Animations + Objects by Hyperdriver

1 hour ago, EdwardSims said:

You make really great animations HyperDriver! I just have a quick question:
Now that we have the horse in game, should the animation "Horse Test Fuck" not work too?
Cause all I can find when I click the horse is the new animation "Gag Horse".

This is the only animation. I am not a fan of sex with horses, I made a horse and 1 animation as many asked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 10:20 PM, Hyperdriver said:

Billiard from Severinka, Broom from Sabrina, horse i dont remember, maybe Severinka too.

But all this object i remade with myself for use in animating. I add cock to horse, add moving part to billiard for animate and broom the same.

I haven’t laid out my remade objects anywhere.

Hi

Where can I found the animations for Billiard? Please and thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I love the male milking machine, the sex machine and the BDSM ropes and the animations really work well with each, so I was wondering if with the two machines you could make an animation of a Sim stand by each of the two machines with something like a clipboard or a PDA in their hand, sort of taking notes as I think this would be a great addition or you could male it a separate addon animation that could be used for other things, also a few more animations for the BDSM ropes would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the animattions and the machines. 

But I have a little problem with the breast milking machine. In previous versions I could add some tubes in CAS.....for use on the machine. But I can not find these any more.

Where can I find them??? Or do I need to download them some where else>???

Thanks for your anwser and help

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 12:58 PM, Polar40 said:

Love the animattions and the machines. 

But I have a little problem with the breast milking machine. In previous versions I could add some tubes in CAS.....for use on the machine. But I can not find these any more.

Where can I find them??? Or do I need to download them some where else>???

Thanks for your anwser and help

Maybe the author has to update the objects, especially ones that will show up in CAS, cause, since last version of Animations + Objects by Hyperdriver came out, there were several Sims 4 Game Patches.

I haven't tried this mod now, is there such a thing?

where a male NPC can have sex with a female NPC without interfering with her breast milk animation process

1. First, female NPCs do milking their breasts without a male NPC.
2. And the player moves to a male NPC then has a dialogue or interaction with a female NPC that is being milked, the dialog is "asking the NPC to have sex" when the female NPC is being milked.
3. Next male NPC will have sex with a female NPC when milked her breasts, sex animation Fucking and Milking.

Spoiler
Spoiler

522969986_download(6).jpg.76aba1db97ad94b7d69a3f54c5bb9073.jpg

Spoiler

2081223214_download(4).jpg.e3ff04fdcb8588c27edb41123ee972cd.jpg

Spoiler

Boobdollz-427890-Milking_and_Fucking.jpg.24abca8edc8d919e14b07157a35766a8.jpg

Spoiler

25546030_download(7).jpg.d84573d1a7cb101c7b8a1e9b65162705.jpg

• 2 weeks later...