Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

8 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

Exactly lol... Even if it's not finished / perfect yet this is definitely worth 5 bucks...  Looks great in the video too. 

I don't really know how patreons work,  they take paypal I'm guessing...?

(it's really tempting me lol)

Yep. They accept PayPal 

4 hours ago, GuiRush said:

Hello! Could anyone share this BDSM Ada? I noticed that bug on neck, but anyway i would like to test it. I tried play that Ada Sex Bomb, but didn't like it much, hips very stretched, excessively large breasts, but at least i liked the modeling of her feet, it's nice. So, if anyone could share this BDSM Ada, i'll apreciate. thx.

I hope someone can share the mod. Someone must have it. It's not perfect but I can also live with that in her neck. Ada looks great in that suit!

223127qglyr2drgm1w4bwh.jpg.13271ed767ef2e1a4c38c01077319d92.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Yes, It's not perfect but I can also live with that in her neck. Ada looks great in that suit! 

You are right about it. My problem for Claire barefoot that replace Jacket Outfit  is a black stain on the back of the neck.  :bawling:  

This Ada little issue, the character is playable and enjoyable cause is covered by a collar.

17 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

You are right about it. My problem for Claire barefoot that replace Jacket Outfit  is a black stain on the back of the neck.  :bawling:  

This Ada little issue, the character is playable and enjoyable cause is covered by a collar.

You have that BDSM Ada mod? 

4 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

You have that BDSM Ada mod? 

No unfortunately. But I'm sure that the problem of Claire Barefoot is covered by collar.

I hope @Dean00  will upload it soon.

9 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

I can not see the images of the third link, it asks me for a damn Chinese cell phone to be able to see them.

LOL  :P  I know

but   @Dean00  there's no news about any fix for Claire barefoot nude that replace jacket?  And this pic of yours is sexy but I don't like the collar.

6 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

LOL  :P  I know

but   @Dean00  there's no news about any fix for Claire barefoot nude that replace jacket?  And this pic of yours is sexy but I don't like the collar.

waiting to fix this

Ok, thanks for Ada and Claire BDSM (anyway I prefer a link of Ada BDSM alone).

But more important this mod can be fixed?  @Dean00

Reveal hidden contents

20190417173021_1.jpg.da00b22cf51ed31b0b569864737a5c0d.jpg.879fc8d33fdbb060c279d1c525d6b798.jpg

EDIT   a new bug, she has a gun near her feet while she walk.  :| 

1 hour ago, Sneaksmile said:

@Dean00  Oh. You mentioned me in a comment that is no longer here. I was disconnected for almost two hours, while I was having dinner and I could not see it.

Dean00 wrote and deleted a post, not a big deal.

1 hour ago, poloman20 said:

Thank you! Looks great!!!

The problem of those mods (2 claires 1 pack) is that 2 Claires both with collar are dry, no wet neither under the rain. Am I wrong? Anyone can see her wet?

Again, the only good thing is the neck because of the collar.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:28 AM, Dean00 said:

Reveal hidden contents

20190417212812_1.jpg.31e9c1aa34eb6633d2f873def73d218d.jpg.34735b142d8c782970e00da01593bb72.jpg

Replaces Elza Costume  Claire Lace Black Barefoot.rar

And finally this one is perfect, really no problem apparently. ( although I would have preferred on Tank Top and not on Elza )

20 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

But he had shared the mod in the comment he deleted? 

Yes, two mods, Ada BDSM + Claire BDSM in one pack to MUST install together. They were merged.

But Claire with shoes that replaced Elza (as the mod on Nexus) and for Ada I don't know.

Of course I tried and delete them from my game. I don't  like the multiple characters merged mods.

Archived