Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

11 minutes ago, shoopdawhoop said:

While making a bunch of mods that are essentially catering to a specific sexual fetish (judging by the screenshots, description and comments) is fine and dandy, it is not unreasonable or overreacting to find it a little skeevy when the same person makes a similar mod based on a character depicted as an underage child

thanks for attending this TED talk

Sorry what was that? you mean making mods for a bunch of 1s and 0s? cz thats what all game characters are, 1s and 0s including Sherry :) and what do you mean by skeevy? care to elaborate? and sure Sherry may have the figure of a child but news flash, shes not a child :) shes just and inanimate object as far as im concerned.  

4 hours ago, RyonaRevival said:

Sherry BDSM.... haha JK JK ?

Haha I get you :)))) I reckon that we'll have plenty of sexy ideas to share (All of mine are barefoot ?

You can trust the forum community to share somes sexy and kinky ideas too :P

9 hours ago, styx101 said:

Of course. I'm surprised that you guessed it just now.:)

I just respect the rules of the English-language site, so write in English.

Со мной можешь говорить на родном языке. ??

А с иностранцами, говори на каком хочешь языке. И это тоже правила. ✔️

Так что ты там говорил, что на этом форуме у тебя сидит женщина, которая тоже любит голые моды на женских персонажей ? ? ?????

А с иностранцами, говори на каком хочешь языке. И это тоже правила.

It's not just the rules, but also respect for other people. Do you want to be respected? Respect others.
This is not about you, do not be offended, but in a general sense.:)

на этом форуме у тебя сидит женщина, которая тоже любит голые моды на женских персонажей

Сидит, сидит. Мы оба любим голые моды, мы так просто развлекаемся в играх. У всех - свои тараканы

(Yes, she is also here. We both love naked fashions, we just have fun playing games. Everyone has their own cockroaches in their heads.).:mrgreen:

On 6/5/2019 at 9:46 AM, ludger166 said:

Sorry what was that? you mean making mods for a bunch of 1s and 0s? cz thats what all game characters are, 1s and 0s including Sherry :) and what do you mean by skeevy? care to elaborate? and sure Sherry may have the figure of a child but news flash, shes not a child :) shes just and inanimate object as far as im concerned.  

People that speak like that live in some countries where RL/movies/animation/games are the same thing. 

Edit: Looks like it'll take quite a bit of reworking to fix.

Hello everyone,

for anyone wanting to download the Sherry (Barefoot) mod, you'll have to wait a few days while I fix a major issue reported by one of the people who installed it, the old link was removed. I will be posting a new one here once the mod is fixed, thank you :).

On 6/3/2019 at 9:41 PM, MaidoLover said:

This mod is a bit tricky. 

What it does is replace Ada with 2B. Then it replaces Claire with Ada.  So that's the order you have to install everything.  No other order is allowed, it won't work.  (instructions are there but in Chinese lol) 

Unfortunately this mod has pretty bad skin textures  otherwise it would be pretty cool.  It's only a 3/10 though in truth. 

What do you mean order to install everything?

There is just one natives folder in there.

Can you make this just replace normal Claire, not the double swap?

@RyonaRevival  Is there a way to create an uncensor mod for the death cutscenes to be ryona-gore-splatter even without your decapitation mod?

I mean, disable with a new generic mod the black screens for all the death cutscenes even for Leon too (more than standard in this video)
I haven't the japanese censored version, but still I'd like to extend dead gore cutscenes as much as possible.

5 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

@RyonaRevival  Is there a way to create an uncensor mod for the death cutscenes to be ryona-gore-splatter even without your decapitation mod?

I mean, disable with a new generic mod the black screens for all the death cutscenes even for Leon too (more than standard in this video)
I haven't the japanese censored version, but still I'd like to extend dead gore cutscenes as much as possible.

Not to my knowledge no. I mean if I had the source material in engine then sure, but reverse engineering code is not my specialty.

The game is already packaged code and assets, this is very difficult to modify, I am a 3D modeler, the script I use to modify the game is created by "Maliwei777" :)

6 hours ago, gcleveland said:

Tried it and didnt fix the 2b issue lol. I dont give a crap about any mod but that one and it never works.

I thought about your problem, the mod is not really new, it is 3DM site mod. Maybe it only works with the outdated version 1.02
Since the last update should be 1.04 
if  I remember correctly.  I don't know anything about modding but maybe the problem is that. 

@DrSlumpX  Can I ask you something?

You made similar mods like Claire Nude (CLAIRE BDSM) and  in both mods when she fight really tough I can see many seams between the shoulders near the boobs.

It could be something random, not so often, but my question is :

I never finished the game with that mod before. Is possible to disable the blood mask if exist or something like that (something like wet mask) ?

To avoid her body covered of blood and then covered of visible seams?

Of course I ask to the creator of mods similar to that, but everybody can do advices if they want to help. Thanks.

On 6/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, RengendZ1 said:
On 5/20/2019 at 2:06 PM, mai2019 said:

Did anyone get this mod to work? It gets stuck at capcom logo for me.

I did at first when I used it right after he uploaded it, but then I uninstalled all mods and re-checked my game archives yesterday and tried it again and it no longer would work. I also now get a black screen when starting the game with it on. A lot of the nude Claire and Ada zombies had weird animations with their arms sticking out sideways all funny with it though. Maybe there is some other mod that makes the models match their animation skeletons more

18 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

Maybe there is some other mod that makes the models match their animation skeletons more

I don't wanna say something wrong but for example the mod that replace all the zombies with female zombies not nude, works only if you restart a new game not using old saves.

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/252

Maybe this mod works in the same way

Someone posted this on Nexus and it usually fixes something that doesnt work for me.

For now, until the author (authors) of the mod does not do it officially can be done manually by removing the player and weapon folders of "objectroot"
RE / natives / x64 / objectroot / prefab / character (within character there are 3 folders, ¨player¨, survivor and ¨weapon¨)
Remove player and weapon.

Not just that. I had a few collected, that after the newer patches, messed them up. I had to remove the animations in some of them to get it working again.

Usually if u get the blank load screen, doing one of the above should fix it.

I was just passing on what I have learned. ?

OK, and about my problem, blood mask to disable the blood on the body when you get bitten?  Do you know anything?  Somebody know anything?

4 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

OK, and about my problem, blood mask to disable the blood on the body when you get bitten?  Do you know anything?  Somebody know anything?

Whereas I wanna force enable it like wet mask lol, wanna get as much bite & slash marks on as possible.

Archived