Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

Более того, здесь до сих пор нет русских женщин.

There are Russian girls here, Vladik.
I know that for sure. My girlfriend here, for example, often happens. She is also a gamer and she likes the adult content.:mrgreen:
And some of our other girls are registered here too.
Just our girls do not want to decipher.:)

2 Woltrek

I will join the request of previous gentlemen,
share mod, please.
Very stylish hairstyle turned out in combination with Dino Regina and a sexy costume from very light version of College Girl mod.:)

48 minutes ago, styx101 said:

There are Russian girls here, Vladik.
I know that for sure. My girlfriend here, for example, often happens. She is also a gamer and she likes the adult content.:mrgreen:
And some of our other girls are registered here too.
Just our girls do not want to decipher.:)

2 Woltrek

I will join the request of previous gentlemen,
share mod, please.
Very stylish hairstyle turned out in combination with Dino Regina and a sexy costume from very light version of College Girl mod.:)

Are you also Russian ?? ?? ? ???

Here is the link to 2b no jacket:

https://mega.nz/#!euJkAYpI!QqUncrR2AoCrsZNI2dhuKVeujHZaFJ5ok9_DcmM6_-0

This one shows no heads at all on any outfit.

Here is one a friend tried to fix but it does not work for me either.

This one never shows up in game at all.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7zl5gbd76o8487c/2B%2Bover%2BClassic%2BJacket%2Bstand%2Balone.rar

Yes I am using fluffy. Probably 50+ mods downloaded and most of them work, but not these.

Thanks!

It does not bother me but I don't buy the non fictional character thing. I think something can be non fictional, but still considered not good.

Like, I would never look at stuff that to me, is not right. Regardless of it it isn't exactly real or not.

If that makes sense.

Just because it may not be tangible, the intent and situation can still cause problems.

That being said, I could give two sheets or a F about a barefoot character that doesn't show anything else.

@RyonaRevival If you can do anything with that 2b, would appreciate it. No idea why it alone gives me issues.

40 minutes ago, HUNK RE2 said:

is the mayors daughters nude mod out yet?

Do you mean Katherine nude?  There are some pictures of her in previous pages by  @Dean00  but no links.  We asked many times but nothing.

3 minutes ago, isrichard said:

I can finally get back to modeling! UPS just delivered my damn 1TB NVMe. I can actually put the damn sides of the case on now and screw everything shut. 

Sweet!  Can't wait for your release, Information Systems High Roller Dick!

1 hour ago, gcleveland said:

It does not bother me but I don't buy the non fictional character thing. I think something can be non fictional, but still considered not good.

Like, I would never look at stuff that to me, is not right. Regardless of it it isn't exactly real or not.

If that makes sense.

Just because it may not be tangible, the intent and situation can still cause problems.

That being said, I could give two sheets or a F about a barefoot character that doesn't show anything else.

@RyonaRevival If you can do anything with that 2b, would appreciate it. No idea why it alone gives me issues.

Weird, doesn't seem to work for me either, I think someone earlier mentioned you had to install a few mods in a certain order for it to work

@DrSlumpX

Hello DrSlumpX, I had no idea you were the BDSM guy, that's ecxellent news :), I am a 3D modeler, modding is very new to me, so my mods usually have some errors here and there, what do you think about doing a collaboration to deliver the sexiest best mods out there? I am the barefoot and virgin killer guy :)

If you are interested, add me on discord, my username is "RyonaRevival#4277"

18 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

@DrSlumpX

Hello DrSlumpX, I had no idea you were the BDSM guy, that's ecxellent news :), I am a 3D modeler, modding is very new to me, so my mods usually have some errors here and there, what do you think about doing a collaboration to deliver the sexiest best mods out there? I am the barefoot and virgin killer guy :)

If you are interested, add me on discord, my username is "RyonaRevival#4277"

You guys haven't made anything yet and the idea of collaboration is INSTANT NUT!! ??? 

30 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

@DrSlumpX

Hola, DrSlumpX, no tenía idea de que eras el tipo BDSM, eso es una excelente noticia :), soy un modelador 3D, el modding es muy nuevo para mí, por lo que mis mods suelen tener algunos errores aquí y allá, ¿qué piensas acerca de hacer una ¿Colaboración para entregar los mejores mods más sexys que hay? Soy el descalza y virgen asesino chico    :)

Si estás interesado, agrégame en discordia, mi nombre de usuario es "RyonaRevival # 4277"

is the best idea I've seen hehehe 2 great united modders

12 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

Haven't made anything???

No no, i mean like as in collaboration wise, not saying you both haven't made any mods lol 

Like i cant begin to imagine what kind of mod would come out of a collaboration with you and DrSlumpX and the idea of it makes me instant nut lmao  

Just now, ludger166 said:

No no, i mean like as in collaboration wise, not saying you both haven't made any mods lol 

Like i cant begin to imagine what kind of mod would come out of a collaboration with you and DrSlumpX and the idea of it makes me instant nut lmao  

Sherry BDSM.... haha JK JK ?

Haha I get you :)))) I reckon that we'll have plenty of sexy ideas to share (All of mine are barefoot ?

41 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

Sherry BDSM.... haha JK JK ?

Haha I get you :)))) I reckon that we'll have plenty of sexy ideas to share (All of mine are barefoot ?

Welp, an idea is an idea, even if it does include Sherry xD yassss as barefoot that is your speciality and area of expertise which i love so much *O* 

While making a bunch of mods that are essentially catering to a specific sexual fetish (judging by the screenshots, description and comments) is fine and dandy, it is not unreasonable or overreacting to find it a little skeevy when the same person makes a similar mod based on a character depicted as an underage child

thanks for attending this TED talk

Archived