Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

15 hours ago, firepaw74 said:

Here are those files for biker claire from 3dm. Did not tested them myself yet, just downloaded them. Could not get Ada files because you need some QQ group or some shit. it should work with fluffy manager.

This one replaces her default outfit

This one is for military outfit

@firepaw74 Think you can also grab this one too? http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5873177-1-1.html It's out now. The Claire Black Widow Mod.

5 hours ago, tigers said:

What does this do? Does this swap Claire with ada and katherine in those outfits?

Same question,  I'd love to play with these in Claire's campaign...

I mean you gotta swap them somehow probably!?

4 hours ago, Sinyu said:

@firepaw74 Think you can also grab this one too? http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5873177-1-1.html It's out now. The Claire Black Widow Mod.

+1  :)

11 hours ago, tigers said:

What does this do? Does this swap Claire with ada and katherine in those outfits?

There is no character exchange

6 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

please, in a good way, everyone should tell the barefoot claire creator to do the update with all the dxd dreams for claire mods because the barefoot version has a very noticeable sewing error in the neck

There is someone that reported the bug of neck and then the creator should already be read it.

14 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Which exactly does this replace? Is it a Ada over claire? Or what? Likewise for Claire, what outfits does it replace?

changes the robes of Katherine Ada and Claire, but each one in its setting

Archived