Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

1 hour ago, Fahren said:

Howo do we do to have the same face of this mod (and not Claire face) ? Is it possible ? 

That face and hair are only used in the rendered photos of Aerosmith's outfits. He never actually imported either into the game, likely due to how difficult it is to set up physics for replacement face/hair meshes. For example a lot of the outfits that do replace the player's face don't animate in cut scenes, as each character in Resident Evil 2 have a unique and complicated facial animation rig.

8 hours ago, Moth Seraph said:

I only know of this Trish mod from the author's site: http://re2r.fagurd.com/.

I believe you can copy over just the hair files, but I haven't tried it yet. Replaces Elza Walker costume.

I don't think it's the same one from these screenshots, however. It looks kinda different. Definitely different hair color.

Claire's long hair with physics in my three videos is not Trish's hair.

9 hours ago, GuiRush said:

OMG! Finally, a long haired Claire, and she looks so beautiful with those hairs. Please, could anyone share the link to download this mod? Thank you!

Dude, did you read my questions on top of the video ☝️ ✍️ ?

I myself do not know what kind of mod on Claire's hair. ? ??‍♂️

And I want someone here on the forum to say what a mod is and share a link with us. ??

8 hours ago, Skyrim Superior said:

Because it's not Trish's hair, it's one of the in-game female zombie's hair.

I think that this hair may be the first zombie at the beginning of the game, in the first cutscene, when a truck driver knocks a female zombie. And I already took the hair from the female first zombie, and replaced it with Claire's hair, and Claire's hair stuck up all up, as if it hit them with a current, and they were without physics, and therefore stuck it all up to Claire. And in the video of my three, physics working on the hair. And you need to understand how, and where he got the physics file for zombie hair. In which folder is the physics of zombie hair.

10 hours ago, ludger166 said:

You're a God among men. Many thanks!

10 minutes ago, andreophile said:

You're a God among men. Many thanks!

In the latest archive of the mod, there is a password that nobody knows. ?? ???‍♂️??‍♀️

So, the very first version of the mod, we lose, until someone says there is the correct password to the archive. ?

On 5/30/2019 at 4:47 AM, Vladislav01 said:

Does anyone know what kind of mod for Claire's long hair with physics ?? ▶️ ? ?
Can this mod from the Chinese forum 3DM ?

I know that here you have a Chinese friend, to whom you make requests for mods from the 3DM forum and then he shares with all the links to mods. ?? ?? ✔️

You can ask this Chinese friend what kind of mod on Claire's hair ?

if this mod is from a 3DM forum then ask a friend to share a link to Claire's hair here. ?

I fell in love with this hair. ?? ? ? ?

i believe this hair came from this zombie re2 2019-05-31 23-07-53-21.bmp

2 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

New update ??

even after ver 1.2, i still see the vagina weird lol

1 hour ago, Log Horizon said:

For you is blonde in the game? or like for me is the same color as usual?

it's not blonde, if you want it you have to download his mod name White Widow

ATTENTION

I've already found this long hair in a zombie on this path: Resident Evil 2 \ re_chunk_000 \ natives \ x64 \ sectionroot \ character \ enemy \ em0100 \ face \ face01 in file: ??em0150_face01.mesh.1808312334?? ?? ? Like this video. ?? ▶️ ✔️
But there is one problem. ?

I tried to make a mod to redirect the hair with a zombie to Claire's head, and it worked out. ✔️ ??

Claire had this long hair with physics, but with a head and a zombie face, on top of Claire’s face. ?

And I spent the day on these fucking hairs, I was thinking how to disconnect the hair from the head and face of the zombies, and send the hair to Claire’s head so that everything would be like in these three videos. ? ? ??‍♂️

Does not work. ?

And I'm just stuck. ??‍♂️

I do not understand how that dude did one hair without a face and a zombie head. ??‍♂️ ??‍♀️

If someone here knows how to properly make hair for Claire, but without the head and face of a zombie, and share here this mod Claire Long Hair, it will be cool. ??

I have already taken a big step, that I found a zombie with these long, beautiful, and soft hair physics, in the unpacked archive of the game, and indicated the path where this file is located. ✔️ ?? ??
It remains only for someone with the files I found to be able to make exactly the same mod for Claire’s long hair, as in those three videos I posted here. ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ ✔️

The only question is who will take on this mod

Волосы спереди.png

Волосы сзади.png

Archived