AAF Morning Sex With Lover

Hi, @xyzxyz.

As you may already know, nothing is missing. MSWL has no additional dialogue.

This is partly because I am not good at English at all, but even if it is in Japanese, I would not add extra conversations. Because I don't know who your companions are, and what conversation they had with your player character that day. When I started making this mod, I wanted a simple dice, not a rulebook or scenario book.

By the way, thanks for trying this MOD :classic_smile:! And sorry for the late reply!

• 2 months later...

Greetings megururu!

Thank you very much for making this mod. Thank you very much also for making "Wash Out That Cum". And thank you VERY VERY MUCH for making the patch for Ivy 5.1! Both mods and the patch work perfectly for me.

Companion Ivy 5.2 will be coming out soon. I don't know if Ivy 5.2 will need an updated patch, but was wondering if you would consider making a patch for Ivy that will also prompt her to take a CWSS shower or bath (if nearby) after "Morning Sex", or if she has cum overlays on her?  Thank you again.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, TheWalnut said:

so I have a small problem I can not seem to get the mod to work really at all I know it is installed correctly because I can craft the rings and the MCM menu is there so IDK what is wrong so I need a little help

Do you have a romanceable companion with you? Read the MCM settings carefully, they are explained quite well at the bottom when you mouse over them.

18 hours ago, dosfox said:

Do you have a romanceable companion with you? Read the MCM settings carefully, they are explained quite well at the bottom when you mouse over them.

Yes I have a romancable companion and even after read all the directions and setting notes I still cannot get anything to work the pillow talk plays I wait and then cait (the companion I am with) just walks around and never stops so maybe I broke something Ill try reinstalling 

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2019 at 12:46 PM, megururu said:
On 3/20/2019 at 1:57 AM, サマエル said:

Hi, Thanks for such an immersive mod! Is this mod compatible with Nora Spouse Companion? If not, can we have a patch please? If not, Thank you anyways, such an amazing mod is this! ;)

Hi, サマエル. I think that it's the first time for me to see and input in Katakana in LL, I feel a little... strange, I mean, Fushigi-desu :lol:.

Anyway, thank you for linking to that MOD. I've checked the permission conditions in Nexus, but I think that I cannot upload a patch esp anywhere, so I will send you a PM. Thank you :).

man ive tried to make a patch for nora spouse and ended up screwing everything, i think i added the script to the wrong lines  XD, can you send me the .esp as well? sorry to bother.

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love this mod!!  However, I do have a suggestion..................I am playing with a female PC and I am using the Advanced Needs - Menstrual Cycle add-on. When my PC is having her period, there should be a check that stops MSWL from continuing or at the very least a way to only choose BJ's, hugging and kissing animations.

Thank you for all of your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation into Russian "AAF Morning Sex With Lover 1.2.1" + "MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch".
  "AAF Morning Sex With Lover 1.2.1":
   - Base .esp
   - NoNuka .esp
   - "Player Comments and Head Tracking" -Patch .esp
   - scripts .pex
   - MCM .json
   - general installation menu AAF MSWL
  "MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch":
   - .esp
Work tested in the game with Cait and Ivy.

One archive contains the standard installer AAF MSWL1.2.1 + MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch

Spoiler

Перевод на русский язык "AAF Morning Sex With Lover 1.2.1" + "MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch".
 "AAF Morning Sex With Lover 1.2.1":
  - Base .esp
  - NoNuka .esp
  - "Player Comments and Head Tracking"-Patch .esp 
  - скрипты .pex
  - MCM .json
  - общее меню установки AAF MSWL
 "MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch"*:
  - .esp
* - для перевода от ВАСАБИ (v5.2) (gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/mody_18/insane_ivy/176-1-0-9609)
Работа проверена в игре с Кейт и Айви.

Один архив содержит стандартный установщик AAF MSWL1.2.1 + MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch

AAF MSWL+Ivy5.1patch.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Ellen and Darlene patches prevent Fallout 4 from even loading. It starts, and just closes. First I disabled Darlene, same result. Then I also disabled Ellen, and the game loaded fine with the main file still enabled. The authors of those patches should probably do a little more testing.

• 1 month later...

