Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

On 6/5/2019 at 3:28 AM, RyonaRevival said:

Weird, doesn't seem to work for me either, I think someone earlier mentioned you had to install a few mods in a certain order for it to work

That was me - I honestly don't remember exactly anymore, but which mod is it even,  who's the author?  There are at least two 2B mods.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:09 PM, Vladislav01 said:

ATTENTION

I've already found this long hair in a zombie on this path: Resident Evil 2 \ re_chunk_000 \ natives \ x64 \ sectionroot \ character \ enemy \ em0100 \ face \ face01 in file: ??em0150_face01.mesh.1808312334?? ?? ? Like this video. ?? ▶️ ✔️
But there is one problem. ?

I tried to make a mod to redirect the hair with a zombie to Claire's head, and it worked out. ✔️ ??

Claire had this long hair with physics, but with a head and a zombie face, on top of Claire’s face. ?

And I spent the day on these fucking hairs, I was thinking how to disconnect the hair from the head and face of the zombies, and send the hair to Claire’s head so that everything would be like in these three videos. ? ? ??‍♂️

Does not work. ?

And I'm just stuck. ??‍♂️

I do not understand how that dude did one hair without a face and a zombie head. ??‍♂️ ??‍♀️

If someone here knows how to properly make hair for Claire, but without the head and face of a zombie, and share here this mod Claire Long Hair, it will be cool. ??

I have already taken a big step, that I found a zombie with these long, beautiful, and soft hair physics, in the unpacked archive of the game, and indicated the path where this file is located. ✔️ ?? ??
It remains only for someone with the files I found to be able to make exactly the same mod for Claire’s long hair, as in those three videos I posted here. ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ ✔️

The only question is who will take on this mod

Волосы спереди.png

Волосы сзади.png

Any luck so far? Also how can I contact the creator of this mod? Any links are welcomed.

2 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Lovers Lust?  A simple nude with black shoes that replace Elza and supposed to be blonde but she is not.

EDIT  I have the version 1.1  @Doomshroom85  have the version 1.2

but have deleted it apparently.  LOL  come back dude and reupload it, you have the last version !!

Lovers Lust 1.1.rar 23.37 MB · 31 downloads

Lovers Lust-242-1-2 (Elza Walker).rar

2 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

you do not share it and if you are looking for things that are given to you by others

it was not given to me this person just makes the mods and post them I do have a mod that was made for me that I can share if anyone is interested this was made for me by viper and this I can share because it was made for me  

claire maid.png

11 hours ago, tigers said:

Whats the difference between the two?

My version is 1.1 and the other is 1.2 and the last version is more fixed.

Just now, gcleveland said:

Thanks @mjayw2 Don't blame you not sharing paid work at all. Thanks for what you did share.

Np hope you enjoy and just to make sure you all know yes it is supposed to be a maid outfit it's just a wip and idk when it will be finished 

So if anyone is still interested I may have been able to fix this but have only tested on the 1st stage.  It may fuck the game up else where.  I'm currently trying to figure out how to damage the body parts which is probably impossible and make the facial expressions animate like the zombies. Its kinda comical how they look now, like mannequins.  I'm also trying to make it compatible with other mods. 

Edit: I can't get this shit to upload.  Its 432.4 mb.  Any help would be appreciated. 

2047582278_Nude(1).thumb.jpg.d41c843de91659da2cd23e2f63dee034.jpg

Hace 49 minutos, YCVMate dijo:

Por lo tanto, si alguien está interesado, es posible que haya podido solucionar este problema pero que solo haya sido probado en la primera etapa. Puede arruinar el juego en otro lugar donde. Actualmente estoy tratando de averiguar cómo manejar las partes del cuerpo, lo que es probablemente imposible y hacer las expresiones faciales como los zombis. Es un poco cómico cómo se ven ahora, como maniquíes. También estoy tratando de hacerlo compatible con otros mods. 

Edición: No puedo conseguir esta mierda para subir. Sus 432.4 mb. Cualquier ayuda sería apreciada. 

2047582278_Nude (1) .thumb.jpg.d41c843de91659da2cd23e2f63dee034.jpg

Desnudo (2) .jpg

Desnudo (3) .jpg

Desnudo (4) .jpg

Desnudo (5) .jpg

Desnudo (6) .jpg

Desnudo (7) .jpg

Desnudo (8) .jpg

Desnudo (9) .jpg

Desnudo (10) .jpg

Desnudo (11) .jpg

Desnudo (12) .jpg

Desnudo (13) .jpg

please friend share the file modified by you let us leave the link of the mod

1 hour ago, YCVMate said:

So if anyone is still interested I may have been able to fix this but have only tested on the 1st stage.

Edit: I can't get this shit to upload.  Its 432 mb.  Any help would be appreciated.

Why not dude?  Create a RAR file  (or zip if you haven't winrar)  and then you can upload on this free sharing site.  https://uptobox.com

Archived