• 2 weeks later...

The player voice completely disappeared in my game at one point and my character became silent with no lip movement.

After disabling the plugins in groups to identify the problem mod it turned out to be this one, disabling the plugin then going into the game and saving then quiting and re-enabling the plugin fixed the issue.

Don't know if this issue can be fixed by the mod author or not so it doesn't happen at all but mabe this info can help others that encounter this bug.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2021 at 8:47 AM, smoky0mcpot said:

The player voice completely disappeared in my game at one point and my character became silent with no lip movement.

After disabling the plugins in groups to identify the problem mod it turned out to be this one, disabling the plugin then going into the game and saving then quiting and re-enabling the plugin fixed the issue.

Don't know if this issue can be fixed by the mod author or not so it doesn't happen at all but mabe this info can help others that encounter this bug.

I had something similar happen except it was Cait's voice that disappeared. Was in the middle of one of her quest conversations and all of a sudden her voice stopped working, she was still talking as the subtitles were there, but no sound was coming from her. If your issue and mine are related perhaps someone if not the author can fix it. I like the mod it's a nice little additional concept to add sex into the game in a fairly decent lore friendly way, hope this can be fixed so I can put it back in my LO.

Oof, host last responded at March 12, well i hope you're around !

Okay so, when i flirt with someone the text "Should i bla...." i choose the persuade option before 5 secs (btw it doesn't say "...maybe not" aftet 5 secs too)
my character's face is stuck smirking.
That's not the main problem, even if i succesfully persuade either nothing happens, or if it's a staged persuasion nothing happens and it just continues to harder stage like vanilla.
I get the "I did not flirt with..." message and it just ends there.

I'm using Immersive Facial Animations which i think might be causing the smirking. Can i make them both work ? Or does IFA really cause it ?

Edited by KKSSL
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"Lovers' Embrace (requested by many LL members)
Once a day, if you sleep with a companion around, they will offer to have sex with you."

Is that working? It never happend to me.

And the mod didn't recognize Curie standing right next to me. I had no option to offer her as payment.

Edited by xyzxyz
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, "Should I use my sexuality?" message appears but doesn't work, after the speech check fails or succeeds I get the message "I did not flirt with the interlocutor" (which is a new word I learned just now). Help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 8:03 PM, TheDarkLustGuy69 said:

unknown.png

How can I persuade and use sexuality??? I got the Popup but pressing the N key does nothing for me

Last i recall, select the speech check the first few seconds, you will bypass the check with 100% successful rate. After those few seconds without select anything, a message show up said "maybe i should not".     

At least that was what i recall.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to prevent the followers from aborting the quest when they leave their sandbox ? as soon as you exceed a certain distance they stop following you and revert back to normal state.

Edited by lee3310
On 7/12/2022 at 10:25 PM, lee3310 said:

Does anyone know how to prevent the followers from aborting the quest when they leave their sandbox ? as soon as you exceed a certain distance they stop following you and revert back to normal state.

Fixed and it's a bit odd to have the option "let's go somewhere more... private" and stop the quest as soon as you leave the cell.

Edited by lee3310
On 11/15/2021 at 8:11 PM, KKSSL said:

Oof, host last responded at March 12, well i hope you're around !

Okay so, when i flirt with someone the text "Should i bla...." i choose the persuade option before 5 secs (btw it doesn't say "...maybe not" aftet 5 secs too)
my character's face is stuck smirking.
That's not the main problem, even if i succesfully persuade either nothing happens, or if it's a staged persuasion nothing happens and it just continues to harder stage like vanilla.
I get the "I did not flirt with..." message and it just ends there.

I'm using Immersive Facial Animations which i think might be causing the smirking. Can i make them both work ? Or does IFA really cause it ?

hey, i have the same problem and im not using Immersive Facial Animation or any type of facial mod, not even compendium or stuff like that, the diference is that it does work for me. Did you find any fix or at least a way to turn off the facial animation completly? i found that if you go to the plastic surgery in DC your face resets but is really anoying to go there just to fix your face everytime you flirt.

On 7/24/2022 at 10:15 PM, Dmcy45 said:

hey, i have the same problem and im not using Immersive Facial Animation or any type of facial mod, not even compendium or stuff like that, the diference is that it does work for me. Did you find any fix or at least a way to turn off the facial animation completly? i found that if you go to the plastic surgery in DC your face resets but is really anoying to go there just to fix your face everytime you flirt.

You could use the ring in this mod to reset the player's facial expression.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:15 AM, Dmcy45 said:

I don't remember what i did but i don't think i found a fix, it's been a while since i played fallout.

I  found that if you go to the plastic surgery in DC your face resets

that's what i did too.

Edited by KKSSL
  • 4 months later...

On 1/4/2019 at 8:40 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

Here, I made this for my personal use... use it if you want.

(It's the MCM translation to french. I didn't translate the ESP though. Not yet at least)

AAF_VanillaFudge_fr.txt

EDIT : Seems this mod doesn't work for me ? I'm not sure. I'm using Extended Dialog Interface.. The only few NPCs I interacted with, whether they had one or more speech challenge option(s), choosing any of them immediately didn't trigger anything. Maybe because they were incompatible NPCs regarding sex? I'm not sure. (I set my character to be attracted to females only, and so far I could only test with males or robots, aka codsworth ...) Wonder if there is a female with a speech check early in the game so I can test this ...

EDIT 2 : Looks like it works after all, but still, it's weird to fuck mama murphy after she warned me of the deathclaw :P

Edited by nirahiel
  • 3 months later...

Its safe to say that this mod doesn't work. The main feature of this mod is to pass charisma speech checks using sexuality. That feature doesn't work in the latest versions. The only thing that works is reward sex after quest completion. The author has also abandoned this project.

• 4 months later...

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already but I do have a question. There are some mods ie AAF Violate and SEU that gives the player the option to use a furniture (bed, chair. bench, you name it) for a sex animation. For my game Vanilla Fudge never choses a furniture) for sex though (I've even placed my player on the furniture to check but still doesn't use it as it moves the position right next to it). Is there some way to make this happen?

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2023 at 1:58 AM, Spiritbrewer said:

Its safe to say that this mod doesn't work. The main feature of this mod is to pass charisma speech checks using sexuality. That feature doesn't work in the latest versions. The only thing that works is reward sex after quest completion. The author has also abandoned this project.

The mod works...just not in the way you think it should. Unless I'm mistaken, sexuality gives you a small boost to your charisma check. I don't know the exact amount but it's something like 1 or 2 points in charisma depending on the sexuality and horniness of the person you're flirting with. The mod does not give you a 100% guaranteed way to pass speech checks when your charisma is low.

However, I would like to see that change. I would rather have flirting work 100% of the time but use charisma to determine if the following scene is tagged as aggressive (if you fail the check) or consensual (if you pass the check). If you have Sex Attributes, you can decide if you want to risk taking trauma instead of loading points into charisma. If someone knows of another mod that works that way, please let me know. ?