an update where I can do this to random raiders that surrender?

That's not a bad idea, but it is something that the surrender framework would need to handle. This is just a package of the animations themselves and I am pretty set on not adding any kind of scripting to it in order to keep max compatibility. 

1 hour ago, Gray User said:

That's not a bad idea, but it is something that the surrender framework would need to handle. This is just a package of the animations themselves and I am pretty set on not adding any kind of scripting to it in order to keep max compatibility. 

Right, Sounds more like a mod Violate could hand off to.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ManceCornel said:

Hello ?
If I combine AAF Violate with AAF Bad End Animation Pack ... does that mean that AAF Bad-End: Purgatory will ...

1. not play or
  2. will it play after the PC has died using the AAF Bad End Animation Pack animations?

Purgatory is meant to pick you up after the Violate Bad End event.  I don't actually know if Purgatory can trigger off of anything else, to be honest.  But yeah, once the Bad End animation ends Purgatory will kick in.  Don't know if it works with a non-lethal bad end, I believe there are settings in Violate to decide the lethality of the event (Never, only with stronger enemy, always).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm curious, currently using AAF to make people use the furniture, but obviously if I leave the area and come back/reload a save, they aren't using them anymore and need to be reassigned. Is there a way to make them keep using them, like an animation lock or something?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 9:54 AM, vukovii said:

I'm curious, currently using AAF to make people use the furniture, but obviously if I leave the area and come back/reload a save, they aren't using them anymore and need to be reassigned. Is there a way to make them keep using them, like an animation lock or something?

That should not be happening. The furniture is set to force the npc to use it always, which for me works mostly. But as with so many AI settings, when it conflicts with other parts of the AI, who knows what will happen. 

Only thing I can think that might help this would be to make sure this is loading after any settler/AI changing mods in your load order.