Jump to content
IGNORED

AAF Morning Sex With Lover


Recommended Posts

does anyone use this mod with Ivy ???                                       new install of Fallout 4 and mods with Ivy

 

I am around at 150 talks Ivy says she loves me and with 'how do you feel about us' she has said three different statements 

 

i have this mod and the Ivy patch                                              load order - Ivy, this mod, Ivy patch

 

edit " when Ivy gets out of bed it says that 'Ivy is approaching you' (facing pc for 5 seconds) then nothing"

 

any idea's 

thanks for any help you can give me

Link to comment
11 hours ago, athoscaru said:

does anyone use this mod with Ivy ??? 

edit " when Ivy gets out of bed it says that 'Ivy is approaching you' (facing pc for 5 seconds) then nothing"

Hi, athoscaru. Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately I don't use Ivy's MOD, so I don't know how the relationship between her and the player character will progress. I'm sorry.

However, "(Any companions name) is approaching..." notification only appears when MSWL has finished setting up the AAF and calls the scene. So please let me know if you can start a AAF scene by AAF hotkeys with Ivy and your player character.

 

If you can start the AAF scene normally using hotkeys, means this MOD has been not working well.

If you can not start the AAF scene using the hotkeys, you have not set up or installed the AAF properly. In this case, there is probably no animation corresponding to the race or gender, or the Theme MOD has not been installed, or the AAF is not operating properly from the beginning.

Thank you.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, megururu said:

1) If you can start the AAF scene normally using hotkeys, means this MOD has been not working well.

2) If you can not start the AAF scene using the hotkeys, you have not set up or installed the AAF properly. 

3) In this case, there is probably no animation corresponding to the race or gender, or the Theme MOD has not been installed, or the AAF is not operating properly from the beginning.

1 & 2 - yes I am able to run AAF with hotkeys      3) Just to make sure, I only have AAF and this mod - no other animation MOD's  are installed       Here is my mod list   

 



GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
ccbgsfo4002-pipboy(blue).esl=1
ccbgsfo4003-pipboy(camo01).esl=1
ccbgsfo4004-pipboy(camo02).esl=1
ccbgsfo4006-pipboy(chrome).esl=1
ccbgsfo4012-pipboy(red).esl=1
ccbgsfo4014-pipboy(white).esl=1
ccbgsfo4005-bluecamo.esl=1
ccbgsfo4016-prey.esl=1
ccbgsfo4020-powerarmorskin(black).esl=1
ccbgsfo4025-powerarmorskin(chrome).esl=1
ccbgsfo4033-powerarmorskinwhite.esl=1
ccbgsfo4024-pacamo03.esl=1
ccbgsfo4044-hellfirepowerarmor.esl=1
ccfsvfo4002-midcenturymodern.esl=1
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl=1
cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl=1
ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl=1
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl=1
ccgcafo4001-factionws01army.esl=1
ccgcafo4002-factionws02acat.esl=1
ccgcafo4003-factionws03bos.esl=1
ccgcafo4005-factionws05hrpink.esl=1
ccgcafo4006-factionws06hrshark.esl=1
ccgcafo4007-factionws07hrflames.esl=1
ccgcafo4008-factionws08inst.esl=1
ccgcafo4009-factionws09mm.esl=1
ccgcafo4010-factionws10rr.esl=1
ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl=1
ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl=1
ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl=1
ccgcafo4014-factionas03gun.esl=1
ccgcafo4015-factionas04hrpink.esl=1
ccgcafo4016-factionas05hrshark.esl=1
ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl=1
ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl=1
ccgcafo4019-factionas08nuk.esl=1
ccgcafo4020-factionas09rr.esl=1
ccgcafo4021-factionas10hrflames.esl=1
ccgcafo4022-factionas11vt.esl=1
ccgcafo4023-factionas12army.esl=1
ccswkfo4002-pipnuka.esl=1
ccswkfo4003-pipquan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4053-dggoldr.esl=1
ccbgsfo4056-dglabb.esl=1
ccbgsfo4036-trnsdg.esl=1
ccrzrfo4004-pipinst.esl=1
ccbgsfo4062-pippat.esl=1
ccfrsfo4002-antimaterielrifle.esl=1
cceejfo4002-nuka.esl=1
ccbgsfo4072-pipgrog.esl=1
ccbgsfo4073-pipmman.esl=1
ccbgsfo4075-pipshroud.esl=1
ccbgsfo4076-pipmystery.esl=1
ccbgsfo4079-pipvim.esl=1
ccbgsfo4078-pipreily.esl=1
ccbgsfo4077-piprocket.esl=1
ccbgsfo4008-pipgrn.esl=1
ccbgsfo4015-pipyell.esl=1
ccbgsfo4009-piporan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4011-pippurp.esl=1
ccbgsfo4021-powerarmorskinblue.esl=1
ccbgsfo4027-powerarmorskingreen.esl=1
ccbgsfo4034-powerarmorskinyellow.esl=1
ccbgsfo4028-powerarmorskinorange.esl=1
ccbgsfo4031-powerarmorskinred.esl=1
ccbgsfo4030-powerarmorskinpurple.esl=1
ccbgsfo4032-powerarmorskintan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4029-powerarmorskinpink.esl=1
ccgrcfo4002-pipgreenvim.esl=1
ccbgsfo4013-piptan.esl=1
ccbgsfo4010-pippnk.esl=1
cczsef04001-bhouse.esm=1
cctosfo4001-neosky.esm=1
ccbgsfo4063-papat.esl=1
ccbgsfo4048-dovah.esl=1
ccbgsfo4089-pipsynthwave.esl=1
cczsefo4002-smanor.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
Loot Detector.esl=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
WorkshopFramework.esm=1
CheatTerminal.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
extra weaves.esp=1
KSHairdos_oel.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp=1
HN66_DistinctiveTeethUnique.esp=1
CompanionIvy.esp=1
AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp=1
MSWL_CompanionIvy4_Patch.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
AkaSinger.esp=1
AkaSingersWardrobe.esp=1
Red Rocket Basement.esp=1
HoloTime_2.esp=1
MisriahArmory.esp=1
XM2010_SniperRifle_by_tooun.esp=1
Scopes.esp=1
Better Settlement Defence.esp=1
RU556.esp=1
10mmSMG.esp=1
TheJackal.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
Immortal Cats 2.esp=1
Immortal Cats - Cat Meat to Cat Food.esp=1
Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
WorkshopPlus.esp=1
WhirligigRadarStation.esp=1
QuickHarvest.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1

 

should I dismiss Ivy and try a vanilla companion ???

 

sorry for being a novice at MOD-ing can you tell what am I doing wrong   and thanks 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, athoscaru said:

 Just to make sure, I only have AAF and this mod - no other animation MOD's  are installed 

Hi, athoscaru.

MSWL is just a MOD that calls animation through AAF. Also, AAF is a framework for playing animation, and the animation itself is not included in AAF nor MSWL. So you need to install animation MOD and patches, and the Theme MOD (Tags MOD for animations) etc.

And I am sorry that my sentences are poor :flushed:. The "AAF scene" I wrote means that the AAF is playing an animation.

 

So... I do not know which of the current mainstream AAF installation guides, but please read this guide.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107204-complete-guide-load-order-for-aaf-aafpe-aafrse/

This is the only guide I know, but you may be instructed to install something you do not need for MSWL.

 

MSWL requires at least one animation MOD (I think installing Leito's animation is a good start), two patches ("AAF Compatibility Patches" https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6132-aaf-compatibility-patches-30/ and "AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v32-leito-pack-v2-bodytalk-support/), and the Theme MOD ("[AAF] Themes (beta)" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/112667-aaf-themes-beta-basicanimations-sexanimations-kinkycreaturesexanimations/).

Link to comment
On 6/10/2019 at 3:59 PM, megururu said:

Hi, athoscaru.

MSWL is just a MOD that calls animation through AAF. Also, AAF is a framework for playing animation, and the animation itself is not included in AAF nor MSWL. So you need to install animation MOD and patches, and the Theme MOD (Tags MOD for animations) etc.

And I am sorry that my sentences are poor :flushed:. The "AAF scene" I wrote means that the AAF is playing an animation.

