Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

8 hours ago, Vladislav01 said:

Amigo, regocíjate. Sé que este mod pagado con Patreon. Y pronto se convertirá públicamente en Nexus, pero solo en la base de un vestido negro. Como lo fue con Claire Black Widow mod.

gp.png

if you're right, only that I liked this color because it reminds me of kitana of the deadly kombat lol

8 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

Dude,  you know you can use modmanager to switch out mods, right, it's not a problem.

Dude, you don't know that modmanager doesn't work to swap for me.   :|

5 hours ago, Vladislav01 said:

Replace Claire Noir DLC costume.

Ok, thank you.

Mod Name: Claire Night Club Queen ✔️

Mod Version: 1.0 ✔️

Author: Aerosmith ✔️

Price mod: $15 ? ✔️

A source: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=19974425 ✔️

Description: This mod replace Claire Classic Jacket and Claire Classic Tank Top ✔️

Link to download free: (see link under screenshoots) ?? ✔️

Screenshots: ?? ✔️

Enjoy it. ?? ?? ?? ?? ✌️ ?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Claire Night Club Queen.rar

58 minutes ago, andreophile said:

This is flagged by the antivirus. False positive?

Yes, is a false positive like most trainers. 

25 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

Mod Name: Claire Night Club Queen

Mod Version: 1.0

Description: This mod replace Claire Classic Jacket and Claire Classic Tank Top

Good, sometimes a mod not for Elza.

44 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Yes, is a false positive like most trainers. 

Good, sometimes a mod not for Elza.

Personally, I don’t care what mods replace Claire’s costumes. ?

But in this my paid mod, which I shared with you that I do not like, that the Chinese author Aerosmith removed all the equipment with Claire. (Knife, walkie-talkie, grenades, and all the heavy weapons on Claire’s back). ?

It loses the realism of the game. And I am already silent that the author did not support dirty clothes in this mod. ?

That is, in this mod there is no support for Claire equipment, and there is no support for dirt on Claire’s clothes. ?
If, for example, you can somehow make support for equipment for Claire, using editing in 3DS MAX mesh, then make support for dirt on Claire's clothes, it will be much more difficult to edit all of its textures in Photoshop and alpha channels. ?

For this reason, because of the dirt on Claire's clothes and because of Claire’s equipment support, modders make more mods on Claire's costumes where there is no dirt support and there is no support for equipment. Elza Walker, Noir DLC costume. ✔️

11 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

It loses the realism of the game. And I am already silent that the author did not support dirty clothes in this mod.

That is, in this mod there is no support for Claire equipment, and there is no support for dirt on Claire’s clothes.

I didn't know or I've never noticed this no support for dirt in mods that replace Tank Top.  Actually there are not many mods with dirt stuff.

2 hours ago, Vladislav01 said:

Mod Name: Claire Night Club Queen ✔️

Mod Version: 1.0 ✔️

Author: Aerosmith ✔️

Price mod: $15 ? ✔️

A source: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=19974425 ✔️

Description: This mod replace Claire Classic Jacket and Claire Classic Tank Top ✔️

Link to download free: (see link under screenshoots) ?? ✔️

Capturas de pantalla: ?? ✔️

Disfrútala. ?? ?? ?? ?? ✌️ ?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Claire Night Club Queen.rar Obteniendo 97.84 MB · 56 descargas

thanks vladislav01 for sharing these paid modifications, the truth is that very few would do what you did for us to share them

Thanks Vlad. Much appreciated.

The reason that mods are done with Elza costume, people dont want the extras to show.

That's the only one that deletes the extra costume pieces.

Personally, that is what I want. I dont need to see purple non re-outfit with backpack etc haha.

1 hour ago, gcleveland said:

Thanks Vlad. Much appreciated.

The reason that mods are done with Elza costume, people dont want the extras to show.

That's the only one that deletes the extra costume pieces.

Personally, that is what I want. I dont need to see purple non re-outfit with backpack etc haha.

I am Ukrainian.  ?? ✔️

And this is Russian power.. ?????

And we are Ukrainians and Russians, not greedy, unlike foreigners who buy paid mods, and not to share with anyone. ? Low. ??

Does anyone know what kind of mod for Claire's long hair with physics ?? ▶️ ? ?
Can this mod from the Chinese forum 3DM ?

I know that here you have a Chinese friend, to whom you make requests for mods from the 3DM forum and then he shares with all the links to mods. ?? ?? ✔️

You can ask this Chinese friend what kind of mod on Claire's hair ?

if this mod is from a 3DM forum then ask a friend to share a link to Claire's hair here. ?

I fell in love with this hair. ?? ? ? ?

@Vladislav01 no idea what you were talking about in the reply to me.

I simply meant the majority of outfits use the racing suit template because it doesnt have all the extra things attached to it.

That hair is indeed nice. Hopefully it shows up.

There was a nice hair version as well with naughty nior hair. I dont know if it still works or not.

53 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

Does anyone know what kind of mod for Claire's long hair with physics ?? ▶️ ? ?
Can this mod from the Chinese forum 3DM ?

I know that here you have a Chinese friend, to whom you make requests for mods from the 3DM forum and then he shares with all the links to mods. ?? ?? ✔️

You can ask this Chinese friend what kind of mod on Claire's hair ?

if this mod is from a 3DM forum then ask a friend to share a link to Claire's hair here. ?

I fell in love with this hair. ?? ? ? ?

OMG! Finally, a long haired Claire, and she looks so beautiful with those hairs. Please, could anyone share the link to download this mod? Thank you!

39 minutes ago, GuiRush said:

OMG! Finally, a long haired Claire, and she looks so beautiful with those hairs. Please, could anyone share the link to download this mod? Thank you!

I only know of this Trish mod from the author's site: http://re2r.fagurd.com/.

I believe you can copy over just the hair files, but I haven't tried it yet. Replaces Elza Walker costume.

I don't think it's the same one from these screenshots, however. It looks kinda different. Definitely different hair color.

11 minutes ago, Moth Seraph said:

I only know of this Trish mod from the author's site: http://re2r.fagurd.com/.

I believe you can copy over just the hair files, but I haven't tried it yet. Replaces Elza Walker costume.

I don't think it's the same one from these screenshots, however. It looks kinda different. Definitely different hair color.

Because it's not Trish's hair, it's one of the in-game female zombie's hair.

Archived