Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

OK, need some testers for a couple of animations

The attached are BBB pack numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4.

I have added bbb to the offensive positions and\or touched up the defensive ones. See what you think.

I am currently working my way through the 1-10 animations and will continue from there through 11 to 200 until complete.

All animations are set up to use the lovers resources v3 numbers. You will have to renumber the ini and kf files if you are using lovers resources v2 and\or the Daedra Sutra numbers.

Edit: I kinda like how 4 turned out. If you have two females go at it then their tits bounce in opposite directions. Depending on breast size they might be rubbing on one another while doing so. Kind of a nifty effect I thought. Let me know if you think it looks good or silly. I can reverse it so they bounce in the same directions but I thought that would be a bit boring. :P

DS 1.1 or BBB pack 1-WIP1.7z

DS 92.1 or BBB pack 2-WIP1.7z

Hey greg, sorry I've been busy these past few days. I'll test out these new anims either on saturday or sunday.

I'm still getting the anomalies, but I have a few ideas I want to try to see if it fixes it. Also, if they don't work, I'll see if they pop up on any of these new anims to see if it is a problem with your animating method, or a problem with those two particular anims. (It may be something on my end too, but if it is I have no idea why it's only showing up on those anims and nowhere else)

Hey greg' date=' sorry I've been busy these past few days. I'll test out these new anims either on saturday or sunday.

I'm still getting the anomalies, but I have a few ideas I want to try to see if it fixes it. Also, if they don't work, I'll see if they pop up on any of these new anims to see if it is a problem with your animating method, or a problem with those two particular anims. (It may be something on my end too, but if it is I have no idea why it's only showing up on those anims and nowhere else)

[/quote']

To Legit1337: No problem. Test as and when you can. I certainly appreciate the help! ;)

I don't have the slightest clue on what could be going on but I am extremely curious if you have the same issues with the four that I just put up for testing.

To everyone else: Looks like several folks have grabbed the touched up animations.....yet there are no comments whatsoever. I am assuming that they are fine.......right??????? :s

Ok, this one I seriously need some feedback on. It is DS 5.1 or lovers resource v3 pack number 5. I need feedback from small and large breast users to see if you notice any breast tearing on the defensive animation (provided that the female is on the bottom laying down of course).

I raised the leg for the defensive position on the 3rd and orgasm stage, as the original was clipping through the mid-body of the offensive one.

If there are any other issues or things that need attention let me know. ;)

Note to self... absinthe is pure, undiluted evil.

@greg

Anim 1.1: NO complaints here! the BBB looks great, even on the larger bodies.

Anim 92.1: Looks good until phase 3 and cumming phase, where the more excessive movement makes the larger breasted bodies look a bit funny. I've noticed that the defender's right ankle is twisted around as well, but that's a problem with the anim, not your BBB. Also, I changed the ini to use the "upward" futa lowerbody because it looks better.

Anim 3.1: Is the defender supposed to shift slightly to the left during the transition between phase 2 and 3? Also the cumming stage looks a bit funny (how the defender moves). Defender breast movement in phase 1 looks fine, but phase 2 and 3 aren't really that great. On the upside offender breast movement looks super in all phases except 3.

Anim 4: Breast movement is good, no complaints. The "pressed against each other" effect you were going for was well done, but is ruined with breasts any larger then DMRA. Also, is it supposed to look like the defender is having a seizure in the cumming phase?

Anim 5.1: Yeah, some of the larger bodies look a little stretched. However the amount of bounce is very good. The offender's is likewise well done, and could probably even be stood to be enhanced some. No other complaints.

Greg, I'm not sure what you are doing but the adjustments you are making in these anims appear to be permanent... When I canceled sex after testing 5.1 the defender's left leg was permanently stuck outward, not even reloading fixed it, I had to exit the game. This happened on one of your cowgirl anims with the arms of the defender but I thought it might have been the quirk of the anim and not anything you did...

Also, I have been unable to replicate the anomalies I have encountered in your standing back anim with any of your other anims despite numerous tests. Whatever it is it seems it is a problem with the first two phases of that particular anim. I've tried deleting my idle.kf and installing three different universal skeletons and they wont stop popping up. I hate to sound cocksure here in any way, but my bet is that it isn't a problem on my end because this is the only anim that has ever given me these kinds of problems. If you want me to post videos of the problems if it will help you identify and fix it, I will. I just haven't done it yet because I'm lazy, and I'll have to run through the anim until the problems pop up, record it, convert the video so it doesn't take up craploads of space and then put it on mediafire

Note to self... absinthe is pure' date=' undiluted evil.

