AAF Morning Sex With Lover

19 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, @Tanglin. Thank you for the link to that MOD! I'd glad to do that ?.

According to the "Permissions and credits" displayed on Nexus, I think that it is okay to make a patch and upload it here. 

So here you are.

All companion's pillow-talk dialogue have the following ratios:

High : Medium : Low = 1 : 2 : 2

In the case of this time, I got lost a little, so I'll describe below what possibilities were put on which dialogue.

Reveal hidden contents

High: That's the face fell in love with.

Medium: I love that face. / Hey Hon.

Low: Slept enough. / Good morning (Note: For me it sounds a bit tired, so.)

If there is something you want to change or problems, please let me know! Thank you ?.

For Synthetic Love 0.3.0, and 0.3.2. Load after "p865_SyntheticLove.esp".

MSWL_SyntheticLove_Patch_v1.2.0.zip

It is One Of my favorite mods. Thank you very very much. I tried SyntheticLove and Ivy with your patch too.Works great, no complain. The one thing I am missing is a patch for Heather Casdin. I tryed to make one myself and failed. If you are so kind and make one for Heather Casdin you will make me very happy.  Thanks in advance. 

6 hours ago, Totschi said:

It is One Of my favorite mods. Thank you very very much. I tried SyntheticLove and Ivy with your patch too.Works great, no complain. The one thing I am missing is a patch for Heather Casdin. I tryed to make one myself and failed. If you are so kind and make one for Heather Casdin you will make me very happy.  Thanks in advance. 

Hi, @Totschi ?. Thank you for trying!

I checked the "Permissions and credits" on Nexus about Heather, and it seems okay so I will upload the patch for that MOD too.

Looks like she has a slightly different romance system from vanilla, and she seems to speak the "pillow-talk" even if she doesn't romancing with player character. Is this correct? (For example, a yawn-only dialogue.)

So... I only attached the scripts to 5 "pillow-talk" dialogue which has the conditions for checking the stage of the "A Promising Partnership" quest.

If all "pillow-talk" dialogue are spoken only in the proper state, then I'll fix that part. So, in that case please let me know ?.

For Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience v1.03 by llamaRCA. Load after "llamaCompanionHeather.esp".

If there is any questions and the problems with this MOD's function, please let me know! (And please do not bother the Heather's author.) Thank you!

MSWL_llamaCompanionHeather_Patch_v1.2.0.zip

2 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, @Totschi ?. Thank you for trying!

I checked the "Permissions and credits" on Nexus about Heather, and it seems okay so I will upload the patch for that MOD too.

Looks like she has a slightly different romance system from vanilla, and she seems to speak the "pillow-talk" even if she doesn't romancing with player character. Is this correct? (For example, a yawn-only dialogue.)

So... I only attached the scripts to 5 "pillow-talk" dialogue which has the conditions for checking the stage of the "A Promising Partnership" quest.

If all "pillow-talk" dialogue are spoken only in the proper state, then I'll fix that part. So, in that case please let me know ?.

For Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience v1.03 by llamaRCA. Load after "llamaCompanionHeather.esp".

If there is any questions and the problems with this MOD's function, please let me know! (And please do not bother the Heather's author.) Thank you!

MSWL_llamaCompanionHeather_Patch_v1.2.0.zip

You made my day Sir, thank you very much, the patch works like a charm. Now thanks to you I can have 3 non in game followers (Ivy Heather and Nora ) which all works great  together.  Big Thanks!

3 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

The mod doesnt work.I have all thats needed installed but its just pillow talk no animation.

Hi, @CheburatorX. I'm sorry to hear that ?.

First of all, please try to set "Check the Companion's Sleep State" to "Do Not Check" in the MSWL's MCM.

If it goes well, then the target companion cannot play the animation that wakes up from the bed. It occurs when there is no Nav-Mesh under the furniture or there are some obstacles around the bed, or the like.

If you do not have trouble with that, please leave that setting. Otherwise, please let me know as I will consider something.

If it does not go well even if setting it to "Do Not Check", would you please give me a "Papyrus.0.log", after setting "Output debug messages to Papyrus.log" to "ON" in the MSWL's MCM. (From the player character slept, then until the companion wakes up with "pillow-talk".) Thank you.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, mikey1979 said:

Would you please make a patch for the Dual Survivors mod?  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22289

I would really like to use your mod so thank you in advance.........

Hi, @mikey1979.  Thank you for the link, and for using this MOD ?.

I looked the license terms in Nexus, but it was not mentioned about patch creation. So it seems necessary to obtain permission, I will PM on you. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...Iust disable the nexus Immersive Lovers Embrace..  It's too PG13 for me. 

