AAF Morning Sex With Lover

23 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

@megururu, great job! We need more "romantic mods" like this for FO4, thank you :)

100% agree, SEU, though great for starting a lustful sex scene, does not add any type of romancing immersion and neither does Family Planning enhanced. FPE has a couple convo choices the could start romances, but it was never finished.  Eventually I would like to see something along the lines of *Beeing Female*, was a great pregnancy mod in Skyrim along with some more romantic type options than just *lets bang* mods. 

Hi. Thanks for the mod, it works perfect but I have a suggestion: I'm playing in survival mode, and the lovers embrace perk only appears if you sleep 7 hours or more. I would like the animations to work the same way. It's possible to add a condition that looks for this perk? or maybe for the time you sleep?

And also would be possible to add support to Leito stages? I mean to automatically change those animations in the right order. Probably it's related to the compatibility patch for Leito and Crazy animations. Its a little bit annoying when the cum animation is used for 30 sec. Again thanks for your work, I was waiting something like this.

Hi, @picket. If this MOD causes the problem that the AAF scene does not start, then please let me know! Thank you.

Hi, v5tge. Thank you for your suggestion!

5 hours ago, v5tge said:

It's possible to add a condition that looks for this perk? or maybe for the time you sleep?

I was thinking about something similar when started making this MOD, then completely forgot about it ?. I checked it now, but I'm not sure if I can, or not. (And I have a job related to Valentine's Day, so I don't have much time for now.) I'll try but please don’t expect too much, sorry ?.

5 hours ago, v5tge said:

And also would be possible to add support to Leito stages? 

I'm sorry to say but this can not be done with this MOD. Yes, I think you need xml MOD like "AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods" by Polistiro. I have tried "FO4 animation by Leito v2.0", but I have not actually used it yet. So, sorry if I'm wrong. Thank you.

@megururu don't worry, take your time. Good to know that you had that in mind. About the Leito stages I have the 2.0a version and the last Polistro patches and it works fine throw the AAF menu, but in your mod every stage works as an independent animation. I tried AAF SEU to see if that works too and it does. Maybe can be useful as a reference or something. Anyway, this is still a great mod.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:28 AM, v5tge said:

@megururu don't worry, take your time. Good to know that you had that in mind. About the Leito stages I have the 2.0a version and the last Polistro patches and it works fine throw the AAF menu, but in your mod every stage works as an independent animation. I tried AAF SEU to see if that works too and it does. Maybe can be useful as a reference or something. Anyway, this is still a great mod.

Hi, @v5tge. Sorry for late reply.

Does that "Not Staged Animation" always use furniture? If so, you are probably using the MOD that add xml to let leito's animations use bed. And I guess that MOD's xml for bed does not yet have "Staged Animation" data.

So... please wait for that MOD add "Staged Animation" data, or add those data yourself, or set "Animations Using Furniture" to "Exclude" in MSWL's MCM. (I think SEU's scenes don't use furniture.)

Is this not compatible with Ivy 4.0.  She is my only companion at the moment and it doesn't work even though she gets out of bed nothing happens.  I even gave her the {F} ring to see if that was the issue. I tried with and without rings.  I tried it in fizz top bed and generic vanilla bed and it does nothing.  should this mode be below all other AAD mods?

14 hours ago, jgnosis said:

Is this not compatible with Ivy 4.0.  She is my only companion at the moment and it doesn't work even though she gets out of bed nothing happens.  I even gave her the {F} ring to see if that was the issue. I tried with and without rings.  I tried it in fizz top bed and generic vanilla bed and it does nothing.  should this mode be below all other AAD mods?

This mod seems to correspond only to characters with romance at the vanilla companion.
It works with adding this mod script to the custom companion dialog with romance using fo4edit.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:24 AM, clvn6317 said:

This mod seems to correspond only to characters with romance at the vanilla companion.
It works with adding this mod script to the custom companion dialog with romance using fo4edit.

