Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

12 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Ve a la carpeta de combinaciones y combinaciones y busca la carpeta de medias, luego ve a buscar piernas desnudas y tacones altos, la que buscas. elimine las palabras de las piernas desnudas hasta que llegue a pl1000_jacket_albm.tex.10 guĆ”rdelo y luego vaya a nativos \ x64 \ sectionroot \ character \ player \ pl1000 \ pl1000 elimine el mismo archivo que ve allĆ­ y reemplĆ”celo con el archivo de las piernas desnudasĀ  ?

The truth is I did not understand her very well friend or it must be for the translator because I speak Spanish, it would be a lot to ask if you would do me the favor of taking off my stockings and sharing them, please. ?

1 hour ago, Dean00 said:

remove any other mod installed and try again, it should work

I did. All mods that replaces Claire Jacket doesn't seens to work, nor "Claire Shaved Barefoot". I also reinstalled the game

11 minutes ago, NuttNutt said:

Link? I still want it....

I can agree. If the work was more of a higher professional level, I can then understand and justify the cost. As I've paid top $$$ for custom digital work before. It is commissioned work, after all. However, the quality is a little poor on this one for the cost. The issue is the skill level deployed here isn't worth the cost, even if it took the author's time and effort. It's like paying an intern $30/hr and not getting the result of a $30/hr professional skill level worker.

3 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Ā 

I like so much this one that replace JacketĀ  @Dean00Ā  but there is a big mole back on the neck really ugly, is possible to fix it?

Ā 

Nothing happens when i install this mod... How did you installed it?

57 minutes ago, jpnhnt said:

Nothing happens when i install this mod... How did you installed it?

Ā 

The simple way is to use Fluffy 5000 and uninstall all mods. Then install this one with Fluffy 5000 and when you play you should find it as default Jacket.

Ā 

Start game > Story > Costumes > Normal Outfits for all.Ā  (or if you wanna use Alternatives Outfits choose the first on top called jacket)Ā  :)

Ā 

11 hours ago, ludger166 said:

So yeah as you all can see, that ass is really hideous. the tits are ok but thats as far as it goes, she dont even have face animationsĀ Ā :/Ā 

gfgf.jpg

bvgcg.jpg

ghhggh.jpg

That's not worth 32 bucks. I'm not even sure I'd put 32 cents on that.

On 4/16/2019 at 2:15 AM, darky3000 said:

Only in cinematics (and in first corridor when u go for book from Eliot), if u have problems for game then u just need to load game several times (after u have saved ofc). Basically u need to learn how swap work and ofc it breaks at boss fights and when u get to closet which u need to move at first boss fight, still I found it very useful...

Is not there another easier way to do that?Ā 

3 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Wow ... 0 patrons?! ...Ā some idiots ask for more than 30 bucks just for a modified nude model, this is sadĀ Ā ?

Exactly lol... Even if it's not finished / perfect yet this is definitely worth 5 bucks... Ā Looks great in the video too.Ā 

Ā 

I don't really know how patreons work, Ā they take paypal I'm guessing...?

Ā 

(it's really tempting me lol)

7 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

No one could download it?

223127qglyr2drgm1w4bwh.jpg.13271ed767ef2e1a4c38c01077319d92.jpg

223129frtuifdrtdn8fn0d.jpg.273d495ab586c40bf1bf909f0883fb79.jpg

Hello! Could anyone share this BDSM Ada? IĀ noticed that bug on neck, but anyway i would like to test it. IĀ tried play that Ada Sex Bomb, but didn't like it much, hips very stretched, excessively large breasts, but at least i liked the modeling of her feet, it's nice. So, if anyone could share this BDSM Ada, i'll apreciate. thx.

1 hour ago, poloman20 said:

how do I get the top picture outfit? Your download is only for the bottom pic.

Top picture outfit replaces "Claire Tank Top".

Bottom picture outfit replaces "Claire Jacket".

So it looks like you don't have unlockedĀ it yet in game by completing story as her.

Archived