I also second Nora Spouse, as well as suggest doing it for Dual Survivors as well, the Nate equivalent. I want to be able to see the married couple go at it. PLEASE someone make them. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22289/?tab=description&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D22289%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Edit: I see someone made the patch already, but they can't post it. Can I have a PM? and has Dual Survivors been done?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was able to use this mod successfully one time, but when I tried it the second time it did not work. No animation played and even when my follower has been dismissed they still follow me around I'm assuming to try to start the animation, but nothing happens. I'm not sure how to reset it. I tried turning off the mod but I'm still getting followed and sleeping again doesn't fix it.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:48 PM, SlaughterParty said:

If you had read everything, you would know that you can have a romance with Sarah, there is even a Walktrough for (clip on the side). Maybe they forgot to correct that, but Sarah has been romanceable for a while now.

I wouldn't call what happens with Sarah Romance. You do missions for her, she pays you with a cool fade to black scene and then her naked while she goes to shower. She will never tell you she loves you, though she does tell you that you are the best thing that happened to her in a long time. Which is true, without the player character, Sarah never took back Elder and so forth. Don't be so hard on people. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 10:45 AM, megururu said:

View File

About This MOD
+ When a romanced companion who woke up together speaks "Pillow-Talk", this little MOD calls an AAF scene with three probabilities and some customizable settings.

- This MOD works with "Romanceable Vanilla and DLC Companions". If you want this MOD to works with "Romanceable Non-Vanilla Companion", you need to create a patch esp.

- I'm not good at English, like couldn't sense difference between dude vs. buddy, or probability vs. possibility. So... please bear with my poor English and  I hope that I can tell you what I want to tell. Sorry.

+ 2019/03/01 - There is no update. Added two links to patch section.

Requirements
+ Nuka-World DLC (If you use Gage. "No Nuka-World esp" is available in the FOMOD.)
+ AAF Beta26 or above
+ MCM v1.11 or above

Conflicts
+ Any MODs that changes "Pillow Talk" dialogue.
- Player's comments on "Pillow-Talk" will be conflicts. So patched esp for "PlayerComments MOD" is available in the FOMOD. Load this MOD after "PlayerComments.esp".
- If there are any other MODs that needs patches, please let me know.

How to Work
+ Basically, when PC wakes up, -> The romanced companion wakes up with pillow-talk, (Up to this point, this MOD do nothing,) -> Probability calculation, -> The companion approaching to PC, -> Then starts an AAF scene. Simple as that.

+ To start an AAF scene, the following conditions must be met.
+ The companion who spoke the pillow-talk must be within the distance set in the MCM.
+ The player character must not hold a weapon (or bare-hands), and not be in combat state.

+ Also, the "pillow-talk" must be played within 10sec after the sleep menu is executed and blackout is completed.

+ This MOD checks whether the companion is in wake-up animation, considering the case that the pillow-talk dialogue is played at normal times.
- However, since Danse is always in PA, the wake-up animation will not be played. So, only in his case, if he is in PA, he clears the condition and no longer needs to be in wake-up animation. Please let me know if there is any problem with this.

- Dance now uses the same checking method as other companions.

Some MCM Settings and Features

++ MSWL's Settings 

+ Main Switch is in MCM. There are also the rings alternative to the main switch (no need any equip-slot), these can be crafted at the Chemistry station.

+ ON/OFF of [Check the Player's Sleep State]

- When set to "Do Not Check", this MOD ignores whether the sleep menu was executed just before the "pillow-talk".

+ High Chance, Medium Chance, Low Chance
- Scripts with different probabilities are attached to each dialogue. You can change the number of probabilities, but you cannot change the type of probability. Sorry.

+ Waiting Time in Seconds (You can change this number in MCM)
- There is a little waiting time for RP, before and after an AAF scene. The companion will follows the PC and looks at the face. (Some companion management MODs may interfere with the function of looks at the PC's face.)

+ Minimum Sleeping Hours

- If the sleeping hours is shorter than or not equal to the setting hours, MSWL scene will not be started.