 

So... I do not know which of the current mainstream AAF installation guides, but please read this guide.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107204-complete-guide-load-order-for-aaf-aafpe-aafrse/

This is the only guide I know, but you may be instructed to install something you do not need for MSWL.

 

MSWL requires at least one animation MOD (I think installing Leito's animation is a good start), two patches ("AAF Compatibility Patches" https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6132-aaf-compatibility-patches-30/ and "AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v32-leito-pack-v2-bodytalk-support/), and the Theme MOD ("[AAF] Themes (beta)" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/112667-aaf-themes-beta-basicanimations-sexanimations-kinkycreaturesexanimations/).

Thanks that did it (made some settings changes to my liking) but what is strange is that she approaches me and nothing until i talk to her the it works nicely 

 

now the only thing that i need to to get an erection 

20190612115548_1.jpg

Link to comment
On 6/13/2019 at 1:03 AM, athoscaru said:

she approaches me and nothing until i talk to her the it works nicely 

 

now the only thing that i need to to get an erection

Hi, athoscaru.

As for the first topic, the scene of AAF started not because your character talked to her, but because the predetermined time that can be set in MCM of MSWL has passed. The default value is 8 seconds, but the AAF's setup time is not included there, so it will be a little longer than the configured time.

 

For the second topic, if you have not solved it yourself yet, please search LoversLab with AAF and Erect or Morph. If in Japanese, I think I can solve your problem by exchanging questions, (and I always do it on other Japanese sites,) but since my English ability is very limited, I can not communicate well, I think. I am very sorry about this.

 

I found a new guide than the one I posted, so I will put a link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OMr5glQSqU2SCHEtMqdND7TlhO2G2ZJw4J7Tc2J7md8/edit#

I hope you can solve it. Thank you.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, athoscaru.

As for the first topic, the scene of AAF started not because your character talked to her, but because the predetermined time that can be set in MCM of MSWL has passed. The default value is 8 seconds, but the AAF's setup time is not included there, so it will be a little longer than the configured time.

 

For the second topic, if you have not solved it yourself yet, please search LoversLab with AAF and Erect or Morph. If in Japanese, I think I can solve your problem by exchanging questions, (and I always do it on other Japanese sites,) but since my English ability is very limited, I can not communicate well, I think. I am very sorry about this.

 

I found a new guide than the one I posted, so I will put a link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OMr5glQSqU2SCHEtMqdND7TlhO2G2ZJw4J7Tc2J7md8/edit#

I hope you can solve it. Thank you.

thank you very much for all your help and to say your English very good (I also like the one you recommended to download 'Vanilla sex' Mod and the use of the gun to make it work)  ;) 

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 3:47 AM, Tanglin said:

 

Megururu asked for the names of the companions that can be romanced, if any. Not the names of female companions. You've just wasted Megururu's time by not even reading Project Valkyrie's mod description on the front page. I did, and it says:

 

- They don't judge you.  While they have their own opinions and will express them on occasion, they won't constantly nag or display like/dislike messages. They will not initiate affinity conversations (e.g. Piper: "Hey, got a minute?", Player: "No, we're in the middle of a Raider dungeon"), and they are not romanceable, although that may be added for Valkyrie and Sarah in a future update.

 

Morning Sex with Lover is a mod that applies only to companions that can be romanced. Project Valkyrie does not have them.

If you had read everything, you would know that you can have a romance with Sarah, there is even a Walktrough for (clip on the side). Maybe they forgot to correct that, but Sarah has been romanceable for a while now.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, SlaughterParty said:

If you had read everything, you would know that you can have a romance with Sarah, there is even a Walktrough for (clip on the side). Maybe they forgot to correct that, but Sarah has been romanceable for a while now.

 

If they forgot to correct their FAQ, then it's on them.

Link to comment
18 hours ago, Tanglin said:

 

If they forgot to correct their FAQ, then it's on them.

It does not change the fact that it is on the page and it is not hidden ;). You criticize that he does not read everything. No offense, I'm just saying it because your tone was a bit harsh.

 

Here it is: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/1487

 

Edit: To cut this out: "Sarah's romance doesn't affect the Lover's Embrace perk. If you sleep in a settlement bed, Sarah will ignore it, and you can continue sleeping with your other companions and earning the Lover’s Embrace perk as usual."

