Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

This has probably come up but I'll say it anyway: animations 95 and 129 are clearly designed for nonstandard tackle, normal downward angled penis is not aligned for it. To get the correct equipment you'd have to replace the standard lovers one with a cls one, but then other lovers animations that need the old downwards angled tackle are then broken as a result, which is shame because 95 and 129 are really nice.

This has probably come up but I'll say it anyway: animations 95 and 129 are clearly designed for nonstandard tackle' date=' normal downward angled penis is not aligned for it. To get the correct equipment you'd have to replace the standard lovers one with a cls one, but then other lovers animations that need the old downwards angled tackle are then broken as a result, which is shame because 95 and 129 are really nice.

[/quote']

Actually the problem was the downward tackle for lovers. I fixed this in v3 of the resource pack. I do need to reverse the 90 angle part so you can get closer or farther away to help things (right now it just moves side to side). After I finish the two animations I have on my plate I will fix those so they look\work right.

All right people: brace yourself I'm going to... install LPK... Expect noob questions soon...

Going to follow installing instructions then I need my first plugins. What do you suggest? Is there something like a simple cast on partner and start animation? My point is to create a CLS plugin.

I'll delete my noob posts in shame as soon as I can. We will never talk about it and I will deny everything :)

I've tried out this animation-saving method before' date=' but it is messing up the details, twisting the arms etc, there must be another way to fix that, ill look after as soon as i have the mood to sit down again with it.

[/quote']

You mean in Max? I did a quick job as I didn't really know what the animation was supposed to be like. The issue about twisted arms and so maybe due to the fact I forgot some bones in my skeleton so some keys may not have been imported/exported?

We're talking about Max right?

I was wondering if we should share out experience about Max.

Cheers!

All right people: brace yourself I'm going to... install LPK... Expect noob questions soon...

Going to follow installing instructions then I need my first plugins. What do you suggest? Is there something like a simple cast on partner and start animation? My point is to create a CLS plugin.

I'll delete my noob posts in shame as soon as I can. We will never talk about it and I will deny everything :)

TachiCat will allow you to cast a spell that will initiate sex between NPC's or yourself with an NPC if you just want to test if the LPK package is working. AdultplayPlusforSSP will allow sexual encounters through dialog based on disposition.

I've tried out this animation-saving method before' date=' but it is messing up the details, twisting the arms etc, there must be another way to fix that, ill look after as soon as i have the mood to sit down again with it.

[/quote']

You mean in Max? I did a quick job as I didn't really know what the animation was supposed to be like. The issue about twisted arms and so maybe due to the fact I forgot some bones in my skeleton so some keys may not have been imported/exported?

We're talking about Max right?

I was wondering if we should share out experience about Max.

Cheers!

Yeah, in Autodesk 3DSMax 2012 64-Bit English version to be preocise :P I've inserted your anim and it has the same twisted arm like the one i've exported in .xaf.

There are other mysteries than useless in-game animations which works perfectly in Max and Nifskope (found no reason here too), there are weird shaking parts, which was fixed with HI Solver. I have a guess it caused by the long-length animation scene. Another one is the weird issue of rotation, when i insert an animation, and i move one or two bone, the whole animation based in Bip01 gonna move to the y axis instead of x axis, making the whole animation so weird, the pelvis going to be static, and all other parts are moving instead of that, which supposed to be static. Well im not an expert about these programs, i only use if for fun of course and im sure that i won't find solutions for all my problems, but im so glad cauz people like the work, and im glad to share my nasty imaginations in this way too!

1.Save animation with a large number of keys (ex. time length 30, must 90 keys, to save.)

(However, there is one perverted method

- How to load an non-native animation(saved) to non-native (imported) animation, but it does not always work and the path is very heavy, so I will not tell.

2.Animation must load to the same pose

3. Do not use Bip01 moves, use Bip01Pelvis with dummy constraint.

4. Shakes- do collapse and uninstall your chains, tries to increase number of keys (1*2,1*3)

1.Save animation with a large number of keys (ex. time length 30' date=' must 90 keys, to save.)

(However, there is one perverted method

- How to load an non-native animation(saved) to non-native (imported) animation, but it does not always work and the path is very heavy, so I will not tell.

2.Animation must load to the same pose

3. Do not use Bip01 moves, use Bip01Pelvis with dummy constraint.

4. Shakes- do collapse and uninstall your chains, tries to increase number of keys (1*2,1*3)

[/quote']

I appreciate that you are trying to help, but i don't think i understand your tips.

Despite of this, thank you so much :blush:

@greg

Hey greg, I've got some bad news.

The weird glitch I was getting in the first phase, I'm getting it in phase 2 now as well. It happens about every 1/10 times I play the anim, and not only on the defender, sometimes on the offender... and sometimes I start getting weird boob deformities that only go away if I move forward a stage and then move back. It's really weird, I've never seen anything like this before.

