Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

5 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

OOOOMMMMGGGGGG!!! hsdfsjkfshkfgghkfkjkdsjsahjshsjhdfkj!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD It looks really awesome!! this is what ppl were butt hurt about? what a bunch of retards hahahaa. Its lovely Ryona very very nice m8, just like your other barefoot mods they are wonderful *O* Thanks soo much Ryona :) 

Oh this would be a great challenge to avoide getting caught by zombies while playing as wittle Sherry ;)

Glad you like it :).

Yeah they were upset because I made her barefoot and had screenshots showing her feet. Well... she IS in a hospital gown and her foot has some blood and scratches on it which is part of the detail, so of course I had screenshots of her foot. Oh well.

Enjoy running away from the zombies :)

29 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

Yeah they were upset because I made her barefoot and had screenshots showing her feet. Well... she IS in a hospital gown and her foot has some blood and scratches on it which is part of the detail, so of course I had screenshots of her foot. Oh well.

Yeahhhh i saw the blood and cuts on her feet and arms n legs like damn man, you really put alota work and good detail in this mod!

Here I have Ada (probably 1.0 or 1.5 ) she is nude , barelegs , barefoot , shaved and red nails polish , but she walk on tiptoes without shoes.

The version 2.0 have black shoes.

Ada barefoot.rar

2 hours ago, RyonaRevival said:

Seriously? that's what they were butthurt about?, did they pacifically moan about the hospital gown or the feet covered in blood and scratches?.

If it's due to the feet then its a stupid problem, she's in a Zombie apocalypse so injuries are bound to happen plus in the game she does gets infected which looks way worse then a few scratches and a bit of blood.

On a different note, welcome to the site and don't let those butthurt humans on Nexus get you down.

Hope you enjoy yourself on this site.

Hace 1 hora, DrSlumpX dijo:

Estoy trabajando en un nuevo mod para Sherry. :RE

hola drslumpx es genial ver que también has vuelto jejeje, pensaste que no querías hacer más y ahora nos vas a sorprender con un mod claro de jerez que nos encantará y eres totalmente libre de crear lo que quieras con que ;)desde aquí entendemos que es un mod pero nada jejeje saludos (sherry bdsm) haha

1 hour ago, Skyrim Superior said:

To DrSlumpX, RyonaRevival or any other modders out there that's making a Sherry Birkin mod. Here's an idea, Sherry Birkin in Mr. Raccoon Onesie. That'll be cute as hell, Sherry Birkin representing as Raccoon Zoo's mascot.

Do you mean something like this?  CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE !!

151691252_RacoonCosplay.thumb.jpeg.efeeacde2e1d83dab4f030988ef5d199.jpeg

Wow, after seeing Sherry barefoot,  i cant believe that Nexus lost its shit on it.

I mean seriously , have these people ever heard of suspension of disbelief. This is fiction, Sherry is not real, she (it) is a game object, data, a bunch of code....jeesus. I'd be bold enough to say that even if there was an actual nude mod of her, I wouldnt throw a shit because ...she (it) .... is ..... not.....real!

Learn to distinguish between reality and fantasy!

19 minutes ago, tigers said:

Wow, después de ver a Sherry descalza, no puedo creer que Nexus haya perdido su mierda en ello.

Quiero decir en serio, estas personas han oído hablar de la suspensión de la incredulidad. Esto es ficción, Sherry no es real, es un objeto de juego, datos, un montón de código ... jeesus. Sería lo suficientemente audaz como para decir que incluso si hubiera un verdadero desnudo de ella, no tiraría una mierda porque ... ella (es) ... es ... no ... es real. !

¡Aprende a distinguir entre realidad y fantasía!

If you are right as Claire with Sherry can also do what they want any mod is welcome

On 5/13/2019 at 2:03 PM, isrichard said:

fyi, I just got my updated computer online (finally formatted, got windows 10 back on, and reinstalled crap). So I'll reinstall Maya/3ds/blender/zbrush tomorrow and start working on the claire model again. 

I forgot how much setting up a new computer is a pain in the royal arse.

Let me guess , you delete your work of Claire from your new computer.

Then you won't finish it , so just a joke from begin.

Forget it , just noob.

@alicia225

Are you there, fell asleep ? ? ?
I see your blue nickname below glows on the forum. ?? ?? ??‍♀️ ✔️ ?

Why do you ignore me and not answer me ??‍♂️ ???
Do you like Russian men ?????

And I am a Ukrainian man, and we are Ukrainian men, we are not much different from Russian men. ???

Anyway, we all speak Russian. ?????

Блять, внатуре, что за ПИЗДА эта Алисия светится в списке людей на форуме внизу экрана, ещё с самого утра, и до сих пор её имя тут светится, но при этом она не отвечает мне на форуме, и на мои блядские вопросы в её адрес. Сука, не люблю, когда меня бабы игнорируют, и не отвечают мне, и не замечают меня нигде. ?

Archived