 


"The Sarah romance dialogue uses explicit language. If you have nude mods installed, Sarah will be naked. If not, she'll wear underwear. The sex scene is fade-to-black, like the Magnolia one in the vanilla game. There are no sex animations included in the mod. If someones wants to make a patch with actual animations on the site which shall not be named, go for it."

Link to comment
14 hours ago, SlaughterParty said:

It does not change the fact that it is on the page and it is not hidden ;). You criticize that he does not read everything. No offense, I'm just saying it because your tone was a bit harsh.

 

Here it is: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/1487

 

Edit: To cut this out: "Sarah's romance doesn't affect the Lover's Embrace perk. If you sleep in a settlement bed, Sarah will ignore it, and you can continue sleeping with your other companions and earning the Lover’s Embrace perk as usual."

 


"The Sarah romance dialogue uses explicit language. If you have nude mods installed, Sarah will be naked. If not, she'll wear underwear. The sex scene is fade-to-black, like the Magnolia one in the vanilla game. There are no sex animations included in the mod. If someones wants to make a patch with actual animations on the site which shall not be named, go for it."

 

And you created a new account just to post this? Winning the interwebs is really important to you, huh?

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Tanglin said:

 

And you created a new account just to post this? Winning the interwebs is really important to you, huh?

 Am I 12 years old? And what does that have to do with winning?, you said there is no romance option in that mod, that is simply a false statement, live with it and do not assume anything. By the way, the account exists since 2015, I'm sure I have better things to do than creating an account for you ;)... Winning the interwebs is more important to you huh?

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, SlaughterParty said:

 Am I 12 years old? And what does that have to do with winning?, you said there is no romance option in that mod, that is simply a false statement, live with it and do not assume anything. By the way, the account exists since 2015, I'm sure I have better things to do than creating an account for you ;)... Winning the interwebs is more important to you huh?

 

Let's see ... this is your third post on your account, and all three posts are here in this thread. Not one is about appreciating Megururu's work, or about asking questions, or about reporting a bug, or even about just saying a hello to the community. Most people who make their first posts do that. But not you. You, on the other hand, spend the first three ever posts in a community that you claim to be a part of since 2015 on trying to win an argument on the interwebs with some guy you don't know nor even talked to before. So, I'd say that my assessment of you is correct. 

 

For my own sake, and for the sake of not cluttering this thread, this is my last reply to you. Please do yourself a favour and not make your fourth post on your account be yet another attempt at "winning". If you truly have been here since 2015, you must have used at least a mod here. Let your fourth post be one that shows that you appreciate the modder's efforts. 

 

Link to comment
On 7/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, Tanglin said:

 

Let's see ... this is your third post on your account, and all three posts are here in this thread. Not one is about appreciating Megururu's work, or about asking questions, or about reporting a bug, or even about just saying a hello to the community. Most people who make their first posts do that. But not you. You, on the other hand, spend the first three ever posts in a community that you claim to be a part of since 2015 on trying to win an argument on the interwebs with some guy you don't know nor even talked to before. So, I'd say that my assessment of you is correct. 

 

For my own sake, and for the sake of not cluttering this thread, this is my last reply to you. Please do yourself a favour and not make your fourth post on your account be yet another attempt at "winning". If you truly have been here since 2015, you must have used at least a mod here. Let your fourth post be one that shows that you appreciate the modder's efforts. 

 

You are pretty brazen and you take out a lot. Let that be my business, when I write and whom I write, I do not think I owe you an account, besides, I do not care if you find that strange.

 

This was not about winning, this was about information and the info was useful in that way, that it made it clear that Sarah is not a perk romance, what Megururu's mod is all about. Also in the second info the author's permission to create  an animation patch for the black-fade screen, if someone wants to do it. So this infos are useful, unlike your answers, they are useless. Do you think it's about you? No, do not take yourself so important ... Others might believe what you write and then do not download the mod, maybe for that reason. I certainly appreciate Megururu's work. But you have to put on it again and again, otherwise it would have remained at one post. While I stick to the topic, you're completely out of the topic and you talking nonsense, that's ridiculous. 