Could you provide some simple instructions on how to do this as a noob.? as Ivy is great

Hi! @clvn6317. Thank you for answering! ?

On 1/20/2019 at 8:01 AM, jgnosis said:

Hi, jgnosis ?. I forgot to write it in Description, sorry. 

This MOD works with "Romanceable Vanilla and DLC Companions". So if you want this MOD to works with "Romanceable Non-Vanilla Companion", you need to create a patch esp.

On 1/6/2019 at 5:18 PM, megururu said:

If you are familiar with FO4Edit, compare that companion's dialogue you want to add with the vanilla companion's dialogue this MOD has changed, and drag and drop to copy entire VMAD. the script and the properties.

Note that there are three script that "MSWL_RandomLow", "MSWL_RandomMedium", "MSWL_RandomHigh", and three scripts have three different properties.

And if that dialogue already has any scripts, please do not overwrite it.

You can find the "wake-up" dialogue with the "Referenced By" tab of "CAT_Event_SleepTogetherWake [KYWD: 0016C02A]" in FO4Edit.

I have read the description of Ivy 4.0 once before. That is a amazing companion MOD and looks very complicated. So ... I don't know if I could interfere the great work by making a patch esp for that MOD. (And I don't know how the permission for that MOD is.)

It seems that she have some relationship function other than vanilla. A script for that function is already attached to the "wake-up" dialogue. (Well... not for the sex but for the relationships.)

Anyway, if you don't know what I'm explaining, please let me know. Thank you ?.

Thank you megururu for responding to my message  I first want to say I am not to tech savvy 

I have installed this mod, the latest file for AAF 49 beta, nuka world, radio fix patch 

It was set to no ring and nothing happened. Sorry to say I am not sure what rings to use on my male character and on Ivy (I tried different the both rings for male and female and lust)

I go to bed and Ivy starts her pillow talk (lines about killing a courser and he is about 500 away) and comes over to face me and just stands there and does nothing if i click on her it gives me the normal menu but the bottom one to follow 

if I press follow nothing happens or if I move she follows me and faces me and nothing