Thanks for making a simple implementation into a vanilla game mechanic

Downloaded mod your and I am running Amazing Follower Tweaks.

I have Heather Casdin  Thanks for the pillow talk plugin.

I have Companion Ivy 4.  Vortex says the plugin "mswL_syntheticlove_patch.esp" depends on "p865_syntheticlove.esp"  Is there a way you could please update this plugin?

I have Ellen the Cartogrpaher.  Would you please consider making a plugin for this? 

Ivy 4 is very well done and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, @Vilthos. Thank you for trying this MOD ?.

Edit: "Immersive Lovers Embrace" is a great MOD, by the way. Since I made this MOD so I don't using it for the night thing. But in the vanilla system, the companion usually does not come to sleep together while they using a furniture or walking to use a furniture. ILE seems to invalidate that condition. So I am enabling ILE as it is. 

Re-Edit: I am so sorry, I think this is wrong information.

About the Synthetic Love.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:52 PM, Vilthos said:

I have Companion Ivy 4.  Vortex says the plugin "mswL_syntheticlove_patch.esp" depends on "p865_syntheticlove.esp"  Is there a way you could please update this plugin?

"MSWL_SyntheticLove_Patch.esp" is patch file for "p865_SyntheticLove.esp", so it depends on "p865_SyntheticLove.esp", and need "p865_SyntheticLove.esp". (Sorry for being repeated ?.) Please load "MSWL_SyntheticLove_Patch.esp" after "p865_SyntheticLove.esp".

"MSWL_SyntheticLove_Patch.esp" works with both Synthetic Love v0.3.0 and v0.3.2, so what file would I need to update? Please let me know if there is any ?.

---

Edit: Oh! And I get it now. You are installing "MSWL_SyntheticLove_Patch.esp", which for the Synthetic Love.

The patch file you need for the Ivy is in the following link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100597-meet-fully-voiced-insane-ivy-40/?do=findComment&comment=2507881

About the Ellen.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:52 PM, Vilthos said:

I have Ellen the Cartogrpaher.  Would you please consider making a plugin for this? 

I checked the license terms on Nexus, and since it seems to be okay to make a patch, so I'll upload it here. Thank you.

Patch esp for "Ellen - the cartographer Final" by guicool. Load "MSWL_ellen_Patch.esp" after "ellen.esp".

MSWL_ellen_Patch_v1.2.1.zip

On 2/24/2019 at 10:06 AM, megururu said:

Hi, @Vilthos. Thank you for trying this MOD ?.

Edit: "Immersive Lovers Embrace" is a great MOD, by the way. Since I made this MOD so I don't using it for the night thing. But in the vanilla system, the companion usually does not come to sleep together while they using a furniture or walking to use a furniture. ILE seems to invalidate that condition. So I am enabling ILE as it is.

Thank-you for both those patches....

Not sure what your saying above.

Will this mod, "AAF Morning Sex With Lover", work with ILER? (immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered)  I thought they were very similar...no?

I'm confused.  I just want ILER with the visual and audio show, but the author wants  to blackout the "Mature" part and only provide audio for your imagination.  That Is why I disabled "ILER" and loaded "AAF Morning Sex With Lover."  I just wanted the sex scenes.

18 hours ago, Vilthos said:

I just wanted the sex scenes.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

If there is no problem with the vanilla function that the companion comes to sleep together, that was unnecessary information. So I am sorry for made you confused ?.

In the case of the above quotation,  you probably do not need ILER. I also have not given any rings to any companions.

So... thanks for using this mod. Thank you very much ?.

1 hour ago, Gépalladium said:

It's fine by me. I'll share a link to that mod in the Darlene's description.

Wow, Hi, @Gépalladium! I am sorry without even try asking!

And thank you so much for the permission! Thanks for your kind offer, I really appreciate it ?‍♀️.

Then, with gratitude, I'll upload the patch here, and put a link to Darlene's page and this post in this MOD's description page. Thank you!

Patch esp For "I'm Darlene v1.13" by GePalladium

MSWL_Darlene_Patch_v1.2.1.zip

I know this is a bit against the grain of the purpose of this mod, buuuuut.  Could Strong be an aggressor?   Most SM animations aren't very lovers embracing. 
You wake up. Mod checks to see if you are nude
Mod makes a check to see if Strong is in the mood
Two yes's makes Strong smash pussy

No need for affinity just "is Strong a companion?, did you wake up?, is PC nude?,  Is Strong in the mood?"
Soo four yes's

On 3/4/2019 at 8:17 AM, GoldenRain said:

I know this is a bit against the grain of the purpose of this mod, buuuuut.  Could Strong be an aggressor?   Most SM animations aren't very lovers embracing. 
You wake up. Mod checks to see if you are nude
Mod makes a check to see if Strong is in the mood
Two yes's makes Strong smash pussy

No need for affinity just "is Strong a companion?, did you wake up?, is PC nude?,  Is Strong in the mood?"
Soo four yes's

Hi, GoldenRain. Sorry for the late reply. And thank you for your suggestion!

