1.4 Major Update
NEW FLIRT MECHANIC! If you don't like it - use 1.3+ version.
New game or cleans save is necessary!
+ Mod logic and service functions moved into different quests
+ Additional cleanup for unused quests and scripts
+ Flirt mechanic totaly changed. Now, when speech chalange is available a message "Should i use my sexuality" will appear. An IF player choose "speechcraft" dialog option and will pass it flirt will be succesed and "I'm flirting shameless" message will appear. If played not choosed "speechcraft" option or didn't pass it flirt will not start

+ Fixed scene stuck, if few flirt challenges was used in one dialog, or flirt and quest complete events has been catched
+ Revert dialogue mechanism (not flirting mechanic!) to original to avoid some problems. But there is an issue when sometimes dialog dosen't start automaticaly
+ Follower timer fix
+ Using AAF_ActorLocked for other mods conflicts resolving (it they used it too)

• 4 weeks later...

i know - its very unspecific.. but ive running in a problem:

if i try to talk to paladin danse, my character just say, that he is thankful for all his help and offers a special reward - but nothing happened. so that i cant talk to danse anymore. I tried to uninstall vanilla fudge. If i do i can talk just normal with danse but the game ctd everytimes i try to save the game x'D...

ehm.. help please ._. how do i uninstall that mod? is there a uninstallment command or something like that?^^

edit:// oh.. its not just danse.. its any npc in cambridge police department

edit2:// any vanilla npc.....

edit3:// okay found a solution but a really dirty one if i just uncheck the esp the bug is gone and i can save again.. but i have to let the mod installed and the esp unchecked - for whatever reason... pretty dirty workaround but it works .. just if someone run in the same issue.

1 hour ago, Harlekin said:

if i try to talk to paladin danse, my character just say, that he is thankful for all his help and offers a special reward - but nothing happened. so that i cant talk to danse anymore. I tried to uninstall vanilla fudge. If i do i can talk just normal with danse but the game ctd everytimes i try to save the game x'D...

ehm.. help please ._. how do i uninstall that mod? is there a uninstallment command or something like that?^^

edit3:// okay found a solution but a really dirty one if i just uncheck the esp the bug is gone and i can save again.. but i have to let the mod installed and the esp unchecked - for whatever reason... pretty dirty workaround but it works .. just if someone run in the same issue.

Same problems. Got so frustrated, I finally gave up and started a new game without this mod. Trying to go back to a previous release only made it worse. Beware, the savegames you are creating are probably corrupt and will not load. This did not happen with the old version. This current version is jamming up dialog and corrupting savegames. If you can't go back to a previous savegame before you installed this mod, you game is probably hosed until a fix is available. Fallrim will not fix any savegame with this in it.

2 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

alot of peoples has no any  bugs there. ( i personaly finished game with this mod withouit any problem). so it's looks like a mods conflict. if you'll send me a papyrurs log it may help. without it - i can't help

sure no problem :) 

and here my loadorder:

*AAF.esm
*Snap'n Build.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*CBBE.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
*RSEE_Vol4_Brothels.esp
*RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
*RSEE_Vol2_AN.esp
*RSEE_Vol2_AN_DLCPatch.esp
*RSEEv2_CWSS_patch.esp
*RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*SkEyes.esp
*CurioINC_MaleMakeup.esp
*NaiHancock.esp
*YoungMamaMurphy.esp
*GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp
*SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
*KLPostersAdult.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
*dinoshelf.esp
*InstaBell.esp
*CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
*CROSS_Cybernetics_NoRobotFootStepSounds.esp
*Danse more scar  ultimate Edition.esp
*[777] Sanctuary - Reworked Roads.esp
*TransferSettlements.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
*BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
*BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
AAF_VanillaFudge.esp

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

4 hours ago, Harlekin said:

but i dont have this mod installed ?

there is alot of records from this mod in one of your log.

logs also doesn't contain useful info about vanilla fudge. looks like you unistalled it.

those records: "[02/09/2019 - 10:42:57PM] Cannot open store for class "Fragments:Scenes:SF_FPVF_Alias_Scene_01000FA0", missing file?" say you deleted mod

no no, my last try was a manuall install and manual uninstallment. ^^ ... i  dont know whats actually the problem but a complete remove and starting a new game just works. Maybe something went wrong in my savegame from a missing file that was not fixed by manual install after the error already appeared. if you know what i mean^^.. cant explain it like i mean it x'D