@greg

Anim 1.1: NO complaints here! the BBB looks great, even on the larger bodies.

Anim 92.1: Looks good until phase 3 and cumming phase, where the more excessive movement makes the larger breasted bodies look a bit funny. I've noticed that the defender's right ankle is twisted around as well, but that's a problem with the anim, not your BBB. Also, I changed the ini to use the "upward" futa lowerbody because it looks better.

Anim 3.1: Is the defender supposed to shift slightly to the left during the transition between phase 2 and 3? Also the cumming stage looks a bit funny (how the defender moves). Defender breast movement in phase 1 looks fine, but phase 2 and 3 aren't really that great. On the upside offender breast movement looks super in all phases except 3.

Anim 4: Breast movement is good, no complaints. The "pressed against each other" effect you were going for was well done, but is ruined with breasts any larger then DMRA. Also, is it supposed to look like the defender is having a seizure in the cumming phase?

Anim 5.1: Yeah, some of the larger bodies look a little stretched. However the amount of bounce is very good. The offender's is likewise well done, and could probably even be stood to be enhanced some. No other complaints.

Greg, I'm not sure what you are doing but the adjustments you are making in these anims appear to be permanent... When I canceled sex after testing 5.1 the defender's left leg was permanently stuck outward, not even reloading fixed it, I had to exit the game. This happened on one of your cowgirl anims with the arms of the defender but I thought it might have been the quirk of the anim and not anything you did...

Also, I have been unable to replicate the anomalies I have encountered in your standing back anim with any of your other anims despite numerous tests. Whatever it is it seems it is a problem with the first two phases of that particular anim. I've tried deleting my idle.kf and installing three different universal skeletons and they wont stop popping up. I hate to sound cocksure here in any way, but my bet is that it isn't a problem on my end because this is the only anim that has ever given me these kinds of problems. If you want me to post videos of the problems if it will help you identify and fix it, I will. I just haven't done it yet because I'm lazy, and I'll have to run through the anim until the problems pop up, record it, convert the video so it doesn't take up craploads of space and then put it on mediafire

[/quote']

I don't know about other animations, but I've definatley seen the boobs on the standing animation glitch badly. So it's certainly not a user-end problem.

I think it would be enough just to see if you could capture a screenshot of the oddness. I have something I am going to try that may fix things but it will take me a bit to get to it.

3.1 - the reason for the shit was me jimmy-riggin the animations. For whatever reason the version I have of this animation never did line up and side to side adjustments are not possible via the number keys. So I went into blend and moved each of the 4 defensive positions to have the dick actually get closer to penetrating in the correct location. The original version started with had the offensive position penetrating in the middle of left butt cheek of the defender. I suck at getting both positions into blender at the same time to perfectly line them up (plus I am just a hair lazy) so I "winged it" on the location.

4 - LOL on the seizure. :) Actually I didn't do this as the animation was like this already. I just bounced the breasts. I can tone it down if it is excessive as I noticed it while adding the bbb to it.

5.1 - let me look at the animation again and see. I didn't see this at all during my testing but I might have missed seeing it. I should be able to fix this easily.

I have 3 more done (6, 8, 10) but I am going to wait until I get 7 done and then put them up (probably sometime tomorrow). I may even be able to get 9 done and throw it in as well. Then I will work on cleaning up the issues with 1-5 as well trying a few more things to test those other two you were having trouble with.

Later,

Greg

I don't know about other animations' date=' but I've definatley seen the boobs on the standing animation glitch badly. So it's certainly not a user-end problem.

[/quote']

Please be more specific on what you mean by glitch. Also, which animation are we talking about? The more info you give me the better the chance I can figure out what is wrong and fix it.

I don't know about other animations' date=' but I've definatley seen the boobs on the standing animation glitch badly. So it's certainly not a user-end problem.

[/quote']

Please be more specific on what you mean by glitch. Also, which animation are we talking about? The more info you give me the better the chance I can figure out what is wrong and fix it.

The animation i'm talking about is the standing from behind one that you and legit have recently beeen discussing. The glitch is the same as legit's.

Here is a screenshot of the problem...

Also greg, not sure if you saw my earlier message... but I wanted to make sure you knew this before you started putting work into other anims.

Greg, I'm not sure what you are doing but the adjustments you are making in these anims appear to be permanent... When I canceled sex after testing 5.1 the defender's left leg was permanently stuck outward, not even reloading fixed it, I had to exit the game. This happened on one of your cowgirl anims with the arms of the defender but at the time I thought it might have been the quirk of the anim and not anything you did...

post-2883-1359788259604_thumb.jpg

Ok, I "may" have a solution to the glitching for DS117\BBpack 83. Give this a try (includes a new ini that needs to be used as well).

