18 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

you are wrong.. and i'm playing it right now without any problems. i believe u are using Player comments mod (or similar).  this mod and comments mod catch the same events and those mods conflicting each other.

I updatet the mod from version 1.0.7 to 1.422. So maybe this causes problems and crashs when I try to remove the mod?

14 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Welcome to the world of sex mods for Fallout 4. As you've noticed, your game will be better off without them. :)

What's it feel like to look down on your humble origins from the dizzy heights?  Does it make you giddy?  Make you fearful of slipping and stumbling and falling back into the slime?

1 minute ago, EgoBallistic said:

What's it feel like to look down on your humble origins from the dizzy heights?  Does it make you giddy?  Make you fearful of slipping and stumbling and falling back into the slime?

Feels awesome, truth be told, working and interacting, learning and sharing, with the biggest mod authors in the community. Everyone who makes mods should aspire to such heights and not accept middling mediocrity and unoriginality in the things they do. Its quite easy to get out of the slime long enough to put hip-waders on. :)

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know why I can't disable this mod without a CTD in my game? Is there any setting I have to do befor i can remove the mod? 

Funny, since a lot of people have problems with the dialogue sexuality persuade. ^^

can u send me a papyrus log after CTD, and after problem with dialogue? i'll try to catch what is problem with your save, and also will try to add safe removal for this mod from existing game

2 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

anyway i have a plans to update it and, i'll try to resolve conflicts with "player comments" mod. 

I don't use the player comments mod but maybe your update will help me too.  Is it possible that the mod triggers too slow and starts when I'm already finished with the conversation?

28 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I don't use the player comments mod but maybe your update will help me too.  Is it possible that the mod triggers too slow and starts when I'm already finished with the conversation?

The best way you can help yourself, from reading your comments across many different mod support threads, is to stop removing mods mid-game, thinking that this will not have impact or that you can fix one issue or another by doing this. It is a well known and documented fact that you do not remove mods mid-game, unless the author has provided a means in their mod to shut down the quests housing it's scripts (and possibly to restart them, if updating), which will remove the old scripting in the save game (and update it to the newer ones if it is an update you are doing). But removing mods mid-game, you are leaving all of those broken scripts in your save and it is causing you no end of problems, with everyone's mods. IIRC, you have 24+ posts across five or more mod threads, all about crashes and problems with their mods. I believe this is caused by your actions in removing mods, as you have clearly said you have done - and again, just replacing an older version with a new version is not going to resolve issues either, unless, as I said, the author had the foresight to provide a "reset tool" in their mod.

You want to fix the problems? Get all of the mods installed that you want in your game, install them, manage your load order per any documentation and then start a brand new character. This is the only way to ensure you do not have problems going forward that force you to question five or more different mod authors as to why your game is crashing. The problem is less likely the mods and more than likely the end user.

And sir/madam? Please stop removing mods mid-game. :)

41 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I think the only ll mod I removed mid game is vanilla fudge  and that works fine after solving a problem with the nexus mod manager.  And usually after cleaning a save with falrim all mod remains should be gone for good. I made a new save to test this mod again but as I said earlier it worked on 2 of 3 NPCs, so maybe there is something more behind the problem.

But thanks for the lecture :)

1 minute ago, xyzxyz said:

I think the only ll mod I removed mid game is vanilla fudge  and that works fine after solving a problem with the nexus mod manager.  And usually after cleaning a mod with falrim all remains should be gone for good. I made a new save to test this mod again but as I said earlier it worked on 2 of 3 NPCs, so maybe there is something more behind the problem.

But thanks for the lecture :)

Didnt cost me anything to share knowledge, Whether its used or ignored, that's not on me. :)

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Several problems with this....eventhough i didn't pick the persuade option, the game would always assume that i was trying to persuade them. Also, the option to flirt to persuade people would only appear once too at the beginning of conversation, after that on subsequent option it just won't appear again. Third, English ain't my main language too but the incorrect grammars and sentences in this mod are very distracting, the original mod doesn't have these simple grammar mistakes so I don't understand why would you decide to change them yourself and made them worse lol.

Thanks for the AAF port tho, I appreciated it, atleast when it works it works, kinda...honestly i was just hoping for a fix to the sex portion of the original mod because the Four Play version of the mod works very well already, but whenever the sex part would come up on the original mod, they would just be stuck not doing anything.

Really hoping for a fix, and please just let someone else edit the conversation, or just use the text from the original mod. They are so bad it's immersion breaking.

