• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jahem, thanks for this mod.  I really like the simplicity of incorporating AAF with quest rewards and flirting without having to install massive mods with tons of features I don't want (and are often incompatible with others I like).

It looks like you are open to suggestions, so here are a couple.  After a successful quest/flirt, maybe the interactions preceding the scene can be streamlined/lessened.  In both cases, the player asks "What do you want?" or "I don't have time."  I propose that this be dropped.  As for the rest of the responses:

Quest Reward

NPC: "You helped me so much.  I want reward you with something special."

Player: Sex selection dialog (i.e. come with me, here and now, no thanks, do my friend)

Flirt Success

NPC: "Wow, you're hot!  Want to have some fun?"  (replace "demand" statement)  Not sure if the length of the response shortens the pause, but if it does, this would help here too.

Player: Sex selection dialog (i.e. come with me, here and now, no thanks, do my friend)

Finally, drop the final "This better be worth it" comment by the NPC.

Once sex is selected, it takes a good 30+ seconds for the scene to start.  I noticed others having this delay too in the forum.  I don't know the cause of this, but I do know that Sex 'Em Up supports skipping unvoiced dialog and initiates its scene within 6 seconds (based on my game setup).  Maybe worth seeing how they do it if you want to pursue it.

Regardless, these are just suggestions.  It certainly doesn't need them.  Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

+ added empty voice files for all replies, so all dialogues are now skippable
+ changes the way dialogues is starting
+ fixed situation when you had completed quest for your companion and was able to offer him to have a sex with the same companion
+ fixed situation when npc wanted to reward you more than once
+ new MCM option "Use AAF Packages". Default is On. It's highly recommended to keep ON for newest AAF versions.
+ new MCM option "Same Sex Anims" . If you have such animations installed, you can turn it on.
+ code and references cleanup
+ bugfixes

Hi there.

Thanks for your mod.   I seem to be having a problem getting the animation to start for the player reward.   If I choose companion it works fine, but if I choose myself.   The dialogs play out and then we stare at each other.   I've re-installed a couple of times and tested about 10 times and it hasn't worked yet.   The previous version seemed to work okay in that regard.

Thanks 

Blib

Edit : Reverted to the previous version and the player character animations started working again. 

On 6/20/2020 at 5:08 PM, blibby said:

Hi there.

Thanks for your mod.   I seem to be having a problem getting the animation to start for the player reward.   If I choose companion it works fine, but if I choose myself.   The dialogs play out and then we stare at each other.   I've re-installed a couple of times and tested about 10 times and it hasn't worked yet.   The previous version seemed to work okay in that regard.

Thanks 

Blib

Edit : Reverted to the previous version and the player character animations started working again. 

looks like you have no required animations. i'll made an update that will shown window with detailed information if AAF will generate error. 1.6 version bring some new animaton settings. and if you set some of them ON but you have no installed animations, it would happen

On 6/20/2020 at 5:08 PM, blibby said:

Hi there.

Thanks 

Blib

i've fixed it. when AAF is no able to find installed animations with proper tags, mos will remove tags and try to restart scene. i had deleted some oral animations for my self before testing and was able to repeat situation your described. with new version my mod will work. i'll publish update shortly.

+ if AAF cant find animations for oral or semisex settings mod will try to relaunch scene WITHOUT any tag (to prevent mod stopping)
+ added window with error on situations when AAF can't initiate scene (usualy it happens when no valid animations are found)
+ fixed bug when scene was trying to initialize before dialogue is actually ended  in certain situations for very fast cpu-s

6 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

+ if AAF cant find animations for oral or semisex settings mod will try to relaunch scene WITHOUT any tag (to prevent mod stopping)
+ added window with error on situations when AAF can't initiate scene (usualy it happens when no valid animations are found)
+ fixed bug when scene was trying to initialize before dialogue is actually ended  in certain situations for very fast cpu-s

Hi there.

I'm getting a bit confused.   The animations that are failing are MF.   That's what animations are installed.   I have all the well known human animation packs.  I have the latest Kinky Themes installed.  AAF has run well with your mod, SEU, Shenanigans, and Combat Surrender for ages.    In fact I'm going to go back to 1.55 again, and it will run MF animations with out any problems. 

Here is the error message I now get with the latest release when a reward is trying to happen.

[34] Failed to start 'FM' scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN' animations.

Filters: includeTags(), excludeTags(), combinedTags(%VAR4%).  Install animation packs with this type of animation.

I have savagecabbage, leito, bp70, atomiclust.  Possibly others I'm forgetting.

EDIT - Went back to 1.55 and MF animations started working again.   I feel like I'm missing something obvious since nobody else seems to be having a problem.  If that's the case I apologize in advance.

2 hours ago, blibby said:

EDIT - Went back to 1.55 and MF animations started working again.   I feel like I'm missing something obvious since nobody else seems to be having a problem.  If that's the case I apologize in advance.

No, its like you said.  I am having the same issues and no matter which setting in the MCM I get errors.  Only reverting back to 1.55 works.

3 hours ago, penneyr said:

No, its like you said.  I am having the same issues and no matter which setting in the MCM I get errors.  Only reverting back to 1.55 works.

I have no such problems with property animations installed.

you have some tags garbage. this error text is from AAF - not from my mod. it shown that AAF couldn't find animations.

i'll try to broke my animation files to repeat this bug. thanks for reporting

1 hour ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

+ finaly made and fix for situations when user have no property installed tags for animations, but turned on some tags features in mod
+ mod is reading meta info on scene init, and do not tried to maintain scenes from other mods anymore.

Working great now!

I'm still concerned that I have no installed tags, when I have AAF One patch installed.   I remember an option for the cum overlays which I recently updated that said something about removing tags.   I know I never select it, but maybe it strips the tags regardless.   Only thing I can think of.

Thank you very much.  :)

blib

EDIT :  Just re-read your quote and noticed you typed property not properly.   Are the tags actually installed on the settlements?  I have a recent FPS fix that rebuilds all the pre-combines.   Would that strip these tags?

1 hour ago, blibby said:

EDIT :  Just re-read your quote and noticed you typed property not properly.   Are the tags actually installed on the settlements?  I have a recent FPS fix that rebuilds all the pre-combines.   Would that strip these tags?

it's just typo. i'm very busy by main job tasks and in such situations I do not check every word I wrote.  i don't know what problem is with tags - may be there is some rare combination (but i have it inmy own game, so was not able to catch).  

but i believe new code will solve any problem with tags combinations.

9 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

it's just typo. i'm very busy by main job tasks and in such situations I do not check every word I wrote.  i don't know what problem is with tags - may be there is some rare combination (but i have it inmy own game, so was not able to catch).  

but i believe new code will solve any problem with tags combinations.

I was able to test it for a few hours and it's working great for me.

Thanks again.