++ AAF Scene Settings (Only affects MSWL's AAF scenes)

+ Duration of Animations
+ ON/OFF of [AAF's "travel and wait" Packages]
+ ON/OFF of [Animations Using Furniture]
- (You can set a percentage for "furniture-preference", also set the "Furniture Scan Radius", in MCM.)
+ Whether to include aggressive animations or not, or use aggressive animations only.
- (Tags MOD like "Animation Position Tags" or "[AAF] Themes (beta)" by Halstrom is required.)

+ ON/OFF of [Change Subs' Expression to "in Pain", If "Aggressive" Animation is Playing]
- Note that if "xxx_animationData.xml" has any animations with blank gender settings, and the actor nodes in that animation node are not in the order of F then M, this function dose not works well. (Not the subs' expresson, but the aggressor's expression will be changed to "in Pain".)
- If "ignore_animation_genders" in "AAF_settings.xml" is "true", "the order of F then M" is required for all animations.
- If not works well, please turn off this function or edit those xml.

Examples for required order:
    <animation>
        <actor gender=""> Settings for "Receiving" Actor, like Female. </actor>
        <actor> Settings for "Giving" Actor, like Male. </actor>
    </animation>

<animation>
        <actor gender="F"> Settings for "Receiving" Actor, like Female. </actor>
        <actor gender="M"> Settings for "Giving" Actor, like Male. </actor>
    </animation>

++ About PC's Position (Only affects MSWL's AAF scenes, and Most only affects the same-sex scenes)
- Receiving, Giving, Random

+ If "ignore_animation_genders" in "AAF_settings.xml" is "false (Default)", this setting will works with the following animations.
- Same-sex animations.
- If there are any animations with blank gender settings, such as <actor gender =""> line or "gender =" is omitted, in the "xxx_animationData.xml". In this case, "the order of F then M" is required for those animations.

+ If "ignore_animation_genders" in "AAF_settings.xml" is "true", this setting will works with the following animations.
- "The order of F then M" is required for all animations.
- All animations regardless of gender settings (...I think).

++ The AAF_GenderOverride Rings
- Add/remove the following keywords to equipped character. These rings can be crafted at the Chemistry station. (Only works with unique characters).
- Characters with these keywords are treated as the indicated gender in AAF.
- If you add/remove these keywords in the middle of the playing, you will need to save and load for reset the AAF's cache or something to actually apply the keyword to the character.

+ AAF_GenderOverride_Female
- Cum Overlays after animations will be applied. Male genital morph will be no longer apply.

- "ON/OFF of [Morph a Male PC who has "Female Keyword"] for MSWL's AAF scene" is available in MCM. (ApplyMorphSet to OverrideFemale-Male seems to works only for PC (or Doppelganger), for now.)

Reveal hidden contents

+ There is an experimental function for "Non-MSWL's AAF Scenes" to morph the OverrideFemale-Male player character.
- There is no way to get the gender setting of the animations, so we cannot get whether the PC is Receiving or Giving in another MOD's scenes.
- When this function is enabled, regardless of the animation's morph settings, the male organ will be morphed at a certain angle.
- So, please do NOT enable this function for the player character that planned to also plays the role of "Giving". Only use for "Receiving" PC.
+How to set
- Player character must be male in the game's gender.
- Player character must have "AAF_GenderOverride_Female" keyword.
- It must be set to "Receiving" in MSWL's MCM (as a reminder. This does not actually set the PC's position in another MOD's scenes).
- set MSWL_Global_MorphOverrideFonNonMSWLScene to 1

+ AAF_GenderOverride_Male
- Cum Overlays after animations will be no longer apply.
- I have not tested what happens to female's strapon, sorry.

++ Turn PlayerComments MOD OFF During the Scenes
+ Only during the MSWL scenes.
- For no more comments on the partner's naked body or Race or something.

Patch ESPs For "Non-Vanilla Companions"

Meet FULLY VOICED Insane Ivy 4.0! By Reginald_001

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100597-meet-fully-voiced-insane-ivy-40/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2507881

I'm Darlene v1.13 By Gépalladium

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114400-aaf-morning-sex-with-lover/?do=findComment&comment=2541851

Reveal hidden contents

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF Beta26 or above, MCM v1.11 or above, Nuka-World DLC (If you use Gage)

View File

I get the choice when falling asleep, but no animations, any know conflicts that would stop it?

• 1 month later...