Other items (2nd Test):

DS 3.1\bbpack 3 - redid BBB stage 2 and 3 for defender and stage 3 for offensive position.

DS 4\bbpack 4 - redid both orgasm stages to remove the funky body jerking. This should look much better.

DS 5.1\bbpack 5 - redid stage 3 and orgasm to remove breaking the skeleton on the defender. Learned a less here on not to use open ended scaling (best to leave scaling alone unless you absolutely need it!)

Links:

New additions (1st Test):

DS 19.1 or bbpack 6 - Nusbie's blow job. I have added bbb to the offensive position.

DS 193.1 or bbpack 8 - Another Nusbie animation - added bbb to the offensive position.

DS 2.2 or bbpack 10 - Another Nusbie animation - added bbb to the offensive position.

Links:

Here is a screenshot of the problem...

Also greg' date=' not sure if you saw my earlier message... but I wanted to make sure you knew this before you started putting work into other anims.

Greg, I'm not sure what you are doing but the adjustments you are making in these anims appear to be permanent... When I canceled sex after testing 5.1 the defender's left leg was permanently stuck outward, not even reloading fixed it, I had to exit the game. This happened on one of your cowgirl anims with the arms of the defender but at the time I thought it might have been the quirk of the anim and not anything you did...

[/quote']

Cross post. :P

I think I fixed 117 so give it a try. If you remember what the Cowgirl one was let me know and I will fix it too (if I didn't already).

The problem was I left an open edit on some scale\rescale bones and that as it turns out, is a very bad thing to do. :s

I think I cleaned up on all the issues that you have listed thus far (or at least made a second attempt at it anyway) so let me know if anything still needs work. I went ahead and did this rather than finish animation number 7 as that damn thing is kicking my ass right now. Now matter how much I tweak things the boobs just won't bounce "in game". They bounce like crazy in blender and nifskope but not in the game. There must be a conflict with something in the esm\esp for lovers that I will have to track down.

Tomorrow I will work on animation number 9.

Ok test results:

New anims---

Anim 9.1: It's good, it's a tad on the excessive side for the amount of movement in the anim, (me being nitpicky) but other then that it's good.

Anim 193.1: No complaints here, well done.

Anim 2.2: Offender looks nice, but defender is way too excessive imo, anything bigger then DMRA clips badly. Also, there is a glitch in the second phase where the boobs are bouncing and then suddenly "reset" themselves when the anim finishes looping. Try to have the boobs sag down because of gravity and then jiggle back and forth with the thrusts...

Old anims---

Anim 3.1: Stage 2 defender still looks pretty bad, but stage 3 is amazing! Seriously, I think it is your most realistic looking one to date. Also, the offender BBB can be turned up a bit on all phases but is otherwise passable.

Anim 4: Cumming phase looks excellent.

Anim 5.1: Looks fine on DMRA but the larger bodies still have stretching on the defender in all phases. Offender looks good, and I really like what you did with defender's leg in the 3rd stage, very sexy.

Anim 117: I have yet to encounter the anomalies in my testing. Tentatively fixed.

The cowgirl anim I was talking about earlier (the arms being permanently stuck) is anim 39.

The quality of your animating is increasing the more you work on these. Keep up the good work greg, and props to you for spending time on this.

Got it. Thanks.

39 - I will revise and get it reissued - just need to removing the scaling edit.

19.1 - I can very quickly tone down the defender.

2.2 - the defender is Nusbie's work so I am not all that confident I can tweak it without ruining it (Nusbie's breast animating kicks the crap out of anything I can do). I'll take a quick shot at it. Is the glitch on the second stage on the defensive or the offensive position?

3.1 - I'll take another look at stage 2 and see if I can mimic what I did for stage 3 on it.

5.1 - I think for now I will let this one sit until I get better at bbbify'ing things. The body is at an odd angle and it makes it difficult to animate the breasts without the stretching at my current skill level (or lack there of).

117 - I will keep my fingers crossed! :) I am pretty sure that the scaling edits were the issue and by removing the scaling completely from the animation it should be fixed.

I will work on these corrections and a new batch and hopefully upload another round mid-week.

Thank very much for the feedback!

You're too fast for me guys!

Erm here's my report for animation pack DS 5.1 or BBB pack 5-WIP 1

I renamed the file for testing purposes before I wrote down what animation it was... hope you can figure it out...

I can't test the alignment as my engine doesn't use the .ini but I assume it was correct.

Is the sequence of animation 1,2,3,0 ?

For the Defender (bottom).

