11 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

You do know that this most recent update has been named the same name as a previous version, right? Just making sure.

I think he just added a new preview or two to the mod page, not an update. New update is tomorrow as usual, probably.

18 minutes ago, Cellat said:

Hi everyone, I want to ask a question. I can't use gsposes, character get T pose when I use ring. 

Thank you for your help

Did you re-run FNIS? If so, check to make sure GSPoser was loaded and that there were no errors.

On 5/17/2019 at 4:53 AM, pieeater1 said:

Thanks for the great poses so far!

Could i request some emotes from Vindictus? they're so cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnM67ng7ONo

^

Lynn dance, there's two of them(for that weapon), the video uploader spams dance a few times until he gets the second one to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMVlSlHbIQ

^Vella dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SRNpXgEV58

^ Evie, the two back girls are doing the dance while the middle shows the "cheer" and then the "wave" emotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PBF1B_0IVk

^Miul/Eira dance, new character

^_^

Wow all of these ARE CUTE. And the update added the first video!

5 hours ago, TheThingisWhattodo said:

Fnis log doesn't show how many animation in there, is that normal? 

You should see this in the list generated by FNIS:

Reading GSPoser V?.? ...

and it should end with something similar to this:

12216 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)

Try reinstalling GSPoser and running FNIS again

2 hours ago, modal said:

You should see this in the list generated by FNIS:

Reading GSPoser V?.? ...

and it should end with something similar to this:

12216 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)

Try reinstalling GSPoser and running FNIS again

We need an pinup poser or like that and I install with vortex maybe that is problem 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   20.05.2019 09:05:42
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 556 alternate animations) ...
Reading GSPoser V?.? ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 161 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 37 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 69 total groups: 238 added file slots: 2361 alternate files: 1642

Creature Pack not installed

5193 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)

Buuuut T POSE !

I look my skyrim file and I didn't find mt_idle.hkx. Thats normal ?

13 hours ago, pieeater1 said:

Thanks GunSlicer, can't wait for more of your great work! There's a 360 spin at the end of the lynn dance, not sure if you decided to cut it on purpose, also I didn't realize the second ring had a few pole dances already =P

The spin was going to spend a lot of time to be good, when I got to that part in the middle of it I decided skip and see how it was without. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to pop in to mention thanks for your fun animations, and especially thanks for making them so open for individual and modder use.  Loving these animations in Sexy Bandit Captives so far, and hope to see lots of other mods use them in future.

12 hours ago, Cellat said:

Buuuut T POSE !

I look my skyrim file and I didn't find mt_idle.hkx. Thats normal ?

If you haven't installed a mod that adds a custom mt_idle.hkx file, you won't find it there.. the default mt_idle.hkx is in the Skyrim - Animations.bsa archive.

Are all FNIS animations giving you T-POSE or just GSPoser animations?

Which mod manager are you using? Check to make sure FNIS is writing its data to the correct folder.

14 minutes ago, Cellat said:

I am using vortex now, I changed few day ago and only pose mods getting t-pose not only gsposer, halo and pinup too.

Sorry, I have never used Vortex. My guess would be that the FNIS output is going to the wrong folder(s).

Maybe this will help: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/8josy5/vortex_and_fnis_issues/dz1tlji/

or this: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Tool_Setup:_FNIS#How_to_use_FNIS_in_Vortex

I've been fiddling with this for about 4 hours now, trying to get everything working, enabling only the bare minimum mods, and it still won't work for me.

As I understand it, I download the non SE version, because I don't have that. I also download FNIS, the latest version ofc, and simply run the game? I have the rings in my inventory, and I can select a pose using either of them, but every time I go to use the "Player" ring, nothing happens and the player stands there idly. I've also tried using the Powers that came with the mod, but it will play the "Out of mana" sound, or if I'm in god mode, no sound at all, and nothing will come of it. If aiming at an NPC, a weird dark aura will show on them, but otherwise nothing will happen.

I've run it through Vortex as well as the SKSE launcher with both to no avail. One thing I'm unsure of is how to install this mod. I initially tried throwing it into my skyrim folder, though that didn't yield any results. After that, I led the Vortex launcher to it's .rar file, and that's what allowed me to at least see the rings. 

I also couldn't find any sort of tutorial online for this sort of thing, and I'm really frustrated at this point. Is there a specific order to things? Do I have to launch it through steam? Do I have to do some funky thing with TES5Edit? Am I just missing something right in front of me? I've scoured through a decent chunk of this forum and seem to be one of the only ones having this much trouble with it. 

6 minutes ago, TheAsparagoos said:

I've been fiddling with this for about 4 hours now, trying to get everything working, enabling only the bare minimum mods, and it still won't work for me.

As I understand it, I download the non SE version, because I don't have that. I also download FNIS, the latest version ofc, and simply run the game?

Sound like you skipped a step. You also have to run fnis. The file called GenerateFNISforUsers. And let it build the animation registry.

You have to run fnis everytime you install animations or remove animations.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:01 PM, Cellat said:

I am using vortex now, I changed few day ago and only pose mods getting t-pose not only gsposer, halo and pinup too.

Reinstall the XPMSE Skeleton, that shitty thing listed as your skeleton is not XPMSE, some mod you installed overwrote the XPMSE skeleton.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:34 AM, TheAsparagoos said:

As I understand it, I download the non SE version, because I don't have that. I also download FNIS, the latest version ofc, and simply run the game? I have the rings in my inventory, and I can select a pose using either of them, but every time I go to use the "Player" ring, nothing happens and the player stands there idly. I've also tried using the Powers that came with the mod, but it will play the "Out of mana" sound, or if I'm in god mode, no sound at all, and nothing will come of it. If aiming at an NPC, a weird dark aura will show on them, but otherwise nothing will happen.

I've run it through Vortex as well as the SKSE launcher with both to no avail. One thing I'm unsure of is how to install this mod. I initially tried throwing it into my skyrim folder, though that didn't yield any results. After that, I led the Vortex launcher to it's .rar file, and that's what allowed me to at least see the rings. 

I also couldn't find any sort of tutorial online for this sort of thing, and I'm really frustrated at this point. Is there a specific order to things? Do I have to launch it through steam? Do I have to do some funky thing with TES5Edit? Am I just missing something right in front of me? I've scoured through a decent chunk of this forum and seem to be one of the only ones having this much trouble with it. 

after you have installed or uninstalled a mod that uses FNIS, you must run FNISforUsers, and build a behaviour file. if you DID that, and are still getting the issue then i dunno

3 hours ago, pieeater1 said:

after you have installed or uninstalled a mod that uses FNIS, you must run FNISforUsers, and build a behaviour file. if you DID that, and are still getting the issue then i dunno

On 5/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, shadow866 said:

Sound like you skipped a step. You also have to run fnis. The file called GenerateFNISforUsers. And let it build the animation registry.

You have to run fnis everytime you install animations or remove animations.

I was not aware I had to do this. Nevertheless, ofc it worked after trying this. Thanks so much for your help, I've never done anything like this before, so it makes sense that I'd make a mistake.