I've got to say, I love this mod. In fact, Hotkey Poser Plus, get out of here I'm taking back my programmable buttons and sticking with the superior poser mod. 

That being said I do have a humble request for some poses I am losing in this transition: Can you add in some lounging idles. IE. laying by the fire or sitting in a chair relaxing?

I can't believe you did my request! I'm definitely going to support you on Patreon!

If I might add a suggestion to it, though, perhaps make a variant of it where they shake their ass a bit to the rhythm? Use a bit more of the rest of the body, a bit more effort? I'm definitely not ungrateful! Just though I might mention it.

52 minutes ago, Syldis said:

Sorry if this already have been asked a lot, but which skin texture are you using for your human character in the screenshots for the mod? Your character honestly is one of the best looking ones I've seen.

Thanks, I use SG and FairSkin together.

I joined them using GIMP.

9 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:

Thanks, I use SG and FairSkin together.

I joined them using GIMP.

I might be asking for a bit much now, but could you please upload the skin texture? if you don't mind.

I would really appreciate it.

So i decided to download this yesterday just to see it, it wasn't too clear how many actual poses were in the mod. My thoughts. Love it, the many different animations just have me grinning or even laughing at some of them, they are extremely well done, keep up the great work.

21 hours ago, Karuuth said:

I am exceptionally interested to see if you do anything with sexlab. would love to see your skills used for more devious purposes.

I'm trying, I started a futa animation, I canceled it because I did not like it.

Now I'm trying to work with Animated Beast's Cocks, but I'm failing miserably as well. ( Werewolf and Troll failed, but it looks like the Giant worked )

21 hours ago, Toman39 said:

FNIS is recognizing the poses and some of my bound PAH slaves are in a "butt-wiggle" pose when I enter a cell, but the rings are not appearing in my inventory.  Is there a name I can search for when I open console commands?  

The word 'player' 'selector' or 'zz' works.

15 hours ago, Vortec said:

Was wondering if you do some sexy poses of putting clothes on/off, example adjusting a garter/stocking or thigh boot of one leg?.

I thought about it, but I do not know if it looks good because the clothes would not move along with the movement of hands.