Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

15 minutes ago, Miguelbiersack said:

I put it in the mod manager 5000 and it does not work for me how does this work because it keeps appearing military claire by default

First of all if something doesn't work with Fluffy 5000 you should uninstall all the mods that you have, and then reinstall this Ada Black and choose Military outfit.

18 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

I put it in the mod manager 5000 and it does not work for me how does this work because it keeps appearing military claire by default

you need to know exactly where you installed the mods, only in the mod-manager, or before that you put it in the "natives" folder that is in the root of the game ... this is important. disable all mods in the mod manager, except that mod you want to see. if everything works fine .. connect one mode at a time and check. You can see the conflict pack of costumes . Usually this happens because of a set of costumes, one mod, but there are several costumes in it ...

21 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Ask for this Ada black outfit? Unfortunately it's a beta version abandoned created by someone (from 3DM)

Just out of curiosity... how much time he/she takes to create it, and more important, how much cost?

Welp.. its been more then 24 hours since i request a barefoot nude mod but i dont think they commission nudes sad face..???

1 hour ago, isrichard said:

I'm in talks with a modeler who will be free Monday evening/Tuesday so him and I can go over the details. Related to a barefoot base model for Claire/Ada with a few body types. Hopefully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am in no mood to be selling my spleen or ding-a-ling anytime soon for a game model.

If he would be able to make a barefoot base model of Claire and Ada then ima support!! We can pool in whatever it costs ? 

1 hour ago, isrichard said:

Estoy en conversaciones con un modelador que estará libre el lunes por la noche / martes para que él y yo podamos repasar los detalles. Relacionado con un modelo de base descalzo para Claire / Ada con algunos tipos de cuerpo. Esperemos que no le cueste un brazo y una pierna. No estoy de humor para vender mi bazo o ding-a-ling en un futuro cercano para un modelo de juego.

see a new body for ada and have the 2 barefoot would be our dream hopefully can achieve work friend

Maybe this question is silly but ... is there any way that the old mods stop appearing in the Mod Manager? As far as I know there is no real way to uninstall the Mods without affecting the game. So, how do I completely remove the old Mods from the Mod Manager?

Thanks. 

Everyone please pay attention and listen carefully. Do not buy from RareBest ever again as they absoulte fuckin cunts and retarted animals. Please just please someone tell me im a fucking idiot and i dont know how to ask about shit or write properly. So i got a reply back finally and this is what they said first.

Thanks for contacting us, but we can't modify other creator's work without permission, besides, this is an online store as you can see, we only accept commission request, which you can submit here. Thank you

Then this is what i said as a reply to there email: 

Apologies, seems any corresponding message goes straight to junk mail
which i dont check often.  

So what you are saying is you are able to make a mod that does not
belong to an original creator? If i could get an 
 example of how the Ada and Claire school girl mods were made, then i
might have a better understanding of your store.  

I would also like to know if a Claire barefoot mod is commisionable? 

Thank You. 

after this is the disgusting and stupid reply that i got: 

If you didn't use a funny tone like that, we might accept your request even as a "pro bono", because it's a piece of cake.

What you requested is simply just a replicate of another mod author's work based on the workload or difficulty (at least to us), that's why we said permission, which is another key word you should pay attention to. 

If you called modelling is derivatives, then suit yourself.

And sorry we don't give out products for free, if you want examples, you know what to do.

If you like bickering, please go somewhere else, we don't have time for this.

If you wanna request for sth. in the future, you'd better learn how to talk like a normal person first.

Now can someone please tell me, where in the fucking world does it look like i used a funny tone in my email to them? please tell me i was being a rude motherfucker in that message asking if Claire barefoot is commsionable and that if i can get examples, meaning i want an explanation on how they were created, are they original works and only original mods can be commissioned on there or did they get permission from the original modder and then proceeded to make alterations but the dumb ass thought i wanted free mods as examples...you cannot get anymore retarted then this like double face palm and then goes to accuse me of wanting free mods. And lastly, being rude af to a potential customer (Me) saying im bickering and telling me to learn to talk and shit. If your understanding goes only so far, then i dont see how its my fault and instead of insulting me, why not just ask me for more info on what i ment to say and to clarify what i ment in a detailed explanation. I rest my case.        

4 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Everyone please pay attention and listen carefully. Do not buy from RareBest ever again as they absoulte fuckin cunts and retarted animals. Please just please someone tell me im a fucking idiot and i dont know how to ask about shit or write properly. So i got a reply back finally and this is what they said first.

Thanks for contacting us, but we can't modify other creator's work without permission, besides, this is an online store as you can see, we only accept commission request, which you can submit here. Thank you

Then this is what i said as a reply to there email: 

Apologies, seems any corresponding message goes straight to junk mail
which i dont check often.  

So what you are saying is you are able to make a mod that does not
belong to an original creator? If i could get an 
 example of how the Ada and Claire school girl mods were made, then i
might have a better understanding of your store.  

I would also like to know if a Claire barefoot mod is commisionable? 

Thank You. 

after this is the disgusting and stupid reply that i got: 

If you didn't use a funny tone like that, we might accept your request even as a "pro bono", because it's a piece of cake.

What you requested is simply just a replicate of another mod author's work based on the workload or difficulty (at least to us), that's why we said permission, which is another key word you should pay attention to. 

If you called modelling is derivatives, then suit yourself.

And sorry we don't give out products for free, if you want examples, you know what to do.

If you like bickering, please go somewhere else, we don't have time for this.

If you wanna request for sth. in the future, you'd better learn how to talk like a normal person first.

Now can someone please tell me, where in the fucking world does it look like i used a funny tone in my email to them? please tell me i was being a rude motherfucker in that message asking if Claire barefoot is commsionable and that if i can get examples meaning i want an explanation on how they were created,are they original works and only original mods can be commissioned on there or did they get permission from the original modder and then proceeded to make alterations but the dumb ass thought i wanted free mods as examples...you cannot get anymore retarted then this like double face palm and then goes to accuse me of wanting free mods. And lastly, being rude af to a potential customer (Me) saying im bickering and telling me to learn to talk and shit. If you understanding goes only so far, then i dont see how its my fault and instead of insulting me, why not just ask me for more info on what i ment to say and to clarify what i ment in a detailed explanation. I rest my case.        

Obviously i did not understand how there store works and wanted to get more information on how it works and what i can and cant do but the idiot misunderstood everything i said for some reason.

2 minutes ago, isrichard said:

To be honest; I read your replies back and forth like 4 times, and I don't see where he got that you were asking for free stuff. Maybe you said his safe word? Yeah, I'm lost by that email.

Bad customer service in a nutshell basically  :) ? 

4 minutes ago, isrichard said:

To be honest; I read your replies back and forth like 4 times, and I don't see where he got that you were asking for free stuff. Maybe you said his safe word? Yeah, I'm lost by that email.

And my posts probably look like a rampant mess and sorry for that but i got pretty furious when i saw this message, dude full replying back as if i swore at his mom or some shit smh

1 minute ago, isrichard said:

This is sorta why you don't let someone who does work back-end, handle the customers up front. I've dealt in this field for years, and that email to me sounds like a typical "requesting more information" correspondence. Probably English is not his primary language and he mixed your words and for some reason thought you were saying "FEED ME FREE STUFF RAWR".

Hahahahaha! thanks dude i needed that haha xD Thats what i thought too cuz holy shit, dude just sayin a bunch of outlandish crap and misunderstanding everything i said, english deff not his first language and what i said most likely looked like what you just said lmao

Archived