Animations + Objects by Hyperdriver

2 hours ago, misseatyou88 said:

Hello! Trying to figure out how to get items to show up in shop... nothing has appeared and it is all in my mods folder, help please!! haha please and thanks!

What exactly is not working for you? 

Any specific subjects?

Have you try to enter items into the search?

Both milking machines look and work fantastic! But I have a problem with Assembler and Sex machine - when I click on them, I don't see  Wicked option to have sex - only Wicked NPC, so eventuall, they don't work for me. But the milking machines are great! I've never seen something better in The Sims 4! Keep up the good work, I'm waiting for more ;)

Problem.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 9:35 PM, markos said:

Great job. One idea is to use the milking machine to produce milk and cheese that sims can eat... 

This would be great! If only a glass of milk would appear in sims inventory it would be amazing! Is it possible to do?

5 hours ago, mj6666 said:

This would be great! If only a glass of milk would appear in sims inventory it would be amazing! Is it possible to do?

On 5/26/2019 at 10:35 PM, markos said:

Great job. One idea is to use the milking machine to produce milk and cheese that sims can eat... 

For this you need to write mod. I am not familiar with python and scripting. But in general it is a good idea.

On 5/7/2019 at 5:04 PM, David770 said:

Both milking machines look and work fantastic! But I have a problem with Assembler and Sex machine - when I click on them, I don't see  Wicked option to have sex - only Wicked NPC, so eventuall, they don't work for me. But the milking machines are great! I've never seen something better in The Sims 4! Keep up the good work, I'm waiting for more ;)

Problem.jpg

It seems that in your family, or in the lot there are no girls.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:54 PM, Juliette Tango said:

Hi Hyperdriver:  Milking Machine works but I cannot find the breast pumps in CAS.  I looked under tops, outfits, acccessories...  Is this a separate download from SStormy?

Download Sims4Studio and open the .package file. Not only will it tell you where it is located in CAS, you can assign it to a different category should you so chose.

This will work every time you have this issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, another person with the pumps issue here. I did open the package (s_pump v1.1) with Sims4Studio like @Test1233 suggested. I can see that it's category is set to Clothing Top, subcategory blouse, but nonetheless it is still missing in the CAS. I do have SStormy CC also enabled, I do not know if that overrides anything. 

Hi, I'm trying to use the penis milking machine, but the animation is designated wrong.  My female sim can use it, even though she doesn't have a penis and the suction thingy just pumps in front of her, and my male can't use it at all.

Edit-  Different save, I did get a male to use it just fine.  It is a bit odd that the animation is designated B/F though- "Both, intended for Females."

Nisa's Wicked Perversions has an option of 'buying' sperm and using her custom device to impregnate a lover. I think it would be great if there was a way you could use your cock milking machine to either sell the sperm to them, or use it in the device! say you have a large household a male submissive and dominate female with another female submissive among them. The dom could milk the male during a BDSM session, then later use the device during a session with the female to impregnate her!! The dom could sell the sperm otherwise!!!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Georgechan said:

Does anyone know where I can find the CC object for the billiard animation, horse animation and broom animation?

2112771698_HyperdriveBilliard.jpg.619e51dd330268f76b00ca129cb1a817.jpg   1307157446_Hyperdrivehorse.jpg.8b4b06a1e08ba4d370436c10cd883638.jpg

Billiard from Severinka, Broom from Sabrina, horse i dont remember, maybe Severinka too.

But all this object i remade with myself for use in animating. I add cock to horse, add moving part to billiard for animate and broom the same.

I haven’t laid out my remade objects anywhere.

5 hours ago, Hyperdriver said:

Billiard from Severinka, Broom from Sabrina, horse i dont remember, maybe Severinka too.

But all this object i remade with myself for use in animating. I add cock to horse, add moving part to billiard for animate and broom the same.

I haven’t laid out my remade objects anywhere.

I see. Looking forward to your remade objects.