Link to comment

Hi! I am so sorry to not notice this post until today! (Or yesterday, the date has changed while writing this response :sweat_smile:.)

 

It's all my bad! It is my bad that I wrote "There is no romance dialogue in ProjectValkyrie.esp" in the first place. (And I searched it again today, but still couldn't find it, my ability is so insufficient.)

I also read today the article "The romance project Valkyrie Companion". As long as I read the romance mechanism written there (and some scripts), it is not a vanilla-like romance, so MSWL can not handle her.

This is because MSWL relies on a script attached to the dialogue that is used when the romanced companion's package changes after the player character wakes up, this function is covered by the vanilla's companion quest. And she seems to be undetected by that quest.

Even if the companions that aren't detected by that quest, I can attach a MSWL script if they say something when they get up, but I couldn't find that line.

 

So... I am really sorry, it's my responsibility, And if she seems to say something when she wakes up, please let me know that line so I can find and edit it.

Again, I am very sorry, and thank you to both!

Link to comment
On 7/16/2019 at 1:48 AM, megururu said:

Hi! I am so sorry to not notice this post until today! (Or yesterday, the date has changed while writing this response :sweat_smile:.)

 

It's all my bad! It is my bad that I wrote "There is no romance dialogue in ProjectValkyrie.esp" in the first place. (And I searched it again today, but still couldn't find it, my ability is so insufficient.)

I also read today the article "The romance project Valkyrie Companion". As long as I read the romance mechanism written there (and some scripts), it is not a vanilla-like romance, so MSWL can not handle her.

This is because MSWL relies on a script attached to the dialogue that is used when the romanced companion's package changes after the player character wakes up, this function is covered by the vanilla's companion quest. And she seems to be undetected by that quest.

Even if the companions that aren't detected by that quest, I can attach a MSWL script if they say something when they get up, but I couldn't find that line.

 

So... I am really sorry, it's my responsibility, And if she seems to say something when she wakes up, please let me know that line so I can find and edit it.

Again, I am very sorry, and thank you to both!

 

You're too kind, Megururu. You're doing this for us, so the responsibility really should be on us, when we make requests, to supply as much information as possible in order to not waste your time. Anyway, thanks again, for making this mod and for the support when we ask for patches!

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Demodog said:

Hello Megururu.

I was wondering if you could make a patch for Nate from the Dual survivors mod?  I recently romanced him and would love to have him included in this mod ?

Hello, Demodog!

I love Nate's voice and acting so I understand that feeling very well :lol:. Anyway, I will send you a PM later, so please give me about 10 minutes, thank you!

Link to comment
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 9:46 AM, megururu said:

Hi, サマエル. I think that it's the first time for me to see and input in Katakana in LL, I feel a little... strange, I mean, Fushigi-desu :lol:.

 

Anyway, thank you for linking to that MOD. I've checked the permission conditions in Nexus, but I think that I cannot upload a patch esp anywhere, so I will send you a PM. Thank you :).

Can I have the patch for her too, tyvm for ur mod, I began a new adventure want to have her with me and ur mod is quite immersive, tyvm in advance o/

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680/ Nora Spouse companion pliz pliz pliz

Link to comment

I'm sorry for my late reply!

I sent PMs. And thank you for your kind words :). Thanks to you, I am happy today, hehe.

 

About Ivy 5.1 (Congratulations!). I opened the file and saw it. It seems that there was no change in the.... how I explain? number? of dialogue used when waking up. So it seems to be OK just to drag and drop the script part of MSWL, to the new patch.

 

Thanks to the new conditions set by the author for each dialogue, it was very easy to understand which dialogue will be used in which relationship rank.
That's why I started to question the High, Medium, and Low I assigned before. Was there anything wrong with the type I assigned at version 4? Anyway, I was able to make a new patch right away, so I'll get a permission from the author. Please wait a little more.

However, this may be my mistake, but I remember reading this on the Ivy4's topic, that, another person was planning to make the new Ivy compatible to AAF or that kind of things. So... uh, well, this is a bit uncertain. My English is not good so it may be my misreading.

 

For High, Medium, and Low, I have set it to be the same as version 4 for now.

Thank you!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...