11 hours ago, CowMonster762 said:

Really hoping for a fix, and please just let someone else edit the conversation, or just use the text from the original mod. They are so bad it's immersion breaking.

looks like you are talking about  other mod. i did not change character dialogs in Vanilla  Fudge. there is only 11 phrases, and i did not edit them and did not add something new

+ fix for quest stopping after game loading from the save with active Vanilla Fudge
+ fix for scene starting after flirt attempt (on speechcraft event) and as quest reward. but you need to keep in mind that latest AAF versions are very slow and scene can start in 20-30 seconds after dialogs end (it depends on your animations count, i believe)

13 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

looks like you are talking about  other mod. i did not change character dialogs in Vanilla  Fudge. there is only 11 phrases, and i did not edit them and did not add something new

Wait really? my bad then..i thought the dialogue were different, also thanks for the continuous update! ?
I think the Headtracking mod I installed might messed up the script here a little bit also, since it did messed up the AAF Sex Em Up

+ changed way to reregister catch events to make it more clear and stable (will fix non working catches for certain situations)
+ redesign for most logic to avoid multiplay events restarting (affects performance and stability) 
+ corectly reregister catch events if player choosed "i'm not interesting" in flirt dialog
+ some dialogues changed to fix grammar mistakes (it you'll find another, please correct me via forum post)
+ minor changes to dialogue system (few new dialogues and camera changes)
+ added new timer to flirting scene starting attempt. if dialogue does not start in 30 seconds for any reason (mod conflicts etc), scene will be skipped 

and i'm working at next version to improve dialogue system. and changes to flirt system (i have plans to bases it on  successful and fail speech challenges checks)

On 1/10/2020 at 2:35 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

+ changed way to reregister catch events to make it more clear and stable (will fix non working catches for certain situations)
+ redesign for most logic to avoid multiplay events restarting (affects performance and stability) 
+ corectly reregister catch events if player choosed "i'm not interesting" in flirt dialog
+ some dialogues changed to fix grammar mistakes (it you'll find another, please correct me via forum post)
+ minor changes to dialogue system (few new dialogues and camera changes)
+ added new timer to flirting scene starting attempt. if dialogue does not start in 30 seconds for any reason (mod conflicts etc), scene will be skipped 

and i'm working at next version to improve dialogue system. and changes to flirt system (i have plans to bases it on  successful and fail speech challenges checks)

I haven't updated the mod to this version yet, but just so you know.."I'm not interesting" and "I'm not interested" are 2 different things, and I'm pretty sure you are trying to write "I'm not interested" instead.

EDIT: Eh nevermind, i ended up changing the dialogue myself with xEdit

On 1/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, CowMonster762 said:

I haven't updated the mod to this version yet, but just so you know.."I'm not interesting" and "I'm not interested" are 2 different things, and I'm pretty sure you are trying to write "I'm not interested" instead.

EDIT: Eh nevermind, i ended up changing the dialogue myself with xEdit

Is the latest version working for you? i start a new save without have AAF vanilla fudge install, it seems to be not able to pass speech check. but i still got the NPC approach you and it can start animation later.

Also, it always show up update to version 1.44 on every save load.

3 hours ago, loen999 said:

Is the latest version working for you? i start a new save without have AAF vanilla fudge install, it seems to be not able to pass speech check. but i still got the NPC approach you and it can start animation later.

Also, it always show up update to version 1.44 on every save load.

I think your bug is caused by incomplete removal of the mods or something, so the script is still probably there somehow...sorry I have no clue I'm not a modder hehe, you should use mod manager like NMM. And if you did maybe try reinstalling the mod?

I haven't updated to the latest one yet, I'm still at 1.42. And I don't know if I'm going to update to 1.44 since Jahem made a lot of changes from 1.42, and it works fine for me so far. There are a few minor bugs here and there but it's not that bad so...hmmmm....

Let me try the newest version, oh also, if you're going to reinstall it don't forget to reinstall the patches also

Hey can I give a few suggestions for the dialogues, I think these would fit better

• "I don't have a mood for sex or something else" to "I'm not in the mood for sex."
  • "I understand  what are you talking about, sweety" to "I think I know what you're talking about, sweetie."
  • "This better be worth it!" is a little out of context, so I think something like "This is gonna be fun!" should fits more.
2 minutes ago, CowMonster762 said:

Hey can I give a few suggestions for the dialogues, I think these would fit better

"I don't have a mood for sex or something else" to "I'm not in the mood for sex."

"I understand  what are you talking about, sweety" to "I think I know what you're talking about, sweetie."

ty. i'll change it

Not sure  if this is the same problems others are having, but I'm stuck with the only dialogue available being "Hey, stay for a moment...". No response from NPCs. I'm using player comments as well. Installed this before I knew about the incompatibility. Tried  disabling player comments but no change in behavior so I don't think that mod is grabbing the dialogue. I was able to talk to NPCs and followers for a time after this was installed. Anyway, I'm stuck if anyone has any ideas.

edit: doing a stop mod  brought back all the dialogue.