P.s. can you tell me where the Papyrus.o.log can be found

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
ccbgsfo4001-pipboy(black).esl=1
ccbgsfo4002-pipboy(blue).esl=1
ccbgsfo4003-pipboy(camo01).esl=1
ccbgsfo4004-pipboy(camo02).esl=1
ccbgsfo4006-pipboy(chrome).esl=1
ccbgsfo4012-pipboy(red).esl=1
ccbgsfo4014-pipboy(white).esl=1
ccbgsfo4005-bluecamo.esl=1
ccbgsfo4016-prey.esl=1
ccbgsfo4020-powerarmorskin(black).esl=1
ccbgsfo4025-powerarmorskin(chrome).esl=1
ccbgsfo4033-powerarmorskinwhite.esl=1
ccbgsfo4024-pacamo03.esl=1
ccbgsfo4044-hellfirepowerarmor.esl=1
ccfsvfo4002-midcenturymodern.esl=1
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl=1
cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl=1
ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl=1
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl=1
ccgcafo4001-factionws01army.esl=1
ccgcafo4002-factionws02acat.esl=1
ccgcafo4003-factionws03bos.esl=1
ccgcafo4005-factionws05hrpink.esl=1
ccgcafo4006-factionws06hrshark.esl=1
ccgcafo4007-factionws07hrflames.esl=1
ccgcafo4008-factionws08inst.esl=1
ccgcafo4009-factionws09mm.esl=1
ccgcafo4010-factionws10rr.esl=1
ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl=1
ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl=1
ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl=1
ccgcafo4014-factionas03gun.esl=1
ccgcafo4015-factionas04hrpink.esl=1
ccgcafo4016-factionas05hrshark.esl=1
ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl=1
ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl=1
ccgcafo4019-factionas08nuk.esl=1
ccgcafo4020-factionas09rr.esl=1
ccgcafo4021-factionas10hrflames.esl=1
ccgcafo4022-factionas11vt.esl=1
ccgcafo4023-factionas12army.esl=1
ccswkfo4002-pipnuka.esl=1
ccswkfo4003-pipquan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4053-dggoldr.esl=1
ccbgsfo4056-dglabb.esl=1
ccbgsfo4036-trnsdg.esl=1
ccrzrfo4004-pipinst.esl=1
ccbgsfo4062-pippat.esl=1
ccfrsfo4002-antimaterielrifle.esl=1
cceejfo4002-nuka.esl=1
ccbgsfo4072-pipgrog.esl=1
ccbgsfo4073-pipmman.esl=1
ccbgsfo4075-pipshroud.esl=1
ccbgsfo4076-pipmystery.esl=1
ccbgsfo4078-pipreily.esl=1
ccbgsfo4077-piprocket.esl=1
ccbgsfo4008-pipgrn.esl=1
ccbgsfo4015-pipyell.esl=1
ccbgsfo4009-piporan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4011-pippurp.esl=1
ccbgsfo4021-powerarmorskinblue.esl=1
ccbgsfo4027-powerarmorskingreen.esl=1
ccbgsfo4034-powerarmorskinyellow.esl=1
ccbgsfo4028-powerarmorskinorange.esl=1
ccbgsfo4031-powerarmorskinred.esl=1
ccbgsfo4030-powerarmorskinpurple.esl=1
ccbgsfo4032-powerarmorskintan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4029-powerarmorskinpink.esl=1
ccbgsfo4013-piptan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4010-pippnk.esl=1
cczsef04001-bhouse.esm=1
cctosfo4001-neosky.esm=1
ccbgsfo4063-papat.esl=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
Darlene.esm=1
WorkshopFramework.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
CheatTerminal.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp=1
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp=1
LegendaryModification - DLC Far Harbor.esp=1
LegendaryModification - DLC Far Harbor (2LM).esp=1
Passthrough.esp=1
Vault Pump.esp=1
Useful Dog Armor.esp=1
PD_VisualReload.esp=1
extra weaves.esp=1
Jetpack Perk.esp=1
CodsworthQuestFix.esp=1
Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp=1
settlementheight9000-aio.esp=1
UncappedSettlementSurplus.esp=1
NoBOSVertibirdRandomEncounters.esp=1
NoVanillaRadiantDLCLocations.esp=1
One Minutemen Radiant Quest At A Time.esp=1
SettlersNoEndlessGratitude.esp=1
Better Settlement Defence.esp=1
Loot Detector.esp=1
More Smarter Companions Mod.esp=1
Companion Fall Damage Immunity.esp=1
Follower Revive System.esp=1
Clothing Of The Commonwealth.esp=1
CompRedo.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
Motoko Hair.esp=1
THBrows.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
Immortal Cats 2.esp=1
NX2C.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
LMBTOverlays.esp=1
UniqueNPCSettlers.esp=1
RezSettlerMakeover.esp=1
AkaWaterWorld.esp=1
AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp=1
BrighterSettlementLights_LongAndSoft.esp=1
Movable PA Frames - Vanilla + DLC.esp=1
HoloTime_2.esp=1
Skip DIMA memories.esp=1
Nuka World Clean.esp=1
Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp=1
NukaWorldReborn.esp=0
Vault88RadScanner.esp=1
AutomatronUnlocked.esp=1
AutomatronUnlockedNukaParts.esp=1
WhirligigRadarStation.esp=1
Red Rocket Basement.esp=1
Home Plate Improvements.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
Smoke-able Cigars.esp=1
Animated Drinking.esp=1
Ada2Human.esp=1
TinaDeLucaSettlerVoiced.esp=1
OP_CCNoirPenthouseScrapThings.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
ScrapZapper.esp=1
superheromod.esp.9.esp=0
AA FusionCityRising.esp=0
The Train.esp=1
SOTS.esp=1
SOTS_AWKCR_AS_Patch.esp=1
AndroidRace.esp=1
llamaCompanionHeather.esp=1
CompanionIvy.esp=1
EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1
WorkshopPlus.esp=1
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
BR77.esp=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp=1
BDO Hair.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
Synthoverlay.esp=1
AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
OMG Companion All-in-One.esp=1
HN66Fo4_SteamPunkHats.esp=1
DnxTattoos.esp=1
MSWL_CompanionIvy4_RadioFix_Patch.esp=1