I was thinking about it after reading your post, but it is difficult for MSWL to handle those companions who do not have a romance system, because they needs whole new functions and bunch of MCM settings.

If there's any way to make them use vanilla function that sleeping together and pillow-talking, it is possible to handle them with MSWL. But, even if I can figured what I need to handle them, I think it'll be another MOD instead of including it in MSWL. Well... I don't know. Uh... Maybe...

Either way, I don't have much time right now (there is an event called White Day in Japan, so I'm busy with work lately ?), I'll think about it.

Thank you ?.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 12:31 PM, Thasic said:

Thanks so much for the patch for 'Heather Casdin' and 'I'm Darlene'. Can you make a patch for Wastelander Barb? Here is a link to the mod page.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13239

Hi, Thasic :).

I checked the permission conditions of that MOD at Nexus. But nothing was written about the permissions, so it seems OK to upload a patch.

However, I realized, when checked esp and some scripts, that she has her own affinity system, and does not sleep together using the same vanilla system as the vanilla companions.

That MOD seems to set her as the owner of the bed activated by the player and reset the owner after waking up. This happens every time after becoming a romance relationship with her.

The other romanced companions probably won't waking up in the same bed, as the owner is set to her, but since it's not a vanilla system, I don't know how to conflicts.

Perhaps, if there are any other romanced companions, they will be standing near the bed?

Or if there is no usable bed for them, other companions may not start even the pillow-talk.

Anyway, I could attach the script, as there were some dialogues used when waking up. But this means, sorry, but please use at your own risk :sweat:. Thank you!

Patch esp for "Wastelander Barb Companion v.2.3.1" by Netherworks

MSWL_NWS_Barbara_Patch_v1.2.1.zip

1 hour ago, Siukkis said:

Great mod, but I think it doesn't work in Nuka-World, or does it? Just playing Nuka and I was trying everything, but in vain. Then it hit me; I fast traveled to Commonwealth and it just works. Can someone confirm this?

Hi, Siukkis. Thank you for your report :).

I purchased the Nuka-World DLC on the release date for PS4, but I have never stepped in there (with saving it to keep my motivation :wink:).

Anyway, This MOD does not check where the player character is, so I do not know how it happens.

Also, MSWL relies on vanilla's follower system for sleep, wake up, and "pillow talk" functions. I have not changed that part.

As another condition may not be met, please turn on "Output debug messages to Papyrus.log" In MCM, and would you please read it or upload the Papyrus.0.log?

If the "pillow-talk" is being spoken but the scene is canceled because the conditions are not met, MSWL will output that cause (the lines are always started by "MSWL: ").

After posting this, I will fly to the Nuka-World with COC commands for testing, but the results may differ from normal cases :sweat_smile:. Thank you.

Sorry to ask, but does anyone using this mod also use it with AAF-FPE ( sorry again, not sure how to make that a link ). This mod has worked fine for me in the past, but my new playthrough includes pregnancy, and if my lover is pregnant, every MSWL sex scene does a CTD. This has happened with both Piper and Heather Casdin. Papyrus logs show calls by AAF-FPE scripts at the same time as your script.  I disabled your mods ESP's, and other sex scenes with those characters worked fine. I did get one other sex scene CTD while your mod was disabled, and the papyrus log showed one of your scripts running in spite of the ESP's turned off. I then uninstalled your mod and have had no more problems ( so far). I was going to test after they had their babies, but I have been having major problems getting to LoversLab so I'm not waiting to report this. Anyone else using AAF-FPE?

12 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, Siukkis. Thank you for your report :).

I purchased the Nuka-World DLC on the release date for PS4, but I have never stepped in there (with saving it to keep my motivation :wink:).

Anyway, This MOD does not check where the player character is, so I do not know how it happens.

Also, MSWL relies on vanilla's follower system for sleep, wake up, and "pillow talk" functions. I have not changed that part.

As another condition may not be met, please turn on "Output debug messages to Papyrus.log" In MCM, and would you please read it or upload the Papyrus.0.log?

If the "pillow-talk" is being spoken but the scene is canceled because the conditions are not met, MSWL will output that cause (the lines are always started by "MSWL: ").

After posting this, I will fly to the Nuka-World with COC commands for testing, but the results may differ from normal cases :sweat_smile:. Thank you.

Maybe it's the double bed in Fizztop Grille that is the problem. I mean, maybe it is missing something, so that companions doesn't work properly. I try to  remember the log file for you...