4 hours ago, sournuggetLad said:

Hi, im have a bit of trouble with the mod. every time i try to use the ring to activate the poses nothing happens and the ring is unequipped from my character i was hopping some could tell /help me fix the problem. thank you.

Once you select the desired pose the ring is automatically unequipped.  It's designed that way.  zz GS Player ring for Player animations or zz GS Selector ring for other NPC animations.

It sounds like the part you're missing is to equip the shout over in your powers page (assuming you're using the zz GS Selector ring).

If nothing is happening when an animation is expected (or T-pose), then you more than likely haven't run "FNIS for Users" to update the installed animation library.

Hope this helps.

@sournuggetLad For this mod to work correctly, you must have an advanced skeleton (XPMSE) and FNIS installed, which must also be launched to update the animations in order for the Gunslinger animations to work correctly in the game. In general, these are simple requirements for any mod that has / adds new animations.

5 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

How are you creating json files for poser mods?

XenonS3 created it originally and I have been updating it. I just opened the json in notepad++ (almost any text editor will work) and added the newer poses. I am pretty sure you need to keep Gunslicers's esp active, at least for the objects to load if not more. I haven't tested without the esp.

13 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

How are you creating json files for poser mods?

I think, there is nothing difficult to take as a basis a file of another poser and rewrite it through a notepad for gunslinger poser.

On 4/22/2019 at 1:07 PM, duke83 said:

Thanks for your answer, but I only have 13000  and the limit should 20000 because I have installed FNIS XXL,

On 4/22/2019 at 1:12 PM, duke83 said:

Amazing animations, but someone else is having the same compatibility issue with these animations and RohZima Immersive Animated Poses 2.1, every time I enabled both, Skyrim start fail CTD, the only solution I found is to disable one of them.

Thanks in advance

Since no one seems to have replied, FNIS is no longer the limit on how many animations you can add.  Until the FNIS XXL release the FNIS limit was always the cap but by allowing 20,000 animations the FNIS cap is no longer the limit since the game itself has it's own internal limits and 20,000 is more than it's internal limits will accept.

What isn't known yet is exactly what the limit is because other mods seem to alter the limit, a very lightly modded Skyrim game has a higher limit than a heavily modded game but lightly modded also means less content to use those animations.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:06 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Since no one seems to have replied, FNIS is no longer the limit on how many animations you can add.  Until the FNIS XXL release the FNIS limit was always the cap but by allowing 20,000 animations the FNIS cap is no longer the limit since the game itself has it's own internal limits and 20,000 is more than it's internal limits will accept.

What isn't known yet is exactly what the limit is because other mods seem to alter the limit, a very lightly modded Skyrim game has a higher limit than a heavily modded game but lightly modded also means less content to use those animations.

I think you are right that there are other factors at play. When I was testing Roh's Immersive ver. II it wasn't the total size of the animations in Mb or the number of animations leading to CTD. I never had any issues with Roh's ver. I so I just stuck with that.. he's getting a little too "immersive" for me lately anyway, great animator though.

6 hours ago, colapsfn said:

Did you get the new poses working? It says it added poses 47 - 72, so there should be 73 old + 25 new poses, but in that PHP file is also just 73 of them

At first I thought that too but only poses numbered 47 and 72 were added with this update.

3 minutes ago, RyukoleleMR said:

Im going to need sauce on this outfit owo

Retexture of Dragon Lily outfit found on nexus. SMP made by me and not made public yet.

Hi,

Does anyone experienced the same problem as me ? When i try to install the mod i run FNIS, the new animations a correctly registered.

Bbut when i start the game and load my savegame i have a message which says that some mods are missing since my last savegame and when i load the save it seems every mods are installing like i never had any mod, the framerate is very slow and i lost all mods configuration.

I updated FNIS but i don't find requirements in this thread, maybe i missed something ?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the great poses so far!

Could i request some emotes from Vindictus? they're so cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnM67ng7ONo

^

Lynn dance, there's two of them(for that weapon), the video uploader spams dance a few times until he gets the second one to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMVlSlHbIQ

^Vella dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SRNpXgEV58

^ Evie, the two back girls are doing the dance while the middle shows the "cheer" and then the "wave" emotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PBF1B_0IVk

^Miul/Eira dance, new character

^_^