9 hours ago, athoscaru said:

I go to bed and Ivy starts her pillow talk (lines about killing a courser and he is about 500 away) and comes over to face me and just stands there and does nothing if i click on her it gives me the normal menu but the bottom one to follow 

Hi, @athoscaru.  Thank you likewise for your question ?.

I think I found the dialogue you mentioned (thanks for the LazyVoiceFinder!). If the dialogue is...

Warning! Spoilers ahead about Ivy's dialogue!

I'm picking up his signal as well. I think it's about 500 meters away from here or so. My sensors aren't that accurate... 

Spoilers end.

...above dialogue, then that is not a pillow-talk dialogue. I think this dialogue is related to the quest called "Hunter/Hunted".

I do not know the reason why this dialogue is spoken when she wakes up (I have not touched that part). But probably after clearing the quest, if the player character romanced with Ivy, normal pillow-talk will begin, then I think MSWL will work.

Ivy's pillow-talks are, like the vanilla companions, related to sleep, and (physical) relationship about her and player character.

Edit: Because MSWL supports only pillow-talk, if the pillow-talk is not spoken, functions such as following the PC before and after AAF scene will not be started.

And about the rings. It is not necessary except when setting "Need to Equip a Ring" to ON, in the MCM.

The following text is MCM's help text.

"When set to ON, one of the rings needs to be equipped on the PC (player character). Otherwise, this MOD stops. (For those who don't want to opening MCM every time, like me)."

I hope it will work. Thank you ?.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:07 PM, Tanglin said:

Thanks for making this mod. Would you be willing to create a patch for Synthetic Love https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13815  ?

This is a mod that allows you to have Nora as your synth companion. In it, she can be romanced just like the vanilla companions. I'd do it myself if I knew how it all works. 

Hi, @Tanglin. Thank you for the link to that MOD! I'd glad to do that ?.

According to the "Permissions and credits" displayed on Nexus, I think that it is okay to make a patch and upload it here. 

So here you are.

All companion's pillow-talk dialogue have the following ratios:

High : Medium : Low = 1 : 2 : 2

In the case of this time, I got lost a little, so I'll describe below what possibilities were put on which dialogue.

High: That's the face fell in love with.

Medium: I love that face. / Hey Hon.

Low: Slept enough. / Good morning (Note: For me it sounds a bit tired, so.)

If there is something you want to change or problems, please let me know! Thank you ?.

For Synthetic Love 0.3.0, and 0.3.2 by Patcazzo. Load after "p865_SyntheticLove.esp".

MSWL_SyntheticLove_Patch_v1.2.0.zip

5 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, @Tanglin. Thank you for the link to that MOD! I'd glad to do that ?.

According to the "Permissions and credits" displayed on Nexus, I think that it is okay to make a patch and upload it here. 

So here you are.

All companion's pillow-talk dialogue have the following ratios:

High : Medium : Low = 1 : 2 : 2

In the case of this time, I got lost a little, so I'll describe below what possibilities were put on which dialogue.

Hide contents

High: That's the face fell in love with.

Medium: I love that face. / Hey Hon.

Low: Slept enough. / Good morning (Note: For me it sounds a bit tired, so.)

If there is something you want to change or problems, please let me know! Thank you ?.

For Synthetic Love 0.3.0, and 0.3.2. Load after "p865_SyntheticLove.esp".

MSWL_SyntheticLove_Patch_v1.2.0.zip

Wow, thank you! Giving it a try now!