Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

On 6/1/2019 at 7:04 PM, ludger166 said:

Man, they really pissed RyonaRevival off, i doubt we will get another mod from the guy, i sent him comment on his channel, usually he replys but not after he was hounded off the RE mod board for that sherry mod. 

Hello :), sorry I didn't see your comment, was it on my youtube channel or the remoddingboards account?

Also don't worry, I will perhaps continue making mods soon, thank you for your support!! :)

8 hours ago, RyonaRevival said:

Hello everyone :)

Welcome here :)

I love your mods especially the Claire virgin Killer :)

All my support to you.

8 hours ago, RyonaRevival said:

Hello :), sorry I didn't see your comment, was it on my youtube channel or the remoddingboards account?

Also don't worry, I will perhaps continue making mods soon, thank you for your support!! :)

Its fine no worry's xD was YouTube lol im XenoGearX and Cyberslueth166 on RE mod board xD

16 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Helloooooooo Ryona!! wow i did not expect to see you here so soon xD welcome ^^

Hello hello :), a few people messaged me and directed me towards this site, glad to join the community!

I've recently been bombarded by people wanting the Sherry mod, man... I didn't realize it got so popular despite the short time it was up for.

4 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

Do you mean the Sherry (Barefoot - Gown) mod ;)?

yeahhhhh man!! the Sherry barefoot mod ^^ if you can post it here Ryona that would be just awesome as we all here would definitely appreciate your mod unlike some other ppl in other sites lmao  

2 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

Hello hello :), a few people messaged me and directed me towards this site, glad to join the community!

I've recently been bombarded by people wanting the Sherry mod, man... I didn't realize it got so popular despite the short time it was up for.

Oh believe me, its popular lol as much there are butt hurt ppl that dont like it, there is a great deal of ppl that do love it xD well i am glad ppl was able to get into contact with you and direct you here as we all appreciate your wonderful barefoot mod adventures of Ryona xDD   

19 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

It's a great community where we are really more free and open mind than others (see others really kinky mods available on the forum).

Beside, i'd see a hospital gown, naked under and barefoot for Claire would be amazing.:)

14 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

Alright. since a ton of people seem interested in the mod, here it is. Happy Surviving! :) 

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsKFq_IAMQwlGDrh8TLDODpjY7-hzq_R/view?usp=sharing

k06F75I.png

OOOOMMMMGGGGGG!!! hsdfsjkfshkfgghkfkjkdsjsahjshsjhdfkj!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD It looks really awesome!! this is what ppl were butt hurt about? what a bunch of retards hahahaa. Its lovely Ryona very very nice m8, just like your other barefoot mods they are wonderful *O* Thanks soo much Ryona :) 

Oh this would be a great challenge to avoid getting caught by zombies while playing as wittle Sherry ;)

34 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Oh believe me, its popular lol as much there are butt hurt ppl that dont like it, there is a great deal of ppl that do love it xD well i am glad ppl was able to get into contact with you and direct you here as we all appreciate your wonderful barefoot mod adventures of Ryona xDD   

Glad you do! Appreciate the support

Archived