I'll post some screenshots/video tomorrow. Lol I'm not imagining things I swear it's there!

@greg

Hey greg' date=' I've got some bad news.

The weird glitch I was getting in the first phase, I'm getting it in phase 2 now as well. It happens about every 1/10 times I play the anim, and not only on the defender, sometimes on the offender... and sometimes I start getting weird boob deformities that only go away if I move forward a stage and then move back. It's really weird, I've never seen anything like this before.

I'll post some screenshots/video tomorrow. Lol I'm not imagining things I swear it's there!

[/quote']

I don't doubt you. I will take a look at it. I have seen this before but I thought I had it fixed.

Just out of curiosity, what skeleton are you using?

@greg

[/quote']

Ok, I want you to try this:

1. Delete 83' kf and ini files

2. Install the new 83 ini and kf files attached.

3. Tell me if you still get this glitch.

I tested this version several times and it worked perfectly so hopefully it is fixed. I am still not totally pleased with offensive x1 and x2. They are not good, but they are not terrible either.

@greg

[/quote']

Ok, I want you to try this:

1. Delete 83' kf and ini files

2. Install the new 83 ini and kf files attached.

3. Tell me if you still get this glitch.

I tested this version several times and it worked perfectly so hopefully it is fixed. I am still not totally pleased with offensive x1 and x2. They are not good, but they are not terrible either.

I am using coronerra's (spelling?) max compatibility skeleton. (I think... it's been awhile)

Sorry greg, FIRST time I booted it up and tried it out, got the upperbody of the defender changing colors and infinity boobs, right in the first phase. I advanced forward to second phase, then back and it was gone.

I can do more testing if you want, or attach screens but it's pretty clear that whatever it is it's still there.

I think the problem is your skeleton. I am revising these animations with growlf's universal skeleton. That is more than likely why you are having issues. I tested the animations with two new games using a male PC with a female NPC and a female PC with a female NPC. I could not replicate the stuff you are seeing.

If updating you skeleton to growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version) doesn't fix things then I don't have the foggiest clue what the issue could be.

Is anyone who is running growlf's universal skeleton getting any glitches on the animation?

I think the problem is your skeleton. I am revising these animations with growlf's universal skeleton. That is more than likely why you are having issues. I tested the animations with two new games using a male PC with a female NPC and a female PC with a female NPC. I could not replicate the stuff you are seeing.

If updating you skeleton to growlf's universal skeleton (the controllable version) doesn't fix things then I don't have the foggiest clue what the issue could be.

Is anyone who is running growlf's universal skeleton getting any glitches on the animation?

Let me update and report back.

I really hope that solves things or I am completely lost.

Just upgraded to growlf's universal skeleton without scaling spine (The readme for growlf's universal skeleton actually tells me to use this because I am not using his body resizing mod).

Anomalys are still present, defender/offender changing colors and boob to infinity... odd breast twitiching on one boob that seems to go away only if I switch phases forward, then back again, only to have it appear on the opposite boob. These happen in about 1/10 uses of the anim.

Could this be a skeleton issue, a bad frame somewhere? I really don't have any clue because I haven't seen anything like this before... normally bugs are easily replicateable, but these seem to crop up only occasionally.

Sorry I have been fairly silent. I picked up R Jordan's Memory of Light yesterday pulled an all-nighter to finish it. It did end the way I thought it would, but had some twists I didn't expect. Anyway, I am back to work. I am working my way through the 1-10 animations cleaning things up and adding bbb where it is missing\poor.

I "hope" to have this done sometime tomorrow for a test release to get feedback on.

@legit1337 - I will try yet another battery of testing but I am not managing to replicate the stuff you are having so far with that animation. I don't know what could be going on here. :(

I am not ruling out that I have done something stupid and broken the animation, but if I did then sure don't know what it was that I did.

Sorry I have been fairly silent. I picked up R Jordan's Memory of Light yesterday pulled an all-nighter to finish it. It did end the way I thought it would' date=' but had some twists I didn't expect. Anyway, I am back to work. I am working my way through the 1-10 animations cleaning things up and adding bbb where it is missing\poor.

I "hope" to have this done sometime tomorrow for a test release to get feedback on.

@legit1337 - I will try yet another battery of testing but I am not managing to replicate the stuff you are having so far with that animation. I don't know what could be going on here. :(

I am not ruling out that I have done something stupid and broken the animation, but if I did then sure don't know what it was that I did.

[/quote']

Yea I have no idea either, I've never run across this problem before with any other anim... ever. I'm stumped as to what this anomaly could be.

I'll install grumpf's skeleton and see if that fixes things.