Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

16 hours ago, isrichard said:

I'm in talks with a modeler who will be free Monday evening/Tuesday so him and I can go over the details. Related to a barefoot base model for Claire/Ada with a few body types. Hopefully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am in no mood to be selling my spleen or ding-a-ling anytime soon for a game model.

i hope he can do it, cause the guy who where working on a barefoot Claire model officially dropped the project ?

3 hours ago, rastafarid said:

i hope he can do it, cause the guy who where working on a barefoot Claire model officially dropped the project ?

Yup, he sure did. He released the model tho so thats pretty nice of him i suppose. I downloaded the model but....idk how to mod xDDDDDDDDDD

18 minutes ago, isrichard said:

I'm waiting on a reply back today to see how much and how long. I've got about $30 now I can throw at it because I didn't pre-plan to be looking for someone to do it. Was just a yesterday morning spur of the moment thing.

Just a question, is this person who is modding using the barefoot model that the guy released or he using his own methods?  

10 minutes ago, isrichard said:

Well the question is, are they available to download on that site, and can someone get them. I've tried going through that site. and I have a VPN, but the issue is Google Translate doesn't exactly make things readable.

They're available. I just don't have a Chinese phone number... 

Clipboard02.jpg

6 hours ago, isrichard said:

No, he would be making his own from scratch. I mean unless the barefoot one that was abandoned was any good? I may be able to see if he'll make the edits. But I explained in the message to him, I need a base barefoot model, high quality, with a basic nude model, so then if others want to add their own stuff / use that as a base for clothing, then we can do so.

I'm all for saving a bit of money, but I also want it to be high quality so it can be used in a variety of different projects. I just don't want the outcome to look like Claire cut off a KFC deep-fried chicken leg, and super-glued it to her leg stub.

Ohh i see, fair enough i guess. Its quite good actually, her feet look great and quality seems upto par as far as i can see. Well, i hope the person you are talking to is able to produce a very quality barefoot if he is making it from scratch.

21 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Tried to do it, but if you put mods on the characters that you swap, the characters appear strangely in the game.

Only in cinematics (and in first corridor when u go for book from Eliot), if u have problems for game then u just need to load game several times (after u have saved ofc). Basically u need to learn how swap work and ofc it breaks at boss fights and when u get to closet which u need to move at first boss fight, still I found it very useful...

Just made it not long ago :) if anyone would like to commission scenes and if you like what you see,  just head over to my Patreon and make a request, that is if you would like to see certain characters in certain positions :3

Not sure if i can throw my link to my Patreon over here but if its not allowed ill take it down: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9347815

Also i dont hide my work behind any pay walls, once its been completed i post them publicly for everyone to enjoy cx

I cant mod but i can use blender to make scenes lol

Clir lay dwn sig.png

Hi guys and  thanks for uploading firepaw!  Loooove this outfit omg! 

Checked,  it works, but I only get her default head,  if anyone figures out how to get the hat, the hair and mask that would be great?! 

It even shows in costume select... 

Maybe it's because I have other mods installed?  

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

Hi guys and  thanks for uploading firepaw!  Loooove this outfit omg! 

Checked,  it works, but I only get her default head,  if anyone figures out how to get the hat, the hair and mask that would be great?! 

It even shows in costume select... 

Maybe it's because I have other mods installed?  

Yeah google translation is bad but "the hat mask is updated later" - basically means it'll be added later.

19 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

Yeah google translation is bad but "the hat mask is updated later" - basically means it'll be added later.

Ah, yes I almost figured as much. 

I got a pretty bad bug after the G1 fight and using a handgrenade, the textures were all messed up and it looked pretty much like Elza Walker costume with some missing textures. 

Used the first file,  not the one that replaces military. 

Archived