On 4/19/2019 at 8:47 PM, Atzmyrh said:

Damn man, this shite is really well made, i salute your skills friend!

Have a complimentary meme my friend!

Reveal hidden contents

image0.jpg.337b62739649128b76600e5c090b5cd5.jpg

Thanks.

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm struggling to keep up with how many awesome animations are getting added to this mod.

So many animations! And they just keep on coming.

Thanks for the great work.

I think it's important to keep updating frequently, even if it's 1 animation. Just to show that things are going on.

5 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Thanks.

I think it's important to keep updating frequently, even if it's 1 animation. Just to show that things are going on.

Glad so see you finally made a mod out of them. Very smooth animations.

BTW, I wanna ask. Do you make the animations from scratch? If so, I'll just throw in a wishful thought, because frankly, despite these animations being all sexy and stuff, I feel Skyrim is still in need of good movement and combat animations (for example, while there's a number for 2H weapons, they all are choppy, robotic or don't flow seamlessly with the movement of the char), there are some good ones, but still, not every animation in the game has a better alternative from vanilla (talking about quality, not about my personal bias on which ones I like).

5 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

BTW, I wanna ask. Do you make the animations from scratch? If so, I'll just throw in a wishful thought, because frankly, despite these animations being all sexy and stuff, I feel Skyrim is still in need of good movement and combat animations (for example, while there's a number for 2H weapons, they all are choppy, robotic or don't flow seamlessly with the movement of the char), there are some good ones, but still, not every animation in the game has a better alternative from vanilla (talking about quality, not about my personal bias on which ones I like).

There are existing replacements for vanilla combat, running, walking, jumping, etc. - urielmaxx7 compares specifically against vanilla - some might feel that none of the replacements suit them, but you can't please everyone all of the time.

Sure, new moves are nice and all, but combat is more constrained too - the length, and where tags go, is critical to how the gameplay works.

It's harder to make improvements because there are gameplay constraints.

GS will (and should) prioritise how he likes, but if we're talking about general value and re-usability going forward, there are a lot of basic sex, bound, and slavery related animations that don't exist at all, and could enable new mods, or bring big improvements to existing mods.

There are such huge gaps in what's available for sex mods, and there are no animations for those, just none - standalone spanking (no furniture), antagonist animations for victims in furniture, bound struggle animations for victims on the ground (there's maybe one usable hogtie animation), rapist attacks (some Babo anims for this, but sexlab only, not standalone), proper whipping animations, rotation animations for crawl, and kneel, proper kneeling-pose animations (existing kneel is pretty much static) ... I could just go on and on. Some gaps are in SexLab, some gaps are in standalone, but it's only when you go to make a mod, you realise there just aren't animations to show what you want to show.

And even where animations might exist, often they're locked up in some mod with a no-reuse license.

GS's great gift is that he is OK to see his animations used elsewhere.

For example, you want to chain the heroine to the ceiling, and show her being beaten by a bandit thug... You can either use an existing SexLab furniture animation (which won't be beating, but a rape) - and none of which use chains coming down from a beam - or match with any of the chain assets in Zaz, or you can use the Zaz chains, and then have the NPC whip as "attacks", in which case the victim doesn't move or react at all. I can imagine a PaH type mod with similar problems. You're whipping your slave, but she is oblivious to it. It isn't very immersive.

All modders make what they like to make, more or less - some people may do something on request, but they can still pick and choose - if they aren't enjoying what they do, they tend to stop and move on. GS seems to be enjoying making these poses right now, so I'm fine with that :) I hope he keeps going.

19 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

GS's great gift is that he is OK to see his animations used elsewhere.

And it's a beautiful thing.  With GS's permission, I've cherry picked through the animations for ones that are lore friendly, immersive, and suit the SexyBanditCaptives mod/theme as beckoning behaviors.  The 15 I have included so far add a wonderful element to spice things up and add visual interest.  Tremendous modder synergy going on here! ?

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There are existing replacements for vanilla combat, running, walking, jumping, etc. - urielmaxx7 compares specifically against vanilla - some might feel that none of the replacements suit them, but you can't please everyone all of the time.

Sure, new moves are nice and all, but combat is more constrained too - the length, and where tags go, is critical to how the gameplay works.

It's harder to make improvements because there are gameplay constraints.

GS will (and should) prioritise how he likes, but if we're talking about general value and re-usability going forward, there are a lot of basic sex, bound, and slavery related animations that don't exist at all, and could enable new mods, or bring big improvements to existing mods.

-That's why I mentioned quality, not tastes. Like what I said about some animation mods are too rigid (the motions) and things like that (I mean if you DO like robotic stiff motions, good for you).

-I know; like the game is hard-coded for certain animations (like for melee, there's only 1h or 2H, no difference what the actually weapon type is), it's no reason to try to improve them. I know animating is hard, it all comes to how much effort and time you put into them, and getting just the right motion you wanted is challenging.

-As I said, just "wishful thought", although on the first page it says you can make requests, nobody said anything about the requests having to be NSFW, but I'm aware that I'm suggesting SFW animations in a full on NSF thread, but hey, I'll take something cool or epic over something funny or erotic anyday, take that from me, a prev through and through, onyl my priorities aren't what you would expect. 

But I hear ya, I'd say sexual animations are as in much, if not more need than regular animations.

10 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

Glad so see you finally made a mod out of them. Very smooth animations.

I wanted to do something like that, problem is that it needs a lot of testing before starting to animate to see if it would work. and my Skyrim crashes when I load my game, I need to start a new game and then load my save.

It shucks. :/

1 hour ago, Master Roshi said:

Home > Skyrim > Skyrim Adult Mods > Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods > GSPoses > gunslicer, plz, animate combat animation i love to kill mosnter. kill dr wily

ms.gif.61a301ce90c2b49d02a3178ae6d6ac82.gifdrwily.png.6f5dbeef0a7ffc7e039bb907a7aaa500.png

I thought of animation with the floating character for mage.

This new update is.............SUPREME!!! Loving the cute little neko dance. I'm glad I became your patron since all of these poses have been worth it. Good talent needs to be rewarded :D

Song name in this video is "Gwiyomi" which is pretty much Korean for "cutie", a bit of Korean slang for all of you.

Let me just say these animations are amazing, I'm using quite a few with play random idle mod so it's great.

I know there are a lot of requests but still I wanted to throw in my idea. How about a leg/arm stretching animation?

Something sporty would be nice. Oh well thank you again!

8 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I wanted to do something like that, problem is that it needs a lot of testing before starting to animate to see if it would work. and my Skyrim crashes when I load my game, I need to start a new game and then load my save.

It shucks. :/

I thought of animation with the floating character for mage.

I'd really like to see that curtsy animation for greeting Yarl Elisif or whomever.

On 4/16/2019 at 1:34 AM, Gunslicer said:

Is not khajiit, is a human with different textures.

The textures are a mixture of two other skins that I put together.

No problem.

Maybe the animation limit has passed.

Thanks for your answer, but I only have 13000  and the limit should 20000 because I have installed FNIS XXL,

Amazing animations, but someone else is having the same compatibility issue with these animations and RohZima Immersive Animated Poses 2.1, every time I enabled both, Skyrim start fail CTD, the only solution I found is to disable one of them.

Thanks in advance