Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

2 All

Thanks for links for last beautiful mods, gentlemen, especially Claire  barefoot!!!:)

And I have a question, please:

Does anyone know how else I can (If I can, of course) move the camera away from Claire? Wilsonso trainer doesn't work for me.:'(

Any other ways to change FoV?

Thanks.

So I had to delete my natives folder re read archives in modmanager,  it now seems to work...

Somehow this mod clashed with the Elza costume, at one point I had no mods installed at all but the Elza costume was replaced with some nude version of Claire lol. 

Anyone else having issues with this? 

Asking because I also want to install the black lace mod (for Elza) again,  but not sure if that will result in issues again. >.<

1 hour ago, machikoshouse said:

Why you quote me with something that I never wrote?

51 minutes ago, styx101 said:

Does anyone know how else I can (If I can, of course) move the camera away from Claire? Wilsonso trainer doesn't work for me.:'(

Any other ways to change FoV?

That trainer doesn't work neither for me. And I don't think there are other ways to change the Camera POV unfortunately.

34 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

So I had to delete my natives folder re read archives in modmanager,  it now seems to work...

Somehow this mod clashed with the Elza costume, at one point I had no mods installed at all but the Elza costume was replaced with some nude version of Claire lol. 

Anyone else having issues with this? 

Asking because I also want to install the black lace mod (for Elza) again,  but not sure if that will result in issues again. >.<

Barefoot Nude replace Elza, than you can't add anything more on Elza again. You have to choose Barefoot Claire or Black Lace Mod, not both.

To Everyone:  I suggest to use Barefoot Claire + this beautiful mod together  https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/161

4 hours ago, firepaw74 said:

Here are those files for biker claire from 3dm. Did not tested them myself yet, just downloaded them. Could not get Ada files because you need some QQ group or some shit. it should work with fluffy manager.

This one replaces her default outfit

This one is for military outfit

Yeah, QQ is a china messenger app. You have to join their group (similar to discord) in order to get the mod from them. It's basically a premium membership thing, since people are actually paying him to make specific requested mods. Though, he will eventually release it for free a week later. Those that join the QQ group gets it early.

1 hour ago, Log Horizon said:

Why you quote me with something that I never wrote?

That trainer doesn't work neither for me. And I don't think there are other ways to change the Camera POV unfortunately.

Barefoot Nude replace Elza, than you can't add anything more on Elza again. You have to choose Barefoot Claire or Black Lace Mod, not both.

To Everyone:  I suggest to use Barefoot Claire + this beautiful mod together  https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/161

No I didn't have a barefoot mod installed,  I had the lace mod + biker mod installed,  and then I had none installed and my Elza was suddenly naked,  it was certainly strange! 

But from what you say there shouldn't be a problem with Elza Walker (black lace) + Biker? 

1 hour ago, Sinyu said:

Yeah, QQ is a china messenger app. You have to join their group (similar to discord) in order to get the mod from them. It's basically a premium membership thing, since people are actually paying him to make specific requested mods. Though, he will eventually release it for free a week later. Those that join the QQ group gets it early.

Interesting,  I was wondering what's up with that,  makes sense 

2 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

But from what you say there shouldn't be a problem with Elza Walker (black lace) + Biker?

If you say that Black Lace is for Elza (I don't remember now) , then use the Biker version that replace Military Outfit.

25 minutes ago, Dean00 said:

20190416203555_1.jpg.c188356d37e37cdd4a43896787e3683d.jpg

20190416205248_1.jpg.01f503e05d42fbbe581ae6c96bce23d0.jpg

The problem with Ada mods is they're all not working in Claire's scenario unless you use trainer and even there are issues such as in cutscenes, right? But it still looks great obviously!  

1 hour ago, Log Horizon said:

If you say that Black Lace is for Elza (I don't remember now) , then use the Biker version that replace Military Outfit.

What's the reason for this if you don't mind me asking? 

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

What's the reason for this if you don't mind me asking? 

Ok I found it. Black Lace Mod replace Elza. Then you can use also the Biker Mod without problems.

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

The problem with Ada mods is they're all not working in Claire's scenario unless you use trainer and even there are issues such as in cutscenes, right? But it still looks great obviously!  

Hello! so, it's not necessary using any trainer to play as Ada in game, only a model swap, that will replace a costume of Claire's own. Currently i'm using a model swap that replaces Claire's noir costume for Ada (with her red dress). It's possible to play with her the entire Claire's campaign, also applying some mods for her, as example, nudes and other stuff. Well, she's fully playable and the only bug i've noticed, is on the cutscenes facial animations, her eyes pops out and also the teeth. Here below the link where you can find the mod, and check it out for yourself. Greetings!

Link: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/9970/over-claire-noir-model-swap

9 hours ago, QuantumFake said:

Awesome that we finally got barefoot nude claire. Anyone know if there are plans for Ada as well?

Some users just asked, but as far as I know the author has not yet answered.

If anyone is interested and have a Nexus account, please write +1 under the thread request for barefoot Ada and Katherine

is better than write "I want ada" a lot of times around in the page. 

Archived