Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

29 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

@Vladislav01Wrong place to look for women bud, all you'll find here is an ocean of dicks

Listen, I know what you are doing mods, I know what you are doing, and I know who you are doing them for. And now I have a public question. ?? ✍️ ✔️

I copied my old comment here, because the last time, no one answered it. ??‍♂️

So, can you be able to make a Claire UNIVERSAL naked body, under which any clothes will fit in size and proportions to her body ?

For example clothing from DAZ3D STUDIO. ??

??I HAVE A QUESTION??
Can anybody make a UNIVERSAL Claire's naked body to fit any clothes for mods under her naked body ?

At the moment, everyone who did mods on Claire naked, no clothes in size fit her naked body in 3DS MAX. ??‍♂️ ?

And I tried to wear dresses on her, and skirts, and a swimsuit with underwear, nothing fits on her size. ?

And I do not know how clothes fit the proportions of her naked body in 3ds Max. ? ?

Therefore, it is necessary to have another of her naked body, so that any clothes fit her size. ??

40 minutes ago, RyonaRevival said:

@Vladislav01Wrong place to look for women bud, all you'll find here is an ocean of dicks

I have a lot of various and paid clothes with DAZ3D STUDIO (dresses, skirts, bikinis, suits) but they all do not fit the proportions and size of Claire’s naked body.

Because her naked body is somehow wide in the hips, at the waist, the chest of the wrong shape and size is made, and therefore all the clothes from DAZ3D to Claire look just narrow and do not fit on her body at all.

If someone knows how to make Claire such a naked body as in the DAZ3D STUDIO GENESIS 3 or 8 models program, then everyone will be happy about it, and Claire can be dressed in any clothes from DAZ3D STUDIO.

In short, the question is, who here knows how to make the format GENESIS 3 OR GENESIS 8 in DAZ3D STUDIO program out of naked Claire

In the screenshot, I imported two versions of naked Claire into the OBJ format in the DAZ3D STUDIO program for which no native DAZ3D clothing fits in size because all the clothes are designed only for the format of models GENESIS 3 OR GENESIS 8
So I ask here, someone knows how to convert Claire’s naked body into GENESIS 3 OR 8 format so that with the help of morphs I can completely redo her whole body so that later my own DAZ3D clothes fit her new naked body for future mods games RE2

549546127_.jpg.cbd12642f95d7fbd5061110d35108816.jpg

@Vladislav01 The clothes should fit the body, not the other way around. Also not everything done in 3DS MAX, for example, if I wanted to fit the clothes on the body then I would use something like Marvelous Designer to re-simulate the clothes on the body with proper deformation and weight. And before you ask that, I cannot do that for you, you must have knowledge of 3D software before you jump into modding.

14 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

Also, speaking of DLC, it's unsure if there will be new content in the future.

The update after Ghost Survivors was to strengthen the version of Denuvo, and the last update for fix bugs ( or vice versa ) and then nothing more. 

But I still hope they will do new contents.

8 minutes ago, gcleveland said:

I still have issues with mods. I can't get the god damn nier 2b without skirt from remoding to work, ever. I have tried everything. Even a separate version that supposedly works.

Are you installing it with the mod manager? if yes, send me the file, I'll take a look at it

1 hour ago, gcleveland said:

I still have issues with mods. I can't get the god damn nier 2b without skirt from remoding to work, ever. I have tried everything. Even a separate version that supposedly works.

The mod is this  (second link in first page)  maybe it was updated because it works for me with last version of Fluffy Mod Manager

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/11382/nier-automata-2b-claire-ada

1 hour ago, Log Horizon said:

The mod is this  (second link in first page)  maybe it was updated because it works for me with last version of Fluffy Mod Manager

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/11382/nier-automata-2b-claire-ada

Yes. 2B no skirt replace Claire(Classic Jacket)

I know it works for some people but not for me. I have tried so many times my head is spinning.

Complete redownload on steam, re-dl of mod manager, everything.

When I use it, no character has a head at all.

Someone made a cleaned up version and it doesnt work for me either.

51 minutes ago, gcleveland said:

Yes. 2B no skirt replace Claire(Classic Jacket)

I know it works for some people but not for me. I have tried so many times my head is spinning.

Complete redownload on steam, re-dl of mod manager, everything.

When I use it, no character has a head at all.

Someone made a cleaned up version and it doesnt work for me either.

This mod is a bit tricky. 

What it does is replace Ada with 2B. Then it replaces Claire with Ada.  So that's the order you have to install everything.  No other order is allowed, it won't work.  (instructions are there but in Chinese lol) 

Unfortunately this mod has pretty bad skin textures  otherwise it would be pretty cool.  It's only a 3/10 though in truth. 

7 hours ago, isrichard said:

@GATOKYO On the contrary; I still have the modified files; but the week I was MIA waiting on new PC parts, I wasn't working at my actual job, so I've been taking a week to actually catch up on that (because ya know; paid customers at my actual job come at a higher priority than free "being nice" work), that and I'm waiting on a new drive to get here so I can migrate my RE2 stuff over to it (see attached pic in case you want "proof" -- which I have no idea why I'm even explaining myself to someone who is being an arse over people offering to help them out for free. )

GJhfdpJ.png

It's free work; so if you have an issue about the time it takes for me getting back to full working order; you can feel free to ask elsewhere. But I'd appreciate not bringing drama in so the topic isn't derailed.

A terabyte of NVMe SSD. We got a high roller here.

4 hours ago, RyonaRevival said:

Barefoot Claire (Jacket)

Removes Claire's boots and necklace from her "Jacket" outfit and makes her barefoot. Enjoy! :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/250

250-1559618300-1851952320.png

YESSSS!!! YESSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! thats what im talkin about man fuk yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!! barefoot FTW!!!!!!! beautiful and stunning barefeet on sexy Claire jacket!!! Ryona you absolute mad lad!! ????:classic_heart:

i finished the whole game with Elza barefoot and i will do it again with Jacket barefoot!!!! ????:classic_heart::classic_heart::classic_heart:

5 hours ago, ludger166 said:

YESSSS!!! YESSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! thats what im talkin about man fuk yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!! barefoot FTW!!!!!!! beautiful and stunning barefeet on sexy Claire jacket!!! Ryona you absolute mad lad!! ????:classic_heart:

i finished the whole game with Elza barefoot and i will do it again with Jacket barefoot!!!! ????:classic_heart::classic_heart::classic_heart:

Glad you like it! What can I say, I love barefeet on pretty girls, especially with really dark toe nails :)))))

Archived