AAF Morning Sex With Lover

7 minutes ago, Mooneon said:

I do not have the "No Nuka World" mod. I don't understand why this particular mod depends on the Nuka DLC. 

I've also tried out the AAF Violate mod and it doesn't work. The reason why i'm bringing this up is because I have a feeling that there might be an issue with AAF even though I have it installed. Is it because of conflicting, missing masters or mods that I have not installed that require for it to work??? -Pardon for my obtuse knowledge but I'm just so eager and overall confused about this situation. 

On this mod's front page it says there's an option in the FOMOD installer to choose between options with or without the Nuka World DLC.  It installs an esp for either option.  You should reinstall the most recent version of Morning Sex With Lover and within the FOMOD installer make sure to select the option without the DLC.

12 minutes ago, bubbabignose said:

On this mod's front page it says there's an option in the FOMOD installer to choose between options with or without the Nuka World DLC.  It installs an esp for either option.  You should reinstall the most recent version of Morning Sex With Lover and within the FOMOD installer make sure to select the option without the DLC.

Ok well, I made sure to do that. I also added some multiple animations and lo and behold! nothing happens. I have no idea what I'm missing, I'm downloading every mentioned mod that is connected to this mod but absolutely nothing sexual happens!

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, recuringwolfe said:

How do I install this? I can download the file, but then there is no description to say what I'm supposed to do with it. Do I put all the contents into the fomod folder and then try to find an esm or esp file or something in vortex? 

I don't quite understand what you mean. You drag the mod to Vortex and Vortex installed. End. Or what do you mean?

deathmorph - when you say drag the mod to vortex, what exactly am I supposed to be dragging. If I drag the mod folder that you download, vortex says there is no file. If you open the folder, there are many files... Its not clear on what I'm supposed to do with it. 

I got it - for anyone else, you need to drag the zipped file, without unzipping it, into an expandable section on the Vortex mod screen which allows you to drop files. This is different from other mod instillations, where you need to unzip and replace files, or unzip and run an exe, or unzip, transfer contents and activate esm/esp files in the plugin list. Leave this file zipped up. 

Edited by recuringwolfe

I'm still not sure if I've identified your problem. Then

Step 1: Download the zip file and

Spoiler

image.png.7485ff57e12cf75c201f33f67b13a420.png

Step 2: Drag this zip file onto this box in Vortex and tell Vortex to install the mod

Spoiler

image.png.c08ecd91d9a54acb3b1d90cd463751b1.png

The plugin should be activated.

Spoiler

image.png.bef2d02151a5db81d24f6ac3495692d8.png

That's all there is usually to do for the default companions. I'm assuming that you have installed AAF and animation themes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Are there any modern patches for MSWL and Ivy floating around somewhere? The one linked in the OP is for version 4.0 of Ivy. I tried to see if I could replicate what it was doing for 6.0, but that seems to be above my current F04Edit skill level.

Edited by Omicr0n
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...