Left arm will be a problem with extreme boobs, fine otherwise.

In one animation, the left ankle rotate strangely.

For 0 (I think) the hand of the Def is clearly in her leg.

I can fix that but maybe you already did as I stupidly can't remember what I downloaded...

2.2 - the defender is Nusbie's work so I am not all that confident I can tweak it without ruining it (Nusbie's breast animating kicks the crap out of anything I can do). I'll take a quick shot at it. Is the glitch on the second stage on the defensive or the offensive position?

Defensive.

Grumpf - that is the sequence lovers uses 1-first stage, 2-second stage, 3-third stage, 0-orgasm\cumming

I think I have already fixed those issues (other than extreme boobs), but thanks for the offer!

I am kinda torn on the whole extreme boobs deal, but I decided that I will stick to tweaking things for DMRA or smaller. If it can work with the bigger stuff then great but if I try to tweak stuff to serve it then DMRA or smaller suffers. I'll try to hit a happy medium but DMRA or smaller will definitely be the focus and things will be optimized for it.

Grumpf - that is the sequence lovers uses 1-first stage' date=' 2-second stage, 3-third stage, 0-orgasm\cumming

I think I have already fixed those issues (other than extreme boobs), but thanks for the offer!

I am kinda torn on the whole extreme boobs deal, but I decided that I will stick to tweaking things for DMRA or smaller. If it can work with the bigger stuff then great but if I try to tweak stuff to serve it then DMRA or smaller suffers. I'll try to hit a happy medium but DMRA or smaller will definitely be the focus and things will be optimized for it.

[/quote']

There is a sweet spot that makes it work for both. But it's tricky getting there. It's up to you seeing as how you are doing the animating, but I don't see a reason why it can't work for both DMRA and larger bodies. So far you've done a pretty good job of it.

Oh I will definitely try for the sweet spot but if it a choice is forced then I will lean towards DMRA was really all I was saying. Hitting that sweet spot is indeed difficult but that is only because of my very limited skills with animating. Hopefully it will get better the more I do.

Grumpf - that is the sequence lovers uses 1-first stage' date=' 2-second stage, 3-third stage, 0-orgasm\cumming

[/quote']

Thanks! Can you tell me what animation we're talking about so I can download latest version?

As for the violently bosom-ed persons it'll worth it only if in the entire sequence; a minor change needs to be made to make it compatible if not, we'll flag it as DMRA or smaller and Bo(o)b's your uncle (hey that a good title for something :D).

Noe need for every animation to be cowpatible (no it's not a typo) with every body, considering some monsters I'm using, it'll limit movement too much...

I had a friend that gain so much muscular masses in his biceps he had trouble eating burgers...

7nTnr.png

Not him:

25254_358279869591_6814820_n.jpg

Grumpf - see post 437 - however those are mostly WIP's that I am about to adjust\fix based on feedback from legit1337.

I will probably have revised versions up later today. Once I get the 1st ten animations done I will make a pack and put it in post 4 of this thread. I will also put them in the Lovers Resource Pack v3 so new folks will have them to start of with. It is my intent to work my way from 1 to 200 and then reissue the 11-200 bbb animations pack with the updates. That will take a month or two to get done so if folks don't want to wait then they can update individual files as I put small packs together (shooting for bi-weekly packs once I get a little better\faster at this). I will probably stick to doing "groups" starting with group 3 (since it is so small) but I could be talked into doing a particular animation if there was demand for it.

Edit: this pertains to adding\touching up bbb on existing animations and not creating new ones. I am still learning both blender and animating so new stuff just takes too damn long and the payoff for me just isn't enough to keep me motivated.

Stuff

Any questions you have just ask them here and add "NusBie" somewhere in the part so I can find it easily. I'll gladly help out and give tips and I might even start animating again sometime.

Thank you very much for the kind offer. So far I have managed to figure most of it out through trial and error, with Gerra6 helping me when I got stuck. Right now I am afraid I don't know enough to ask any intelligent questions. :P

By going through and adding bbb to things and tweaking arms\legs\other I am slowly getting a handle on things you can\can't do. I also discovered how to completely break an animation. :blush:

I hope that you do take animating back up sometime in the future as the animations you made are pretty much my favorites. :D

Ok, I should be done with touchups to bbpack 10 (or DS 2.2) in an hour or so and then I need to run a few tests to make sure nothing got broken. Once that is complete I should have a new version of 1-10 (excluding 7 - that one is still giving me fits) as well as 39, 99, etc. I will make a mini pack of it. I should have it up for folks to test early this evening.

From then I will begin working on group 3 animations (since it is the smallest group).