• 2 weeks later...

use "Force Update" button in MCM menu when updating from previous version
+ some fixes that prevent mod to correctly start scenes upon loading game
+ an option "Force Update" added to MCM menu

+ stopping dialog and following script on animation end, if it was not stopped before

I updated from 1.32 to 1.42.1 and now this mod stopped working.  The initial dialog starts but nothing happens after.  Looking at the papyrus log, the script stops working due to some error accessing a variable that now has a None struct.  I tried to revert back to the version 1.32 with no success.  Here is my papyrus log.  I was confused with the error referencing a file structure that is not on my computer, but I am not fluent in making or interpreting scripts, so I was hoping you could provide some pointers on what I might have done wrong.  I also have attempted to use the force update option in MCM, but there is no update notification.

Papyrus.0.log

Update:  Don't worry about this.  It seems to work with some NPCs.  I believe my problems are caused by having way too many mods running and too many scripts trying to run at the same time.

4 hours ago, mekennedy said:

I updated from 1.32 to 1.42.1 and now this mod stopped working.  The initial dialog starts but nothing happens after.  Looking at the papyrus log, the script stops working due to some error accessing a variable that now has a None struct.  I tried to revert back to the version 1.32 with no success.  Here is my papyrus log.  I was confused with the error referencing a file structure that is not on my computer, but I am not fluent in making or interpreting scripts, so I was hoping you could provide some pointers on what I might have done wrong.  I also have attempted to use the force update option in MCM, but there is no update notification.

Papyrus.0.log 93.68 kB · 0 downloads

Update:  Don't worry about this.  It seems to work with some NPCs.  I believe my problems are caused by having way too many mods running and too many scripts trying to run at the same time.

1.32 and 1.4 is not cappatible. force update will not helps. you need to start new game

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 4:55 AM, Harlekin said:

Yo,i am having the same thing on uninstall,man..can't seem to save after uninstalling this from Mod Manager,even after re-sorting the plugins.What the hell is actually going on?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 10:55 PM, Harlekin said:

On 3/22/2019 at 4:32 AM, MacDEE22 said:

Yo,i am having the same thing on uninstall,man..can't seem to save after uninstalling this from Mod Manager,even after re-sorting the plugins.What the hell is actually going on?

Same problem here, I can't initiate any dialog with any NPCs. I do have the playercommends mod installed and if I had to choose between the masterpiece that is playercomments and this mod, I'm obviously keeping playercomments. So I saved&closed the game, unistalled this vanillafudge trash mod, opened the game, saved again, closed the game, opened FallrimTools, loaded the latest save on it, removed all unattached instances, saved the now clean save file and all seems ok now. Hope this helps. Don't forget to make a new smash patch with Mator Smash (not required but always helps).

playercomments catch the same events as fudge (and much more other events), so both those mods will not work together. on PC mod page you cann see how many patches it required for other mods - it's VERY conflicting mod. also PC generated (last time i checked it  about 3 months ago) a huge number of errors to papyrus log file and it's not realy good.

• 1 month later...

Out of curiosity, does this only activate if I'm going to fail the persuade dialog, or should it always activate as long as the person isn't of an excluded race?

I ask because at a certain point in my game, the mod stopped activating. I'll get the "Should I use my sexuality?" message sometimes, but when I select the persuade dialog choice, I just naturally succeed at it and I never get the "Flirting shamelessly" message. Is my character's natural persuasion ability too high for the mod to activate, or is something wrong I wonder?

17 hours ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

Out of curiosity, does this only activate if I'm going to fail the persuade dialog, or should it always activate as long as the person isn't of an excluded race?

I ask because at a certain point in my game, the mod stopped activating. I'll get the "Should I use my sexuality?" message sometimes, but when I select the persuade dialog choice, I just naturally succeed at it and I never get the "Flirting shamelessly" message. Is my character's natural persuasion ability too high for the mod to activate, or is something wrong I wonder?

there is few mods that catch the same event. so if you have them installed it will conflicted each other. i don't know which mod you are using, so can't give other advice